View Full Version : DL's First Tournament: Level Three Sign-up

XchilangopwnX
08-18-2012, 08:07 AM
TOURNAMENT OVER

TEAM TWO is the Champion.

Thank you for your participation!

-Chilango

OK so team Two won tonight's Round.

If team three and four cannot do their round by September 22 Then team two will be this Tourneys Champions. :)

Team Two
Betlog
Aaronierron
Milfshake
Flawlessvamp

Team One
Deathmistress
Diminished
Toombs
Achilles

This two teams will fight Friday. 9/7/12 (mm/dd/yy).
9:00 PM Eastern US time.
I will try my best to contact each of these players.

The victor will be decided in a best 2 out of 3 CTF matches. Every victory is one point and you win a point after winning one CTF match. You need to win 2 matches to eliminate the other team.

Once eliminated the whole team is eliminated from the rest of the tournament.
If a name not registered to compete appears on the result board then that match will neither count as a win or loss.

All else is allowed. If a player is caught cheating by any means: higher level than 3, or by any other means, it will result in a disqualification of the entire team.

There has to be a screenshot of the results of each match. Preferably screenshots from one player of each team so that means two posters should be post coinciding screenshots.

PM me if there are any problems or questions.

These are the teams. I believe I set everyone up right if they requested. As you all can seeTeam Four have open spots. I would like to fill them. Tell your friends to join. But, be weary, it is first come first serve. The first matches will be held next Friday 9/7/12 at 8:00 PM (EDT). (I have heard that it is 9/8/12 at 8:00 AM in Singapore)

To conclude we need 3 more sign ups to finish one more teams for a total of 4 teams.

Teams:
Team One
Deathmistress
Toombs
Achilles
Diminished

Team Two
Betlog
Aaronierron
Milfshake
Flawlessvamp

Team Three
Kreosaji
Hunkyjiggy
Adaluz
Consign
Thecrappvper
(Sub) smexylayla
Team Four
Tibby
Greenpea
Itisiagain
Vanillaskies
Omelet
(Sub) chilledice

Updated 8/28/12

THIS IS ONLY THE SIGN-UP PHASE

Hello, everybody and nobody! :vsmile:

Welcome to the very first DL PvP Tournament!
Your hosts are yours truly, Chilango and AoC.

This tournament will ONLY be for level THREE characters of any build and gear setup. The matches will be held on weekends at 8:00 P.M. EASTERN and will start as soon as we rally enough contenders. If this is inconvenient for you I greatly apologize that we cannot accommodate any other time. It will be a CTF tournament. There will only be eight teams, possibly less if we do not get enough competitors.

How to enter you ask?
Simply add Deathmistress in game so that I can add you to the official tournament guild (Level Three PvP) to participate.

Regulations
*You must have FUN!
*You must be in the guild throughout the entire tournament to participate.
*You must remain with only one team.
*You must not trash talk. Respect everyone.
*You will find means of supplying your character with gear. Yes, plat gear is allowed.
*You will take a screenshot of the final score and post it on the forums for proof of victory. It must not be altered by any means.
*You must be level THREE (3) for the entire tournament.
*There will only be one match against each team in the tournament.
Single Elimination.
*You will agree to abide by these rules.

Note:
You do not have to enlist with a team. We will arrange you with a team that will be formed, most likely, by means of alphabetical order.
If you are enlisting with a team make sure to post the name of the team as well as your teammates.

Add me on Your Main character and Alt so in case I log on I can contact you on your main (as it is likely your most active) to switch quickly to your alt so I can invite you to the guild.

Max number of players is 40 for this tournament.

What can you win?
Reward for the winning team is 20k and 40 PLATINUM for each player that participated in the winning team that will be given to the account of your choice!

Below, post your character's name that will be participating.

If you have questions before you want to accept to join and accept the terms, PM me and I will resolve your confusions.

Thank you!

-Chilango

Players:
Forum Name : Competitor Name

Delphina : Delphlundgren -Moderator

Xchilangopwnx : Deathmistress
Sirtibby : Tibby
Bilaxman : Adaluz
Winterkate : Vanillaskies
Vidarr : Greenpea
Shaocalur : Diminished
Theshadowxxxx : Achilles
Itisi : Itisiagain
Flawlessmage : Flawlessvamp
Moonway03 : Chilledice
Choco-Pancakes: Kreosaji
Fruitshake : Milfshake

sirtibby
08-18-2012, 04:34 PM
Signing up!

Tibby: Level 3 xD

Worship
08-18-2012, 04:38 PM
I will join!

1 sec, as I make an alt! xD

XchilangopwnX
08-18-2012, 06:06 PM
Great! Please, don't forget your entry dues. By the way, I've been talking with a STS team member and they have stated that plat prizes are in the works and may be a possibility. Note that only the 5 winning players will receive a prize.

Edit: Teams extended to 8 and Max players extended to 40.

C'mon folks join! It will be a blast!

Bilaxman
08-18-2012, 10:43 PM
I made a level 3 alt... I don't know if I could ever make one of the matches though :p I'd still like to join the guild of course :)

IGN: Adaluz

Quebble
08-18-2012, 11:06 PM
Hmm....I should join this,gonna make an alt soon.

WinterKate
08-19-2012, 07:57 AM
IGN: Vanillaskies

I added you Chil. Will add Bilax.

XchilangopwnX
08-19-2012, 08:47 AM
I appreciate everyone that's signing up! I am awaiting reconfirmation from those two that signed up above with your participant names. :vsmile: This will be a DL dream come true!

Note: Add me on Your Main character and Alt so in case I log on I can contact you on your main (as it is likely your most active) to switch quickly to you alt so I can invite you to the guild.

Plat prize! Look in OP.

sirtibby
08-21-2012, 11:01 AM
Add me to be added to the guild once you have paid the 5k fee to register.

Lady_Pebbles
08-21-2012, 11:08 AM
Level 3 twink pvp of awesomeness and plat items are allowed??? I might sign up. >__>

Need to get a team together though. Hmmmmmm.

XchilangopwnX
08-22-2012, 09:52 AM
I have concluded to remove the entry fee as it may have discouraged some forumers to not join.

Shaocalur
08-22-2012, 10:57 PM
I'll join!

IGN: Diminished (L3)
Vanished (Main)

XchilangopwnX
08-23-2012, 07:40 AM
Woot! Will get you in the guild ASAP.

WinterKate
08-23-2012, 04:32 PM
I'm not in your team? *sigh

XchilangopwnX
08-23-2012, 05:04 PM
My sincerest apologies! Fixed it! Sorry Kate! :(

Bilaxman
08-23-2012, 05:58 PM
Is there anyone who is in the guild that can invite me? I can't find anyone ._.

EDIT: Got an invite :)

Shaocalur
08-23-2012, 06:09 PM
I can add you on my alt just give me your name

StompArtist
08-23-2012, 06:11 PM
How are you going to keep non tournament players out?

WinterKate
08-23-2012, 08:09 PM
My sincerest apologies! Fixed it! Sorry Kate! :(

Gotcha! Thanks Chil! :)

XchilangopwnX
08-23-2012, 08:10 PM
The fact that the PvP is not very active in this level bracket will allow us to quickly join the same game with minimal interruption from random players. This is another reason I have made the guild for this tournament; Quick access.

XchilangopwnX
08-24-2012, 07:01 PM
If we don't get a large flow of participants I may have to start this as soon as we have at least 2 teams. *-*

To make it interesting if it is only two teams we won't settle it at one battle. We shall make it a war and make literate history out of this; small journal entries put together from each individual that participates to mix in thoughts about the battles. :vD:

As soon as we 10 contenders we will set the date for the first battle!

This war shall be named as ___________!™

Ideas for this "war's" name?

Itisi
08-25-2012, 07:27 AM
I'm in! :D put me on SirTibby's team! ;D
main Itisi
Participant: ItisiAgain

moonway03
08-25-2012, 07:53 AM
Gotcha! Thanks Chil! :)

Signing in ign:aocfanatic
Main : zeitgeistmoon

Choco-Pancakes
08-25-2012, 08:17 AM
Main, Uiskare
Player, Chocopancakes
:D May The Odds Be Forever In Your Favour

fruitshake
08-25-2012, 12:54 PM
I'm in Milfshake (3)

Main: Fruitshake

XchilangopwnX
08-25-2012, 01:53 PM
I think sign-ups shall be concluded now. We will make a tourney with three teams. Stay tuned for an update soon.

Will be requesting to lock this thread for the time being.

fruitshake
08-25-2012, 05:17 PM
Hmmmm y im not on ur team im ur guildi-_-

Choco-Pancakes
08-28-2012, 05:20 AM
Hmmmm, am soo nervous for this tourney >,<

XchilangopwnX
08-28-2012, 05:46 AM
These are the teams. I believe I set everyone up right if they requested. As you all can see Tibby's Team and Choco's team have open spots. I would like to fill them by this weekend. Tell your friends to join. But, be weary, it is first come first serve. The first matches will be held next Friday 9/7/12 at 8:00 PM (EDT). (I have heard that it is 9/8/12 at 8:00 AM in Singapore)

To conclude we need 3 more sign ups to finish two more teams for a total of 4 teams.

Teams:
Chil's Team
Deathmistress
Adaluz
Vanillaskies
Delphlundgren
Diminished

Zeit Team
Betlog
Hunkyjiggy
Milfshake
Smexylayla
AoCfanatic

Tibby Team
Tibby
Greenpea
Itisiagain
_________
_________

Choco Team
Chocopancake
Devolin
Achilles
Consign
_________

Devilonia
08-28-2012, 07:32 AM
D; it's 4 am in my country

Choco-Pancakes
08-28-2012, 07:50 AM
Chilango i think u gt the dates wrong :0

XchilangopwnX
08-28-2012, 02:11 PM
I'll recheck. Pretty sure the Friday after this coming one will be September 7. Devilonia, will that mean you won't be able to make it?

Choco-Pancakes
08-28-2012, 06:00 PM
Ouh, the dates are in MM/DD/Year format =,=

Choco-Pancakes
08-28-2012, 06:02 PM
;-; im worried that some might try to use cheats.

XchilangopwnX
08-28-2012, 06:20 PM
To my knowledge, no cheats exist. Please inform me via PM because if cheats do exist they must be reported to the Devs so that they can take care of the people "cheating." If they are indeed "cheating."

Devilonia
08-28-2012, 10:59 PM
Sunday 4am if it was 7am then yes :miserable:

Choco-Pancakes
08-29-2012, 03:00 AM
I suggest we push the timing a lil later ;-;

Choco-Pancakes
08-29-2012, 05:07 AM
Can i make another char instead? I dont like my Chocopancake

Choco-Pancakes
08-29-2012, 05:10 AM
Add xhardhatx to my team pls. His main is Hardhat

XchilangopwnX
08-29-2012, 06:17 AM
Apologies, Devilonia.

Yes, Choco you may. Just update me on who it will be. I'll add hard hat.

Choco-Pancakes
08-30-2012, 08:56 AM
Ign Kreosaji main uiskare :D

YuNoEatBeaRs
08-31-2012, 02:40 AM
hmmm i think it wouldn't hurt to give it a go, count me in, main Chillz, will make an alt and update this post with it soon.

moonway03
08-31-2012, 03:06 PM
The fact that the PvP is not very active in this level bracket will allow us to quickly join the same game with minimal interruption from random players. This is another reason I have made the guild for this tournament; Quick access.

Chilango. ?.charcaeracter update.... Moonway03 will now be using chilledice thanks

Theholyangel
08-31-2012, 03:11 PM
Hehe nice to see zeit in lil toons going for it ;-) good luck all ^,.,^

moonway03
08-31-2012, 09:58 PM
Great! Please, don't forget your entry dues. By the way, I've been talking with a STS team member and they have stated that plat prizes are in the works and may be a possibility. Note that only the 5 winning players will receive a prize.

Edit: Teams extended to 8 and Max players extended to 40.

C'mon folks join! It will be a blast!

Uhmm chilango i dont know how to post pictures in forum....

XchilangopwnX
08-31-2012, 10:18 PM
Team Two
Betlog
Hunkyjiggy
Milfshake
Smexylayla
Chilledice

Team Three
Kreosaji
Devolin
Achilles
Consign
xhardhatx

This two teams will fight next Friday. 9/7/12 (mm/dd/yy).
8:00 PM Eastern US time.
I will try my best to contact each of these players.

The victor will be decided in a best 2 out of 3 CTF matches. Every victory is one point and you win a point after winning one CTF match. You need to win 2 matches to eliminate the other team.

Once eliminated the whole team is eliminated from the rest of the tournament.

If a player of a team leaves during the match that team will receive a loss.
All else is allowed. If a player is caught cheating by any means: higher level than 3, or by any other means, it will result in a disqualification of the entire team.

There has to be a screenshot of the results of each match. Preferably screenshots from one player of each team so that means two posters should be post coinciding screenshots.

PM me if there are any problems or questions.

XchilangopwnX
08-31-2012, 10:45 PM
BIG HUGE NOTICE!

Those on the teams above that are not in the guild by this Sunday 9/2/12 (dd/mm/yy) will be removed from the above teams and those in the guild that are left team-less will be arranged into a team. I currently have only 14 in guild. I need the rest of you in. I have made all the players in the guild recruiters so contact any of them, if I am not online, to join.

kharmel
09-01-2012, 02:48 AM
If a player of a team leaves during the match that team will receive a loss.

Good day Sir Chilango.;-)
>Just a suggestion - we can be disconnected anytime, then if that happens,it is an immediate loss. There will be an instances a win can be obtained due to disconnection.And it will not be good.
>What if fight still continue. Rain or shine,last man standing. As long as players on the team is the official player. Because some disconnection are inevitable. Just a thought.

Choco-Pancakes
09-01-2012, 05:07 AM
Omfg im like shaking like a leaf when i see tat im up with kharmel's team Gulp! Hope i dont get destroyed too badly.....

Choco-Pancakes
09-01-2012, 05:08 AM
Hm, in singapore time wad issit? The time

Choco-Pancakes
09-01-2012, 06:04 AM
xhardhatx has been changed to thecrappvper cos he accidentally lv it up

YuNoEatBeaRs
09-01-2012, 06:23 AM
K made an alt, name is Toombs

Also i'm with kharmel, if someone leaves/dc during the match it shouldn't be a loss, i suggest either call for a pause (but that is highly unlikely and could cause some issues) OR just keep the game going, i don't really see the point in making a whole team lose just because someone left/dced (eve more than one player), let them fight for it if they want, i see no harm in any form or shape in that.

Choco-Pancakes
09-01-2012, 06:46 AM
Chilango can u push the time back an hour? I cnt make it that early. I have choir practice:S

XchilangopwnX
09-01-2012, 06:57 AM
OK so if a player leaves I was considering how a random could now join and it may be a higher level player. This would cause a disadvantage. How do you guys feel about this? I can still make it so it allows for continuation of the match but there will be that risk that a PUG may join and he could be a level 6 at highest.

Choco, I will only move it back an hour if the rest of the players agree it is OK.

Singapore time it would be 9/8/12 (mm/dd/yy) at 8:00 AM.

YuNoEatBeaRs
09-01-2012, 12:08 PM
maybe consider it a loss if someone other than the dced player join, might also be after asking the random player who joined to leave and giving him say 1-2 mins to do so, if he doesn't leave by then it's a loss, but i think we might need like 1 captain in each team to take care of that and be honest about it. just throwing some ideas.

XchilangopwnX
09-01-2012, 02:46 PM
Yeah, that seems like a valid thought. Well if people take screen shots off both all players kills and the score. If a name not registered to compete appears then that match will neither count as a win or loss. Better?

Choco-Pancakes
09-01-2012, 09:55 PM
Dun dun DUN, six more days to the match :0 i agree wif chilango :0

FlawlessMage
09-01-2012, 10:05 PM
Omg i have to join! Level 3 vamp: flawlessvamp

Any teams i can join? Id love to join this! If i cant just add me so we can pvp :p

Theshadowxxxx
09-01-2012, 10:36 PM
So what time would it be eastern united states time again?

YuNoEatBeaRs
09-02-2012, 04:55 AM
Google is your friend :)

XchilangopwnX
09-02-2012, 05:58 AM
It was pushed back and hour so now at 9:00 pm Eastern US 9/7/12.

You may take the spot on team four, flawlessvamp. Everyone who signed up should be in the guild by today!

Choco-Pancakes
09-02-2012, 09:39 PM
Yeah, chilango kor kor wan sui! (Big bro is the best in chinese) Lalalalala :0 maybe if devolin still cnt make it, put flawlessvamp in our team :D

Choco-Pancakes
09-02-2012, 09:41 PM
Devolinnnnn, under NO circumstances u cnt not cme pls ;-;

XchilangopwnX
09-02-2012, 10:23 PM
These are the people present and accounted for in the guild as of this post.
Team One
Deathmistress
Adaluz
Delphette
Diminished
Vanillaskies

Team Two
Betlog
Chilledice
Hunkyjiggy
Smexylayla
Milfshake

Team Three (Missing One Player)
Achilles
Consign
Kreosaji
Thecrappvper
Flawlessvamp

Team Four (Missing One Player)
Greanpea
Itisiagain
Tibby
Tombs

Missing from guild:
Flawlessvamp
Devolin was level four so was eliminated from competing.

If Flawlessvamp doesn't show soon Choco I will do my best finding another player by tomorrow night and place them on your team. I will be searching for one more as well to fill in Team Four's empty spot.

Edit: Flawlessvamp has now joined and is accounted for. Will be on Team Three.

FlawlessMage
09-02-2012, 10:37 PM
Umm i will add you chillango so i can join guild

disowninglook
09-03-2012, 10:47 AM
SIGNING UP!

Omelet: level 3 :redface:

COWER IN TERROR:cower:

XchilangopwnX
09-03-2012, 10:53 AM
OK as soon as we get you in the guild the recruitment shall conclude. You will be on Team Four.

Thanks everyone that has signed up and Team Two and Three best of luck to both on Friday!

Choco-Pancakes
09-05-2012, 07:57 AM
Um chillango kyle(thecrappvper) prolly cnt make it for the match cos he wud be in school. I have this national choir competition tht i may not make it bac in tme for the match ( our teacher forbids electronic devices) :(

XchilangopwnX
09-05-2012, 10:19 AM
Alright I know everyone on Team Two is prepared so I am going to reschedule Team Two VS Team One. Good? Same time Friday 9:00 PM Eastern. Same rules. I will get Team One's response to the sudden change and if everyone can make it, it will be a go. If not the next possible time will be next Friday same time. I'll report soon with updates.

Team Three is officially off this Friday's schedule.

Choco-Pancakes
09-05-2012, 08:57 PM
:0 big day tmr >.< ;-;

Choco-Pancakes
09-05-2012, 09:00 PM
Yay abt the change of peeps, but sry tho:/ i bet its gonna be tough, cos zeit's has some power plauers. I bet chilango's good too. Hmmmm, who will win? And chilango, thrs a new participant wit the name Omelet.

XchilangopwnX
09-06-2012, 02:47 PM
So not all my team can make it on such short notice. I apologize to Z Team but we will have to postpone this until next Friday. 9/14/12. Please, bare with me as I cannot control each participants real life situations. Again I apologize.

YuNoEatBeaRs
09-06-2012, 03:19 PM
instead of postponing till next week, if one of the other remaining teams is ready they could replace your team and fight tomorrow instead.
or just get the fight between teams 3 and 4 done tomorrow. and teams 1 and 2 next week. depends on which teams are ready this week.

the problem is this could happen for different teams as we go own, we need to improvise a little :)

disowninglook
09-06-2012, 05:00 PM
We could redistribute players?

XchilangopwnX
09-06-2012, 05:31 PM
Yeah, OK so I'll ask all of team four.

I am not sure if team four would be ready on short notice. I'll ask the players.

Choco-Pancakes
09-06-2012, 07:41 PM
Kreosaji has been changed to kreosaa . I lved her up accidentally

XchilangopwnX
09-06-2012, 09:19 PM
Kk choco.

Seems all of team four isn't prepared either. One can't make it so far. What if we take two from four that can make it and place on team one?

gison
09-06-2012, 11:13 PM
I probably won't make it also, due to the fact that school has started & I became busy.
IGN: Consign
Sorry guys :/

YuNoEatBeaRs
09-07-2012, 03:06 AM
Kk choco.

Seems all of team four isn't prepared either. One can't make it so far. What if we take two from four that can make it and place on team one?

Fine by me

Theshadowxxxx
09-07-2012, 04:00 PM
I can make it just tell me when and what team I'm on and I'll be happy to participate
Ign: achilles

XchilangopwnX
09-07-2012, 04:22 PM
Match tonight 9:00 pm Eastern 9/7/12. Team One vs Team Two.

Time in Singapore is 9:00 am 9/8/12.

XchilangopwnX
09-07-2012, 09:43 PM
Congrats team Two for your victorious round :)

Team three and Four need to setup a match by the 22 of this month or they will be the Level 3 champs.

Qingsanale1st
09-07-2012, 10:52 PM
This looks interesting... but is itisi active anymore? o_o

Quebble
09-08-2012, 09:38 PM
Whose in Singapore to put Singapore time? :O
Edit:PhantomShura is my IGN

moonway03
09-08-2012, 11:23 PM
What date chilly? Singapore time pls
:-)

XchilangopwnX
09-09-2012, 08:23 AM
Hopefully 9/15/12 8:00 AM, or 9:00 AM.

In Eastern time that is 9/14/12 8:00 PM, or 9:00 PM. Whichever seems to suit the majority.

disowninglook
09-10-2012, 06:19 PM
So we're doing it 100% this friday?

Choco-Pancakes
09-12-2012, 06:30 AM
:( u may have to postpone it waaaay back. Its exam season.

XchilangopwnX
09-12-2012, 11:06 PM
if at least 3 people post past this post from each team- team 3 and 4- saying they will 100% make it on 9/14/12 at 8:00 pm Eastern, then yes. Other wise...

Quebble
09-13-2012, 04:53 AM
So am i accepted or is there no more space?

XchilangopwnX
09-16-2012, 11:52 AM
I need at least six players that will 100% make it this coming Friday at 9:00 pm Eastern US. If we can't get that then I will be concluding this small tourney.

Skeleton
09-19-2012, 07:54 PM
Ello mates, i would like to apply in this awfully cool looking tournament ( i have plat, which will let me auto win! ) -(maybe) My lvl 3 is named Ascend ! tyvm!

Qingsanale1st
09-22-2012, 10:37 AM
when's the next tourney? I wanna see! PM when you taking again :P

XchilangopwnX
09-22-2012, 02:15 PM
It has been decided that since we can't get together another group of players to contend then the winners of Team One vs Team Two will be declared this tournament's Champions.

Thank you,

Chilango