PDA

View Full Version : Forgotten Dungeon - Lvl 10 Farming

YYZ????
08-18-2012, 06:27 PM
A little reminder for Lvl 10 Bears & Birds that are farming, please bring some potions and some patience.

I have over 51k confirmed kills and probably triple that while not getting credit for kills on just my mage toons. I know how to press the heal button. It takes 3 seconds to reload, and since I am using a lvl 10 toon I cannot fully restore your heath. So please, instead of spamming "Heal", press your potion button instead. Don't worry, I will press heal as soon as I can, but I cannot press every second.

Regards & Happy Farming!

Your friend, YYZtwin

Yich
08-18-2012, 06:32 PM
IKR. there was a mage charging money for heal LOL. I was on my bird and I happened to be the only bird in the party at the time. After he said that, we met FRAGX. I took much delight in watching them attack him all to no avail. I simply said "5k for blast shot". Silly noob...

CrimsonTider
08-18-2012, 06:39 PM
So that WAS you... I'm Crimpewpew. ;)

And I totally agree. I have seen people running and hiding with the excuse "I have no pots". Really? Why enter a map if you are not fully prepared?

Otukura
08-18-2012, 07:44 PM
IKR. there was a mage charging money for heal LOL. I was on my bird and I happened to be the only bird in the party at the time. After he said that, we met FRAGX. I took much delight in watching them attack him all to no avail. I simply said "5k for blast shot". Silly noob...

Time for me to start charging for blast shots.

slaveleia
08-18-2012, 08:29 PM
I saw some of that too! I mean come on, a Mage can't keep somebody alive with just healing if they're not on any elixer, any kind of gold pot...you get one-shot by FragX blasts. Then they start nerd-raging?! I revive plus heal just so they get floored again instantly. (over & over). You got to use your own health pots too like they said...not sure if that would save em tho.

Then if somebody gets a pink, they're instantly asking can I have that? For free? The begging is incredible...they don't play but can beg & loiter all day long. Wow

"Spam heal!" "heal" "revive" "spam heal"

cookiez
08-18-2012, 09:09 PM
Ooohhhh a great way for archers to make money!!!XD. JK

Livemau
08-18-2012, 09:15 PM
well im doing it
i need gold and since ppl wont donate i guess its 1 mil per blast shot who wants to be my first customer

Hadesofshadow
08-19-2012, 03:03 AM
doesnt matter when i get birds that cant press blast shot and dont speak english

i like when its crim/hate because they pop fast