PDA

View Full Version : Bring Back Icescale Sets back

Bigpiceps123
12-11-2022, 03:58 PM
Can we get icescale Armor and helmets Back? Like make them lootable from the boss or lockeds
-back* oops

Gesendet von meinem 2107113SG mit Tapatalk

Advocacies
12-11-2022, 04:10 PM
+1 wouldn't hurt anyone to have this items drop from boss or locks

Sakura Bushido
12-11-2022, 04:23 PM
Hb black steel commander set? And maybe hellish too.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G996B met Tapatalk

flashio
12-11-2022, 05:14 PM
Would prefer for new items to drop, add variety over recycling old stuff over and over

Rikochhan
12-11-2022, 07:10 PM
+1, Would make the game alive with all the twink brackets gettin alive. Anc Sets, Eloi Weapons, galen, umbral, dev etc.

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk

Sungee
12-11-2022, 08:38 PM
+1 for icescales set

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Lonewuff
12-12-2022, 10:15 AM
+1, Would make the game alive with all the twink brackets gettin alive. Anc Sets, Eloi Weapons, galen, umbral, dev etc.

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk

Wouldn’t ever revive unless they balanced armor so your level 10 characters can’t have 3 flawless diamond jewels from one awake slot.

glitory
12-12-2022, 10:19 AM
+1111, either re-release or make a brand new one but similar to it’s bonus stats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigpiceps123
12-12-2022, 10:20 AM
Wouldn’t ever revive unless they balanced armor so your level 10 characters can’t have 3 flawless diamond jewels from one awake slot.Why it wouldnt? If more gears are around, the prices will be lower and more people might give it a try. Its hard to find icescale sets on specific levels nowadays. If you dont like slow pvp because of the high Armor then thats a "you Problem".

Neutrone
12-12-2022, 03:24 PM
People usually don't twink because the cost is typically greater the than reward. So did awakes kill twinks yeah. Will having more gear available for awakening help revive it? Also yes.

+1 make legendaries great again. It doesn't even have to be ice scale. Just something similar.

Sakura Bushido
12-12-2022, 03:55 PM
People usually don't twink because the cost is typically greater the than reward. So did awakes kill twinks yeah. Will having more gear available for awakening help revive it? Also yes.

+1 make legendaries great again. It doesn't even have to be ice scale. Just something similar.+1

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G996B met Tapatalk

Squad2002
12-12-2022, 11:22 PM
+1 please bring ice set back

Sent from my SM-G991W using Tapatalk

Narrix
12-13-2022, 01:05 AM
Ah yes, "just" re-release it. Great idea! I think ima just forget about the 70m I payed for my lv17 ice set!

I see a lot of y'all beggin to the devs about not releasing certain vanity's back, due to losing value and becoming worthless "problems". So hows that any different for the people that worked their *** off to get low level twink gear, and also payed a lot of real life money to get it.

Hypocrites

Tampia
12-13-2022, 05:39 AM
Ah yes, "just" re-release it. Great idea! I think ima just forget about the 70m I payed for my lv17 ice set!

I see a lot of y'all beggin to the devs about not releasing certain vanity's back, due to losing value and becoming worthless "problems". So hows that any different for the people that worked their *** off to get low level twink gear, and also payed a lot of real life money to get it.

Hypocrites

Been there. Ngl twink stuff pricey as they get old cuz of rarity and stats. Maybe new gears would be okay but re-releasing them idk about that

Oawaoebi
12-13-2022, 06:58 AM

Hypocrites

You got the point.

Better bring smth new and stronger.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

PostNoob
12-13-2022, 11:18 AM

Hypocrites

Change the color and name, boom, they didn't re-release it then. I watch my brand new gear lose value each week/month so i don't see the point of talking about prices. It is an old piece of gear, worse things happen to relative gears.

Bigpiceps123
12-13-2022, 12:50 PM
Change the color and name, boom, they didn't re-release it then. I watch my brand new gear lose value each week/month so i don't see the point of talking about prices. It is an old piece of gear, worse things happen to relative gears.I spent For sure billions For Sets, including Rach daggs, icescale sets etc, everyone will possibly lose some value of their Account but alsong more people gonna Play twink actively again i dont really mind it, since everyone still has to awaken their Gears. The safest Thing is investing into auras or LB vanities, not legendary items just to call them collectables.