PDA

View Full Version : Bye :)

Nick41324
08-18-2012, 09:43 PM
Pvp was the only thing keeping me in pl. Now that pvp got absolutely screwed over by all the new unneeded items.... well....

If the items get nurfed, I may start up again. As for now, the only set I have of worth (L56 charmin) blitz has, so I have nothing to give away. And that set is worth nothing because of unneeded items...

Jespo
08-18-2012, 09:45 PM
It's not that serious.

pixels my man. You've been here a while i see you around often. Don't leave just because of the items. Go farm something else.

razerfingers
08-18-2012, 09:46 PM
Awww man. You my buddy :/ well i suck at pvp so i dont know why most of my friends are amazing pvpers maybe its because im so loveable :) do stay on forums?

Sent using spray paint from a "can"

Hadesofshadow
08-19-2012, 01:30 AM
cya in a week!

plmafiaboss
08-19-2012, 01:36 AM
It's not that serious.

pixels my man. You've been here a while i see you around often. Don't leave just because of the items. Go farm something else.itz not that simple. The weps take the challenge out of the game :/ i might quit soon

Hadesofshadow
08-19-2012, 01:49 AM
itz not that simple. The weps take the challenge out of the game :/ i might quit soon

because you are a pro without weapon getting owned by noobs with weapon

this is worst logic ^^^^^^^^^^^

plmafiaboss
08-19-2012, 01:56 AM
itz not that simple. The weps take the challenge out of the game :/ i might quit soon

because you are a pro without weapon getting owned by noobs with weapon

this is worst logic ^^^^^^^^^^^no im "pro" without them and easily acquired these new weapons and easily plow thru most people with them. No challenge. Where i said i was getting owned is beyond me but hop off sir ty kthxbaii.

P.S. If u want, pm me and lets pvp

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
08-19-2012, 02:54 AM
Yah im kinda ticked off with these "unneeded" weps aswell, im just gunna keep my distance and play L61 pvp.

KingFu
08-19-2012, 02:59 AM
I hate it too. Can't blame ya. All I do is collect gear, and pvp, and the items have pretty much ruined both of those.

Nihiliste
08-19-2012, 12:38 PM
Learn to adapt and overcome.

ImHawk
08-19-2012, 12:42 PM
Hope You come back:)

imaddictedtoPL
08-19-2012, 12:43 PM
I hear ya.. I lost at least 10m with all these changes..

CrimsonTider
08-19-2012, 12:44 PM
These threads are getting old.

Kids threatening to rage quit, getting mad and raging on forums, and on and on.

Maybe someone needs to find a "solution" instead of just the same ole "I hate you STS! PvP is ruined!" A lot of past "issues" with new game content was changed due to suggestions, not threats and whining.

Phoenixking
08-19-2012, 01:13 PM

Maybe someone needs to find a "solution" instead of just the same ole "I hate you STS! PvP is ruined!" A lot of past "issues" with new game content was changed due to suggestions, not threats and whining.
He wasn't threatening he saying he is leaving and might come back if it's fixed

Xionskull
08-19-2012, 01:15 PM

It was never broken, so there is nothing to be fixed, cya nick I'll miss you a whole lot!

Nick41324
08-19-2012, 01:46 PM

It was never broken, so there is nothing to be fixed, cya nick I'll miss you a whole lot!
It is broken when they put out a over powered item for every single pvp. They pretty much ruined every lvl I enjoy. 61 and 56, mainly 56. The new items have insane DMG, def, and a bit of dodge. I'm pretty much talking about the bows.

Nick41324
08-19-2012, 01:47 PM

no comment.. just re read what you wrote and what I wrote in the main post. I think I sounded quite civil and polite. You on the other hand...

CrimsonTider
08-19-2012, 01:51 PM
no comment.. just re read what you wrote and what I wrote in the main post.

My reading comprehension is just fine. As I said, if you don't like the new weapons, then make suggestions on how to change them and make them "useful" instead of being a pvp-wrecker.

Not sure why that is not easy to understand.

Conradin
08-19-2012, 02:00 PM
bye broski =( don't leave

maneatingtree
08-19-2012, 02:17 PM
I never knew u were blitz! :( dont leave

Nick41324
08-19-2012, 02:24 PM
I never knew u were blitz! :( dont leave
>.> lol I'm not. He has my 56 charmin set tho. I think blitz's forum name is blitzcraig.

WarTornBird
08-19-2012, 02:25 PM
I find they aren't op o.O I pvped 60 a few hours ago and was having no issues with killing birds with that bow I don't see why they're op at 56-61

maneatingtree
08-19-2012, 02:52 PM
At 45-51 they def are

LookBehindMe
08-19-2012, 03:12 PM
It's not that serious.

pixels my man. You've been here a while i see you around often. Don't leave just because of the items. Go farm something else.itz not that simple. The weps take the challenge out of the game :/ i might quit soon

If you do leave can I have your guild??:cool::rolleyes:

Elitephonix
08-19-2012, 03:22 PM
If you do leave can I have your guild??:cool::rolleyes:

Elitephonix
08-19-2012, 03:23 PM
NOOOO don't leave! I still need to kiss you!!!!

Jblazer
08-19-2012, 07:16 PM
No!I never got to know you...but I can tell you are respected.You can't quit.

Hadesofshadow
08-19-2012, 08:48 PM

pvp rebalance

nobody asked for it, but they dealt with it

plmafiaboss
08-19-2012, 10:36 PM
It's not that serious.

If you do leave can I have your guild??:cool::rolleyes:whose mine? Lol

Xionskull
08-19-2012, 10:41 PM
Ok sorry im definitely not going to argue, but in still very sad you left :( you were a good friend.

Growwle
08-19-2012, 10:42 PM
Pvp was the only thing keeping me in pl. Now that pvp got absolutely screwed over by all the new unneeded items.... well....

If the items get nurfed, I may start up again. As for now, the only set I have of worth (L56 charmin) blitz has, so I have nothing to give away. And that set is worth nothing because of unneeded items...

Join SL, pvp is good in that game.

Thelastblink
09-01-2012, 06:33 PM
You still havent come back?OO Normally people who say bye come back again.......

Jblazer
09-03-2012, 12:29 AM
join sl, pvp is good in that game.

sl ftw!