PDA

View Full Version : idea for new lost expedition dungeon released with ice town

Violentsaint
08-30-2010, 10:21 PM
hey justg and other devs, at the moment ive been farming in the hidden passage underneath the sarcophagus in glumdoll cemetary and when my friends join game and ask why im there i say "its my chill spot" mostly because its so laid back and fun sitting in the boss room talking with friends waiting for bosses to respawn... you dont have to run anywere or restart the map, just sit there and talk and when i boss spawns, your team kills it in like 5 seconds and u continue talking... its like town.. only u get pinks and gold ;)

so i was thinking with the release of the frost town, there should be a cave near the town that has a simular concept to the hidden passage... were people can chill and talkand kill bosses at the same time...

i would really appreciate it and be so honored if you named this dungeon/cave 'the chill spot'

id really like the communitys feedback on this aswell, weither they think it should be a cave or somthing else, and if youve got a cool name for this zone...

-violentsaint

Nugget
08-30-2010, 11:34 PM
Exactly what you said sounds perfect =).

Violentsaint
08-30-2010, 11:49 PM
yay... people like my idea! =D

bladesword
08-31-2010, 02:03 AM
Cool... =)
Wasnt there a thread like this..?

jonboy
08-31-2010, 05:41 AM
Nice idea VS, however "Chill Space" sounds cooler :)
"Chill Spot" sounds I bit iffy, like maybe if you dropped a ice cube in your pants and watched a "chill spot" form.

Raxie
08-31-2010, 05:42 AM
and this time it could be level 30 rare pinks.

KingFu
08-31-2010, 05:47 AM
Lol, you, me, redryder, another me(;)) and some random guy started chilling there for hours. We need to do that in snowpeak, the name "the cill spot" seems legit. We need to do that again lol.

Thuull
08-31-2010, 10:26 AM
A chill spot with lvl 45 gear would be nice too. I'd sit there all day long...don't care if you can get stuff faster by rush farming. You can't chat while you rush farm!

bmc85uk
08-31-2010, 12:33 PM
I'm hoping all content will take on a respawn format with zone lines.

Love the name, plays on words are a personal favourite :-) Here's some more to throw into the mix:-

The Chiller
Chillax Cave

Li'l Bill could have a relative in the cave as a boss, maybe 'Chill Bill'?

As it would be a pun for a chilling area, there should definitely be some I.C.E (In Cave Entertainment).

Elffy
08-31-2010, 12:37 PM
Kill chill bill :)

Violentsaint
08-31-2010, 05:15 PM
I'm hoping all content will take on a respawn format with zone lines.

Love the name, plays on words are a personal favourite :-) Here's some more to throw into the mix:-

The Chiller
Chillax Cave

Li'l Bill could have a relative in the cave as a boss, maybe 'Chill Bill'?

As it would be a pun for a chilling area, there should definitely be some I.C.E (In Cave Entertainment).

lol love the name 'the chiller" haha

Kurlz
09-01-2010, 03:12 PM
yay... people like my idea! =D

no. i dont like ur idea. i love it. lol
that would be amazing.
name idea: The Chill Zone

Violentsaint
09-02-2010, 07:30 PM
hell yes!

<(o^-^o)>

Demonicdevyn
09-04-2010, 12:15 AM
omfg i say the eaxact same thing when im there its my chill spot lol

Machinima
09-04-2010, 12:16 AM
Didn't read much because I'm lazy but I heard chill spot so I have to give the /Support

icantgetkills
09-04-2010, 05:28 AM
Chill spot sounds so epic :D good idea saint :)