PDA

View Full Version : Forgotten Items

Thelastblink
08-19-2012, 04:35 AM
oooooooookkkk, its about the forgotten items:)....AGAIN! I've seen lots of debates about it, such as buy it if you think it is op! But it is much more than that, if items that can be farmed very easily (it is trust me) and obliterate sets which cost 400k-1mill I think there is a problem. Also, pvp is weird, people just nuke each other, so simple and boring. Idk, I just don't receive the same kind of feeling as before, it seems as pvp is ummm... destroyed. AAaand because of these items people who have invested millions of items on sets like glyph and sanguine etc... are all screwed. Even the people who spent countless hours farming them can obtain a weapon which is much better in like one run. (EVEN THE PURPLES ARE OP WHICH ARE NEARLY 100% GUARENTEE!) Sts, I want you to consider this, people IG are even complaining that they may quit. I say you gus nerf them after this event is over,

JaytB
08-19-2012, 07:33 AM
Thanks for the original thread.

Cahaun
08-19-2012, 07:43 AM
It's one-of-a-kind :rolleyes:

LookBehindMe
08-19-2012, 08:35 AM
Joy.

Ape
08-19-2012, 09:39 AM
haters keep hating, and im not talking about thelastblink.

CrimsonTider
08-19-2012, 10:05 AM
haters keep hating, and im not talking about thelastblink.

For someone who is so opposed to the new weapons, you sure do spend a lot of time farming them. ;)

Actually, this is the case with A LOT of the "complainers". Crim has seen many thinks on his hush-hush alts.

Phoenixking
08-19-2012, 10:18 AM
For someone who is so opposed to the new weapons, you sure do spend a lot of time farming them. ;)

Actually, this is the case with A LOT of the "complainers". Crim has seen many thinks on his hush-hush alts.
They have no other option, they need OPitems and are sad their "used to be OP" items got nerfed by the new one

Dynastu
08-19-2012, 10:49 AM
Sts, I want you to consider this, people IG are even complaining that they may quit.

People always threaten to quit when they don't get their way. People said they'd quit because of GCD. Lol, what percentage of those people actually did? And what's the average online population now compared to before GCD? People threatened to quit because of the paid WF event lmao, yeah right. People threatened to quit because they were unimpressed with new campaigns, again, how many actually did? Based on the past, I don't see STS changing anything because of players threatening to quit. I simply see it as an immature way to handle things and a total bluff.

Games can always find room for improvement. The best thing we can do as players is to offer extensive suggestions. We're giving them feedback, now we need more suggestions. Not ONLY am I referring to the new items, I'm referring to balanced PvP, drop rates, boss difficulty, etc.

As players, we can only go so far as to give these suggestions. The best thing STS (or any MMO studio) can do is to listen to suggestions, test them out, and possibly implement them as they see fit.

So, quit writing thread after thread about the same topic.

-------

As for everyone nuking eachother, this is the case with endgame. Now it is the case with other levels. Welcome to the way PvP will be for a long while--such is the case with imbalanced classes in an MMO. I believe STS needs to take a long look at defensive stats (such as H/s, armor, health pool, etc.) and possibly increase it (a lot).

CrimsonTider
08-19-2012, 11:27 AM
They have no other option, they need OPitems and are sad their "used to be OP" items got nerfed by the new one

Sorry but gonna have to disagree with ya here, bud. Conforming is not the answer to opposition.

Airity
08-19-2012, 11:40 AM
I don't see why people are getting upset by this... It's a good weapon that'd basically free! Enjoy it!

Griffinfan
08-19-2012, 02:35 PM
I like the weapons, I can now bug Lv 35 voodoo mages with my rushing alt (if you new his name you would hate me ^^)

call it
08-19-2012, 04:13 PM

Hadesofshadow
08-19-2012, 08:53 PM
the bow itself dont cost 1m

your set might, but you are only replacing the bow

stop exaggerating and crying

Thelastblink
08-20-2012, 01:53 AM
the bow itself dont cost 1m

your set might, but you are only replacing the bow

stop exaggerating and crying
But if you talking bout lots of armour/weapons I am saying they will cost 1mill.... So?:/

LookBehindMe
08-21-2012, 11:46 AM
Lmao

cookiez
08-21-2012, 12:06 PM
Sts, I want you to consider this, people IG are even complaining that they may quit. I say you gus nerf them after this event is over,

Ok, I really think if sts did this

1) wayyyyy more people would complain to them about loss of money because they bought the items in cs. And also waste of plat to use elixirs in farming.

2) Some people have sold their good sets or items because they want to use the new bows or staffs (I sold my mm staff) like half off

3) and also what a waste of time sts would do if they nerfed the items, all this work into making a bow with different stats and different names for each level now only to be a memory?

No way sts won't do it sorry

Jig
09-11-2012, 06:56 AM

1) wayyyyy more people would complain to them about loss of money because they bought the items in cs. And also waste of plat to use elixirs in farming.

2) Some people have sold their good sets or items because they want to use the new bows or staffs (I sold my mm staff) like half off

3) and also what a waste of time sts would do if they nerfed the items, all this work into making a bow with different stats and different names for each level now only to be a memory?

Very true, but they can balance it out by releasing all new items. Which has been said by a dev already so they are surely going to do something about it.

Yich
09-11-2012, 02:22 PM
@Cookiez

Im pretty sure me and Entertaining have the most pink 17 forgotten weapons, yet we want them nerfed. I also spent plat farming, but I can still recognize an OP weapon. Your problem is that you compare them to level 50+ weapons, where they are good but not necessarily op. Id say try 10-18 pvp with them, but you would just get excited because you would weild an op weapon and wouldnt want to lose it.

Entertaining
09-11-2012, 02:23 PM
@Cookiez

Im pretty sure me and Entertaining have the most pink 17 forgotten weapons, yet we want them nerfed. I also spent plat farming, but I can still recognize an OP weapon. Your problem is that you compare them to level 50+ weapons, where they are good but not necessarily op. Id say try 10-18 pvp with them, but you would just get excited because you would weild an op weapon and wouldnt want to lose it.
Entertaining and I*

Entertaining
09-11-2012, 02:32 PM

1) Bows aren't worth anything at the moment. Pretty sure you can get any pink bow for 50k-100k
2) I'm fairly certain people haven't done this...I don't see why the would when the bows are so cheap...and could have easily been farmed.
3) I'm sure the entire PL community is up for some changes in weapons, but not drastic ones like this.

Sluntz
09-11-2012, 04:44 PM
Nice double post.

Entertaining
09-11-2012, 05:41 PM
Btw, Does anyone remember the Shield of Gratitude bonus that everyone cried about?...Used to give 17 armor. Was op (similar to these new bows). The SoG got nerfed, why not the Forgotten Weapons?

Vvikked
09-11-2012, 06:39 PM
It was guardian shield not graditude shield wasn't it?

ArtofWar
09-11-2012, 07:08 PM
[QUOTE=Thelastblink;752325 Also, pvp is weird, people just nuke each other, so simple and boring. Idk, I just don't receive the same kind of feeling as before, it seems as pvp is ummm... destroyed.[/QUOTE]
correct.. a twink is helpless now without a forgotten weapon..

thecrankybearsam
09-11-2012, 09:43 PM
Bears with forgotten bows: ok, this is a little abnormal
Mages with forgotten bows: woah..nuked
Birds with forgotten bows: Wtf