PDA

View Full Version : Hunting Rare Aps Boss Service

AucResearcher
12-14-2022, 07:10 PM
Hi im opening service to hunt for rare aps boss until the season end as im trying to get all boss for my warrior character too... so while doing so im also opening the service to hunt for them....for now im doing for the 17 Boss (Phantom Five, Elusive Four ,Evasive Six Boss,Krunch II & Bael II) only rare zodias boss & child play not doing yet

Just pm/housemail me what bosses you need and i will go hunt them for you and me myself also...i will pm you as soon as i found them... preferably also drop your discord id (if have for easier contact)

The prices are negotiable no fix price for them just lmk the boss you need and how much you willing to pay and i will try my best to find them ASAP

This is list of boss im gonna find for myself & other customer (if requested) :

-Skratch
-First Mate Ripper
-AmraZu
-Argex
-Strect
-Ziazzu
-Aeren
-Ikku
-Rakash
-Khelic
-Fuzulle
-Shazgul
-Abomin
-Urchin
-Loquin (i might not find this tbh)
-Krunch II
-Bael II

Ign : imresetseason

Urdookie07
12-14-2022, 07:35 PM
Hi im opening service to hunt for rare aps boss until the season end as im trying to get all boss for my warrior character too... so while doing so im also opening the service to hunt for them....for now im doing for the 17 Boss (Phantom Five, Elusive Four ,Evasive Six Boss,Krunch II & Bael II) only rare zodias boss & child play not doing yet

Just pm/housemail me what bosses you need and i will go hunt them for you and me myself also...i will pm you as soon as i found them... preferably also drop your discord id (if have for easier contact)

The prices are negotiable no fix price for them just lmk the boss you need and how much you willing to pay and i will try my best to find them ASAP

This is list of boss im gonna find for myself & other customer (if requested) :

-Skratch
-First Mate Ripper
-AmraZu
-Argex
-Strect
-Ziazzu
-Aeren
-Ikku
-Rakash
-Khelic
-Fuzulle
-Shazgul
-Abomin
-Urchin
-Loquin (i might not find this tbh)
-Krunch II
-Bael II

Looking for abo’min and loquin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AucResearcher
12-14-2022, 08:07 PM
Looking for abo’min and loquin

Sure i will look for them...btw send me a friend request in my warrior char...im hunting there...my rouge already got all boss so not hunting there

Ign: imresetseason

Urdookie07
12-14-2022, 08:08 PM
Sure i will look for them...btw send me a friend request in my warrior char...im hunting there...my rouge already got all boss so not hunting there

Ign: imresetseason

Ty Added you

AucResearcher
12-15-2022, 06:22 AM
Ty Added you

Today Already Found Abomin,Fuzulle, Aeren,Krunch will hunt again in 1 hour and continue tomorrow ty for those who joining !

Edited : also found Bael just now & argex

AucResearcher
12-16-2022, 06:26 AM
Bump....few ppl already got the boss they want

Still open for request just pm/housemail me

AucResearcher
12-17-2022, 10:10 AM
Bumpity Bump !
So far have found 15+ bosses in the span of 2 days ! Few people have completed their Twisted Ten & Phantom Five Aps based boss that they are missing

Still open for request until season end... already got 10+ people request for their boss and some completed/got the boss they want already

Here are some of the picture of boss that i have found (some i forgot to take screenshots)

Will continue to hunt tomorrow once i woke up

(Pm/housemail me... its better if you drop also your discord so that i can easily contact you as some ppl missed the boss they wanted cuz they were offline at the time the boss were found)

AucResearcher
12-18-2022, 11:29 AM
In the span of 3-4 days i have found all 15 Bosses+2 (Krunch,Bael) for me myself & some other ppl !
I have finally completed my Phantom Five,Elusive Four,Evasive Six,Krunch Part II,Bael Part II Aps in this 3-4 days
And congratssss to some other ppl that join my slot that have some completed all the boss they want & some already finish one of their aps (elusive four,evasive six,phantom five,bael & krunch)

I will continue to hunt the rest of the bosses for those who requested until the end of season ! Tysm for trusting me to hunt these rare bosses for yall ! Will continue hunt again tomorrow

This is some of screenshot i managed to take of the bosses and my happiest moment lol XD (so happy i finally finish all those boss in below a week XD & rip some screenshots i forgot to take cuz im too excited)

Anyways still open for request and tysm again...will continue hunt tomorrow

AucResearcher
12-19-2022, 11:44 AM
Found 9 bosses today ! Still open for request if you need any bosses :>
Tysm for all that join my slot today & ty for those who believe me to hunt these bosses for them

Here are some screenshots for today 251457251458251459
Pm/housemail me if you wanna request bosses

AucResearcher
12-20-2022, 12:38 PM
Its been a great day today ! Found total of 10 bosses today....congrats to some who achieve Elusive Four,Twisted Ten,Evasive Six,Bael Part II Today !
Also big thanks to the new 3 customer who trusted me to hunt all of your bosses :> i will try my best to get em all before season end

Good night cya tomorrow will try to get as many bosses as i could tomorrow

AucResearcher
12-21-2022, 11:51 PM
Gonna start hunting few hours from now...almost all 13+ customer got 80%+ of the bosses they need... mostly just left with loquin which im still trying to get for them as last 6 slot full and need to find it again still up for request just pm/housemail me if interested only hunting for few hours per day not as much as before cuz not much boss left to hunt...will try to open request for Child Play & Zodias Boss after done with these
Anyways tysm for those who joined the slot !

There's also few who already requested bosses for next season tysm !

AucResearcher
12-23-2022, 01:25 PM
Closing this thread now :) no longer taking request at this point...very busy in rl and cannot hunt anymore as i have very limited time to spend in game rn until the next few weeks....sorry to those who still have a bosses they need as im not gonna be able to hunt them for yall.....gonna open back this service for the next season ! Big thanks to all that have been joining my slot all this time :> you guys are absolutely awesome !! Have a great days ahead ^_^

-Resetseason