PDA

View Full Version : Done Vida - Donate Life

nmyxspaceship
08-19-2012, 12:47 PM
Free gift for viewing page
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x378/insthov/Donde--2.jpg

Hey STS community. Recently, a dear friend of my family passed away. This guild is in remembrance of him and to show support to those with cystic fibrosis, lung disease, and other heart diseases. I urge you if you have not to become a donor and make a difference for those in need.*

Anyways... This will be a really big community guild, but reasonably ;friendly and enjoyable. Supports pvp, pve, contest, and will really be a friendly place to chat and make new connections.*

Requirements, there are close to none other than those that are included in terms of service. Be friendly, keep it clean, and have fun.*

I'm currently looking to fill all guild spots. I would like to keep officer spots to close friends and trusted friends of friends. :cool:

+I ask you all to consider possibly becoming a donor or finding a cause and making a donation. :)

Btw contest update. I got caught up in some un expected things as you can see and it has prevented me from awarding those in my last contest. But I'm back so I will do those shortly:-)*

Stay groovey guys
-Space

Phoenixking
08-19-2012, 01:09 PM
Isn't done vida = donated life?
I think you meant Dona vida but I'm just saying

nmyxspaceship
08-19-2012, 01:39 PM
No it's donate life. Dona would be gives live:)

Donated = donado

nmyxspaceship
08-19-2012, 02:24 PM
Leader is pm nmyxspaceship or post below:-)

CrimsonTider
08-19-2012, 02:26 PM
Best of luck to you buddy! And my prayers for you and yours. I know how hard it is to lose someone close.

Makes all this crap on the forums here lately seem pointless (because it really is).

Phoenixking
08-19-2012, 03:03 PM
No it's donate life. Dona would be gives live:)

Donated = donado
Oh, I'm used to saying done that's why lol

nmyxspaceship
08-19-2012, 09:14 PM
For those interested I made a sig:D

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x378/insthov/Donde-.jpg

nmyxspaceship
08-21-2012, 10:18 PM
Recruiting! If you have guileless friends. Maybe recommend. Would be greatly appreciated.

nmyxspaceship
09-16-2012, 10:02 AM
Still looking for some members!

submit
09-16-2012, 11:27 PM
My mother has cystic fibrosis and it attacked her lungs, she also has histiocytosis its a disease that attacks her ammune system, and fibromialga. So she aint doing so great... if i can i will join with my bear twiztedtank and nice sig is it ok if i use it

dljish
09-17-2012, 09:58 PM
I think this is such an amazing idea! I would be honored if you would allow me to join your guild. My ex and her little girl are both diagnosed with Lupus and my nephew has Spina Bifida. I donate to a few charites from the baked goods i sell. Please contact my bear in PL! ign: BOBAFETTii
My prays are with you and yours

nmyxspaceship
09-27-2012, 08:13 PM
Please do.

Zeimer
10-23-2012, 05:31 AM
I think I got interested... Still running?

Zeimer
10-23-2012, 05:34 AM
Oh, and I'm not here to donate "real life money" but to join some guild, and it seems that your guild are good.