PDA

View Full Version : Log in problem

Odewao
12-15-2022, 09:56 PM
Has anyone encountered this thing?
I got no problem everytime I log in the game it directly log in my account because I checked the "remember password" like the auto log in thing.
But I'm getting shocked because sometimes it says "Specified password is incorrect" which I did not even changed password, I'm the only owner of the account and I hate to think that my account is getting hacked after that I retyped my password and it logs in.
The first time it happened to me, I changed my password then it happened again in a few weeks...
This happened like 2-3 times in a month and mostly after an event was released.
Please fix this thing
sorry for my bad english
Merry Christmas everyone !

Futumsh
12-15-2022, 11:54 PM
Sorry, but I've never heard of such a thing.

Changing your password requires access to your email.

Drania
12-18-2022, 12:24 PM
Has anyone encountered this thing?
I got no problem everytime I log in the game it directly log in my account because I checked the "remember password" like the auto log in thing.
But I'm getting shocked because sometimes it says "Specified password is incorrect" which I did not even changed password, I'm the only owner of the account and I hate to think that my account is getting hacked after that I retyped my password and it logs in.
The first time it happened to me, I changed my password then it happened again in a few weeks...
This happened like 2-3 times in a month and mostly after an event was released.
Please fix this thing
sorry for my bad english
Merry Christmas everyone !Just retype the password i have encountered this many times

Sent from my RMX2061 using Tapatalk

Odewao
12-18-2022, 09:06 PM
Just retype the password i have encountered this many times

Sent from my RMX2061 using Tapatalkooh hello! I thought im the only one
yes I'm also doing that everytime it happens
Merry Christmas everyone

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk