PDA

View Full Version : the new promo code?

xcainnblecterx
08-19-2012, 07:17 PM
So I notice when I put it on there a symbol that looks like a birds blast shot. Does anyone know if the new helm cause the blast shot as a proc? Or does it switch with items? Say if you use wand/staff you get a mage skill as a proc? Or etc

Cahaun
08-19-2012, 07:40 PM
Thanks for describing the effects of a reclusive promo code, which you never told, to us in a manner which we will not understand a thing. :rolleyes:

xcainnblecterx
08-19-2012, 07:45 PM
Ok look next to the name of the treasure hunters helm(I bileve that is what it's called) you will see a image that looks like a birds skill called blast shot. I am wondering if this helm will cause a proc based on a item you are using, or just bird shot(if it does cause the proc) your confused because I'm confused as well which is why I made this thread. If you don't promo code its already been posted on forums called"smashchest or smashchests)

Cahaun
08-19-2012, 07:46 PM
I'm confused :confused:
Sorry D:
I believe he's using a misleading title in an effort to get more attention to get a question, which is not related to the title, he wants answered. He wants to know if the 4.5x helm adds a class process which is really... ok I'll say it bluntly: NO

That symbol just tells you that the 4.5x damage effect is active and has NOTHING to do with class or skill Procs (What's a class proc?)

IB4L? Maybe. I'll just sit back and see the judgment dealt. ;)

Edit: Due to a confused brain and incoherent writings of the OP, I have officially declared this an anti-post against misleading titles as I was corrected indirectly. I still want to know what a class proc is...

Cahaun
08-19-2012, 07:47 PM
Ok look next to the name of the treasure hunters helm(I bileve that is what it's called) you will see a image that looks like a birds skill called blast shot. I am wondering if this helm will cause a proc based on a item you are using, or just bird shot(if it does cause the proc) your confused because I'm confused as well which is why I made this thread. If you don't promo code its already been posted on forums called"smashchest or smashchests)
My theory has been broken!
/confused :'(

xcainnblecterx
08-19-2012, 07:47 PM
I'll take a screen shot

-kyleww
08-19-2012, 07:50 PM
im pretty sure its just there to look nice lol there are other vanities that have the same picture next to it and im pretty sure it doesnt affect anything

xcainnblecterx
08-19-2012, 07:54 PM
http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh528/Cyanidecid/7bfb6854.png
Look next to the name you will see the birds skill blast shot @kyle yes there are vanities with pictures next to them but this is the first I've seen with a skill imaga

Bless
08-19-2012, 08:00 PM
Their sparkles nothing else :) hope this helps clear the confusion

~ Miracle

xcainnblecterx
08-19-2012, 08:10 PM
Umm I wasn't saying sparkles either. Right next to the item description you see birds blast shot skill. This is the first vanity I've seen with a skill image, but I'm just confusing more and more people on top of confusing myself so ill just go try it out. My question is if depends on the item your using has been answered as I have staff and image the same. @miraclebird if all it does do is sparkle thank you for at least giving a reasonable answer instead of trolling or saying I'm looking for attention as this is a legit question. Everyone should know the threads I have made are not for attention. I'm against spamming threads or starting a flame

earthkuma
08-19-2012, 08:14 PM
just write
/p smashchests
then u will be happy : )

xcainnblecterx
08-19-2012, 08:18 PM
Yes ty earthkuma.. For those that don't know it's the promo code for that helm.

WoundedEagle
08-19-2012, 08:22 PM
Skill symbols are next to many descriptions on vanity items. If you need pics, I can provide.

Xettacross
08-19-2012, 08:26 PM
It doesn't do anything. The picture is just their cause the devs decided to put it there. The one you buy from the plat store gives 4.5x dmg. Hope that helps but I doubt it lol

xcainnblecterx
08-19-2012, 08:27 PM
Ok Mr. Blunt woundedeagle no need for pictures.@xetta I got it now no need to continue explaining question answered.... Now was that so hard peeps?

Livemau
08-19-2012, 08:28 PM
lol it would be a cool add on to game

xcainnblecterx
08-19-2012, 08:31 PM
Well I was thinking due to frag only being able to be killed with a Bird in the party that sts released the promo code for button/helm as a way to kill him without a bird. Yes I know blast shot alone doesnt break armor

Zaonabiuibil
08-19-2012, 08:39 PM
Skill symbols are next to many descriptions on vanity items. If you need pics, I can provide.

Mhm, I think that's what he was asking..

(PS, EPIC SIG!!!!!!!!!!)

xcainnblecterx
08-19-2012, 08:47 PM
Why is it that some are making what I asked into whole different questions? I quote myself with one question left out as I know the answer"I notice the new helm has a image that looks like the birds skill blast shot and was wondering if the helm will cause blast shot as a proc" for those that doesn't know what a proc is, it's a weapon that cause a skill(darkbolt blaster=terror=witch's brooms=terror, some sewer items that cause drain etc.) now for my last post I saw wareagle say many vanities have skills next to them=more then likely no the helm didn't cause a proc. Then exetta and miracle both said it doesn't do anything. Those are the answers to my question, it had nothing to do with vanities or images except the fact I thought this image meant a proc for blast shot