PDA

View Full Version : Guys quick help!

Bunnyshoota
08-19-2012, 07:18 PM
Okay guys I bought L58 strongman glyph armor, helm, and mace for around 1 mill. Should I sell it fast now because drop rates are higher or keep?

Thanks!
QUICK

-bs

xcainnblecterx
08-19-2012, 07:24 PM
I guess sell but there's no conformation of drops being more frequent. A lot have said in premium dungeon Havnt heard much on reg nuris. So If it was me I'd sell. Btw nice catch

Bunnyshoota
08-19-2012, 07:27 PM
I guess sell but there's no conformation of drops being more frequent. A lot have said in premium dungeon Havnt heard much on reg nuris. So If it was me I'd sell. Btw nice catch

Thanks, now I'm trying to sell!
No ones buying though........

xcainnblecterx
08-19-2012, 07:29 PM
There probally thinking the same then.... Oh it'll go lower good luck selling try traders market if you Havnt already lol

Bunnyshoota
08-19-2012, 07:32 PM
There probally thinking the same then.... Oh it'll go lower good luck selling try traders market if you Havnt already lol

Yeah I'll be REALLY mad if I cant sell for over 900k. I finally had 800k and some custom stuff (most I've had) so I got myself the strongman stuff. Then STS raises drop rate...... >:(

xcainnblecterx
08-19-2012, 07:40 PM
Well as said theirs nothing official said by dev about drop rate, however it says they fixed something for 56-58 drops. Also all drops I here are from premium dungeon. So If it isn't applied to reg nuris them it'd make since to give people more candy while there paying for a run(candy as in better drops) so that candy makes them want more hence leading to more plat being uses

Energizeric
08-19-2012, 07:51 PM
I'm pretty sure the drop rate on 56 & 58 items is the same as 60 items. Just more 60+ people farming than 56-59. But I've been farming the new nuri dungeon with a couple of 56s, and they get just as many drops as I do.

Bunnyshoota
08-19-2012, 07:55 PM
I'm also selling if anyone wants.

And also raging right now.......

Bunnyshoota
08-19-2012, 07:59 PM
OKAY one more thing should I trade it for a Level 56 Merrymaker shirt of mimicry which is 1.6 mill in cs?

Bunnyshoota
08-19-2012, 08:10 PM
Well guys I traded it for merrymaker so yeah.

Otahaibab
08-19-2012, 08:14 PM
I would say baaaaaaad deal /: welcome to the merching experience :) hope you get rich or have fun trying

xcainnblecterx
08-19-2012, 08:16 PM
No you shouldn't have traded a whole 58 mace set for a merry maker shirt as the prices for new nuris items range 300-700k for merry maker Armor so you kinda lost out

Bunnyshoota
08-19-2012, 08:25 PM
No you shouldn't have traded a whole 58 mace set for a merry maker shirt as the prices for new nuris items range 300-700k for merry maker Armor so you kinda lost out

I didn't have shield. So macee, armor, helm for merrymaker.

I dont see how thats bad, merry is 1.6 mill in cs.

xcainnblecterx
08-19-2012, 08:40 PM
Well if there is a lvl25 crystalline helm in market for 50k and it's the lowest don't mean it's a good deal. Trust me I been watching the prices for merry maker and 1mil is way to high. If the shirt is str I actually have one that won't even sell at 400k.if its dex merry maker 350-500k int merry maker is about the same as dex. I say the reason the new nuris items don't sell is cause some of us are aware of the rapid rise and fall of the prices for them

Bunnyshoota
08-19-2012, 08:48 PM
Well if there is a lvl25 crystalline helm in market for 50k and it's the lowest don't mean it's a good deal. Trust me I been watching the prices for merry maker and 1mil is way to high. If the shirt is str I actually have one that won't even sell at 400k.if its dex merry maker 350-500k int merry maker is about the same as dex. I say the reason the new nuris items don't sell is cause some of us are aware of the rapid rise and fall of the prices for them

This is Level 56 though are you sure?

Bunnyshoota
08-19-2012, 08:50 PM
Ugh wow now hes not trading back.

Bunnyshoota
08-19-2012, 08:53 PM
Wow i feel scammed if what you say is true.......

xcainnblecterx
08-19-2012, 09:20 PM
If it was lvl 56 you screwed yourself twice as bad. 56 is or was idk now the hardest to get a 56xbow set is practically a gold cap, maybe even more. Just cause it didn't have a shield you could have made a good chunk of profit as a l60 mace is practically a mil itself. That means a 56 mace might have possibly doubled that, so had the helm and Armor you definitely could have made profit, but crap happens bro and all you can do is learn from your mistakes. Also the fact that he won't trade back is cause he know he just got one over on you and will make 2-3x the money he would have got from the merry maker

LwMark
08-19-2012, 11:29 PM
If it was lvl 56 you screwed yourself twice as bad. 56 is or was idk now the hardest to get a 56xbow set is practically a gold cap, maybe even more. Just cause it didn't have a shield you could have made a good chunk of profit as a l60 mace is practically a mil itself. That means a 56 mace might have possibly doubled that, so had the helm and Armor you definitely could have made profit, but crap happens bro and all you can do is learn from your mistakes. Also the fact that he won't trade back is cause he know he just got one over on you and will make 2-3x the money he would have got from the merry maker

I browsed through this to the end, but ye we lose an we win sometimes, trust me ik, i just took a big hit recently, im kinda unmotivated to even play, ive been just chatting , hopefully next deal that happens makes up for this one, usually does