PDA

View Full Version : Gold loot sets

Urdookie07
12-16-2022, 09:31 AM
Any reason why the drop rate is so high on these gl sets? Was it the same last winter event?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pickname - Dougim
12-16-2022, 09:48 AM
I think they've lost their minds

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o Tapatalk

deathhbringer
12-16-2022, 10:15 AM
Its same during winter event gl sets price drops

Pickname - Dougim
12-16-2022, 10:29 AM
Its same during winter event gl sets price dropsThis year's drop rate of set gold loot is extremely high compared to last year

AgentStonoga
12-16-2022, 11:01 AM
Venal belt 45m on 2nd day geez
Inflation gonna be hard next year, imagine loons for 1b for example

drawfflerz
12-16-2022, 11:53 AM
at last i can buy venal set with reasonable price. gg

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Xuds
12-16-2022, 01:32 PM
Gl pieces drop rate was supposed to be kraken items drop rate, now we need the long overdue esunk nerf more than ever

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Switchback
12-16-2022, 01:46 PM
Gl pieces drop rate was supposed to be kraken items drop rate, now we need the long overdue esunk nerf more than ever

There are already enough reasons to not play the game, why add more

Jgerik
12-16-2022, 01:49 PM
Imma say it, I usually don’t say stuff like this but nerf the drop rate/ gl sets gonna be worth nothing at this point

Kakashis
12-16-2022, 01:52 PM
I think it's nice for everyone to have a chance at gold loot sets especially newer players. Not everyone has the financial means to buy the 400m avarice or 1b venal sets. You'll fall behind to inflation without them.

DiorDrypp
12-16-2022, 02:08 PM
I agree, the drop rates are too much.

YeaSheGamez
12-16-2022, 02:13 PM
I'd say it's because of this ridiculous 1B gold ap.

Making Gold Loot more common so that everyone actually has some what of a chance to farm something close to that amount(1b)

I know it's not that much when you are someone who has been playing for years and plan to keep playing, but not everyone has the determination to play something for 1-2 years just to achieve this one ap.

Look at LB...even some of the people with the highest gold loot havent even reached this app yet.

Sent from my TMRVL4G using Tapatalk

karossss
12-16-2022, 02:56 PM
Ok hear me out greed set drops are good for new player to get decent gl

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Tampia
12-16-2022, 03:34 PM
I spent hundreds of dollar on opening chest smh. I should have bought elite awakening gems instead. Rip 5k plat. The drop rate was too much and everyone is selling the sets for low price now and it is only the second day. Hopefully this will be reduced, I already think it’s unfair when opening lock that you need 600 pulls on the massive to get an arcane item which made the Gold loot sets easy to be looted on a high rate. I’m again close to getting another Arcane item from 600 pulls again but I’m kind of having second thoughts If I should keep opening locks for it since the guaranteed arcane item always comes out as the Artifact. :/

Encryptions
12-16-2022, 05:01 PM
Darcane Legends.

Fahtsssss
12-16-2022, 05:51 PM
Good loot sets should be available to all players easily. Having the set isnt enough to earn gold lol, you still need some decent gears to keep up in maps, speed set, mythic gears even, and gold loot only benefits people that put the work in to earn the gold. Why shouldn't more people be rewarded with putting time into the game?
Ign Kinnq

Pickname - Dougim
12-16-2022, 06:11 PM
tomorrow

Venal set 2m

avarice set 1m

greed set 100k

desire 50k

ravening 1 gold

Tampia
12-16-2022, 06:29 PM
Good loot sets should be available to all players easily. Having the set isnt enough to earn gold lol, you still need some decent gears to keep up in maps, speed set, mythic gears even, and gold loot only benefits people that put the work in to earn the gold. Why shouldn't more people be rewarded with putting time into the game?
Ign Kinnq

And what about the people that bought massive amount of plat? If I only knew that these Sets would be dropping on a high rate I could’ve just bought elite awakening gem for it. Why bother putting it in chest when it’s so high on drop rate. People wasted so much platinum looting this in chest, this could’ve been just looted from bosses instead of putting it in chest. And arcane items couldn’t even be looted lmao needs 600 pulls in order to get Arc item.

Tampia
12-16-2022, 06:32 PM
tomorrow

Venal set 2m

avarice set 1m

greed set 100k

desire 50k

ravening 1 gold

HAHAHAHAHA yes this will likely happen tomorrow

Urmarj
12-16-2022, 06:32 PM
No esf is fine dont say that

AgentStonoga
12-16-2022, 06:59 PM
Ign Kinnq

you dont need a good ms/dmg set if you're running with randoms - and poor players will probably run with them.

Fahtsssss
12-16-2022, 07:10 PM
And what about the people that bought massive amount of plat? If I only knew that these Sets would be dropping on a high rate I could’ve just bought elite awakening gem for it. Why bother putting it in chest when it’s so high on drop rate. People wasted so much platinum looting this in chest, this could’ve been just looted from bosses instead of putting it in chest. And arcane items couldn’t even be looted lmao needs 600 pulls in order to get Arc item.

lol... you gambled on buying plat... u opened chests and now ur mad because u didnt get the amount desired on ur return on investment? Please... you know the risks of every action you take or at least you should before you decide to spend MONEY on a game...

Mythocrisis
12-16-2022, 07:46 PM
They're doing this so new players can enter the game and make gold.

All you people do the past few months is complain about game having very few players.

Now them actually doing new player friendly thing.
Bringing cheap high gl sets + ultra easy leveling might bring in newcomers to quickly cap and start farming in a day with low investment.

The game dosent revolve around you. Just enjoy Christmas.

Fahtsssss
12-16-2022, 07:52 PM

All you people do the past few months is complain about game having very few players.

Bringing cheap high gl sets + ultra easy leveling might bring in newcomers to quickly cap and start farming in a day with low investment.

Thank you!! I wish people understood this...

snakeeyes
12-16-2022, 09:21 PM

Yeah hope they understand it too... More player more enjoyment.

arkimarucs
12-17-2022, 12:32 AM

The game dosent revolve around you. Just enjoy Christmas.exactly! +

Sent from my RMX2020 using Tapatalk

Urdookie07
12-17-2022, 12:33 AM

I ain’t even complaining lmao shi i was just asking a question and y’all answered, I find it good that new players come and stay too

Tampia
12-17-2022, 12:34 AM
lol... you gambled on buying plat... u opened chests and now ur mad because u didnt get the amount desired on ur return on investment? Please... you know the risks of every action you take or at least you should before you decide to spend MONEY on a game...

Lmao what you mean gambled? What’s the point of putting the gold loot sets on chest when they’re easily dropped. The sets drop rate is better than energy essence in hauntlet xD. Why bother putting it in chest when it’s easily looted, and did I know that The drop rate would be this high on chest? No so don’t even tell me that I know the risk of buying the plat to open chest. If I knew the sets would drop so easily I wouldn’t have bought plats lmao. common sense sir.[emoji3061]Hopefully next time Sts would put a BIG sign that says “GOLD LOOT SET HAS HIGHER DROP RATE ON THIS EVENT” or maybe next time let the bosses in event drop these loot that way people would have knowledge on what they’re trying to achieve when opening crates lmao.

Vlones
12-17-2022, 01:27 AM
That’s crazy it’s so easy

KIDOFLUCK
12-17-2022, 01:59 AM
Dark Legends says "Hi"

AgentStonoga
12-17-2022, 02:16 AM
Can't believe that people are really happy with that drop... Maybe if they only increased drop chance of desire-greed sets, but they increased all...
Now I'm waiting for these players crying over "manipulators" and "hoarders", when they'll see them selling loons for 1b, war wings 2b, rhine aura 3.5b, maul 200m, kershal 250m etc, just every vanity price will change after some months.
Venezuela simulator

Tampia
12-17-2022, 02:17 AM
Can't believe that people are really happy with that drop... Maybe if they only increase drop chance of desire-greed sets, but they increased all...
Now I'm waiting for these players crying over "manipulators" and "hoarders", when they'll see them selling loons for 1b, war wings 2b, rhine aura 3.5b, maul 200m, kershal 250m etc, just every vanity price will change after some months.
Venezuela simulator

Now that is a fact +1

Fahtsssss
12-17-2022, 02:31 AM
Can't believe that people are really happy with that drop... Maybe if they only increased drop chance of desire-greed sets, but they increased all...
Venezuela simulator

If they decide to up the price on an item that they have then they can do that by all means. The buyer is more important than the seller. With no buyer, the item will never get sold and they will eventually reduce the price. LB items have been increasing every year... so making the argument that they will increase even more makes no sense.

AgentStonoga
12-17-2022, 03:05 AM
If they decide to up the price on an item that they have then they can do that by all means. The buyer is more important than the seller. With no buyer, the item will never get sold and they will eventually reduce the price. LB items have been increasing every year... so making the argument that they will increase even more makes no sense.

Vanities prices were increasing mostly due to better gold farms over the years. More gold in circulation = higher prices. There are also other factors like design, rarity, time etc, but most important is gold in circulation.
Now we're in situation where everyone can get good gl set, so everyone can farm high amount of gold, which will drastically change prices of all items. Instead of motivating players to play, they'll demotivate them after they see items prices in future.
Now richies will hoard even more.

frommeyou
12-17-2022, 03:14 AM

Nice one +100

Dozers
12-17-2022, 04:14 AM
If anything, if this increased drop rate was planned, it would be sure that a nerf of some kind is going to come for gl farming. At least, this is the most sensible prediction. Otherwise, the devs putting in gold sinks every event to combat inflation would be a lost cause, so if this drop rate stays, then we know that something is coming that would make gl farming not that op anymore.

Loxed AL
12-17-2022, 04:51 AM
What is the point of having different gold loot sets (greed,ava,venal) if by the end of event all are gonna be 1 m each set?

Trimis de pe al meu NX659J folosind Tapatalk

Pickname - Dougim
12-17-2022, 05:27 AM
What is the point of having different gold loot set (greed,ava,venal) if by the end of event all are gonna me 1 m each set?

Trimis de pe al meu NX659J folosind TapatalkIf gl was one of the things that was still funny in the economy and kept the players in the game, after that now everyone with a gl set will have a player only a lot less times because I don't have any more goals to farm, I already have my gl set!

Itzmemohsin
12-17-2022, 07:16 AM

The game dosent revolve around you. Just enjoy Christmas.You are totally right !!!

Titanium
12-17-2022, 07:26 AM
Its same during winter event gl sets price drops

False. I spent 6000 plats last winter and i barely got 3-4 gold loot pieces.

Nirvaz
12-17-2022, 07:47 AM
stop with item GL please.. that will make bunch of gold out there.. with high risk of banning

Tampia
12-17-2022, 08:13 AM
It is now confirmed that the drop rate it reduced. Thank you for fixing the drop rate Sts! That way i could spend 5k plat knowing it’s gonna be worth it. Thank you!

Ps. i spent 7.4k plat. Don’t tell my girlfriend please.

KIDOFLUCK
12-17-2022, 08:35 AM
It is now confirmed that the drop rate it reduced. Thank you for fixing the drop rate Sts! That way i could spend 5k plat knowing it’s gonna be worth it. Thank you!

Ps. i spent 7.4k plat. Don’t tell my girlfriend please.

who confirmed this?

Tampia
12-17-2022, 08:40 AM
who confirmed this?

I opened locks again cuz I bought another 1.7k plat, it still does drop but the rate is all normal now. Idk i just noticed it cuz I spent all 1.7k plat again and I didn’t get that much set like yesterday which is better. You’ll also notice in auction that people aren’t rush selling venal sets anymore. I know sts didn’t make an update to this but i kept opening locks and I noticed that the drop rate on Gold Loot Sets are reduced. Ps. I’m opening Massive chest for greater pull.

Ilove_Poopoo
12-17-2022, 08:54 AM
We are being spoon-fed like never before. If you think that mindlessly farming gold with newly revised insta proc kraken armors and weapons that were never needed considering how easy it was already with mythics, paired with dirt cheap high gl sets so everyone can suddenly own the best ones without effort - then you might want to reconsider one important feature of an MMORPG, which is gear progression.

People used to start farming with low seperate gl pieces in order to gradually obtain better and better gear to progress the game faster. However, the last three months have demonstrated how the game is dying sooner.

They made every item/pet available to everyone, destroying the quality of gameplay - there is no such thing as difficulty anymore, and no strategy is required. Just a bunch of rants how certain stuff hasn't already been given to them for free.

Enjoy the insane inflation rates soon more to hit us. I'm expecting a never ending loop of threads where stuff had suddenly rosed from mAnIpUlAtIoN instead of the billions of gold farmed daily, demanding and pressuring developers to re-release more stuff they can't work for instead.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Tampia
12-17-2022, 09:50 AM
We are being spoon-fed like never before. If you think that mindlessly farming gold with newly revised insta proc kraken armors and weapons that were never needed considering how easy it was already with mythics, paired with dirt cheap high gl sets so everyone can suddenly own the best ones without effort - then you might want to reconsider one important feature of an MMORPG, which is gear progression.

People used to start farming with low seperate gl pieces in order to gradually obtain better and better gear to progress the game faster. However, the last three months have demonstrated how the game is dying sooner.

They made every item/pet available to everyone, destroying the quality of gameplay - there is no such thing as difficulty anymore, and no strategy is required. Just a bunch of rants how certain stuff hasn't already been given to them for free.

Enjoy the insane inflation rates soon more to hit us. I'm expecting a never ending loop of threads where stuff had suddenly rosed from mAnIpUlAtIoN instead of the billions of gold farmed daily, demanding and pressuring developers to re-release more stuff they can't work for instead.

Well said +1

Pickname - Dougim
12-17-2022, 10:53 AM

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk+111

Mythocrisis
12-17-2022, 11:05 AM

Every mmorpg has done something to make the new player progression substantially easy (compared to launch ) in the coming years to encourage new players to venture into the game since after so so many years of events, contests and expansions, even a AL veteran who has taken a long break won't be able to understand a few aspects of the changed game.

They have to adapt to the challenges they face. And as you mentioned (dying sooner).. It's actually the opposite , there's a sma chance that new, recently joined players can start making their gold and buying whatever they wanted, getting that rewarding experience in them so they stick and invite more to play(where we were at one point).

Since you have posted here, talking about the complete drop of the high tier gold loot set prices, there's a chance that the new up and coming players will get a taste of what those very small group of rich players were farming for.

And yes inflation is going to hit hard and lets hope to keep up with it. After all ,you guys wanted the 999m cap and unlimited alts.
So STS doing their thing. Honestly I saw this coming with the 1B gold farm achievement. But,

Let's get them more players. High time for a small revival.
Merry Christmas.

Neutrone
12-17-2022, 11:40 AM
Could someone explain to me what happened in Dark Legends? I see it referenced in this thread but I don't play it.

Xuds
12-17-2022, 11:47 AM

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkYup.. after everyone gets their awakes and starts farming everyone will complain about "why did x vanity rise so much it was only x before??" People don't think of how this will affect the game in the long run

Ilove_Poopoo
12-17-2022, 12:03 PM
Every mmorpg has done something to make the new player progression substantially easy (compared to launch ) in the coming years to encourage new players to venture into the game since after so so many years of events, contests and expansions, even a AL veteran who has taken a long break won't be able to understand a few aspects of the changed game.

They have to adapt to the challenges they face. And as you mentioned (dying sooner).. It's actually the opposite , there's a sma chance that new, recently joined players can start making their gold and buying whatever they wanted, getting that rewarding experience in them so they stick and invite more to play(where we were at one point).

Since you have posted here, talking about the complete drop of the high tier gold loot set prices, there's a chance that the new up and coming players will get a taste of what those very small group of rich players were farming for.

And yes inflation is going to hit hard and lets hope to keep up with it. After all ,you guys wanted the 999m cap and unlimited alts.
So STS doing their thing. Honestly I saw this coming with the 1B gold farm achievement. But,

Merry Christmas.Actually, its a common symptom of a dying game to rapidly just hand out outrageous droprates, its also very odd to toss out 3 new arcs in one event behind paywalls. Lots of paid deals and schemes coming out of nowhere.

Anyways, there's no sense of accomplishment anymore. There is nothing to progress when everything is handed out.

Look at the actual content though? All these unecessary gears behind paywalls to play 1 map that comes close to brakenridge difficulty. Idk how a new player would feel once they realize how shallow the direction of the game actually goes.

This attempt of developers being too generous provides temporary pleasure, band-aid solutions. Bigger problems (some had already occured) will arise.

Merry Xmas!

AgentStonoga
12-17-2022, 02:04 PM

Merry Christmas.

If they would really want to "help beginners" without turbohuge inflation then they would increase drop rate only for desire-greed sets at most. There's a higher chance that poor and rich players will quit AL when they see future prices of vanities.
Increased droprate only for desire-greed sets + gold sink events (i mean real gold sink, not events where players are buying energy from other players so amount of gold in circulation is still same, I even made a thread about that in AL suggestions) would be a much better idea - poor players would get a gl sets for beginners and rich people would spend poor players gold on real gold sink events, which would help with inflation.

Pickname - Dougim
12-17-2022, 03:10 PM
@Cinco @asommers

Encryptions
12-17-2022, 10:08 PM

:) Been saying this for years.

maxwin123
12-17-2022, 10:11 PM
because devs loves us, also new player