PDA

View Full Version : What do you hope to see in AL?

Airity
08-19-2012, 08:20 PM
What do you guys hope will be implemented into AL that STS hasn't put into the other Legends games, or what do you hope will/will not be put into the game that was put into the other games. Hopefully STS takes our suggestions into account.

I hope that more skill tree options will be put into the game, I hope STS keeps Pocket Legends golds value (not that hard to get compared to SL). I also hope to see more PvP game modes and awards for PvP players.

Worship
08-20-2012, 04:45 PM
1. 3 Free Auction Slots instead of 1.

2. Expanse array of different looking weapons/armor.

3. Constant new features being added.

TheMatrixMan
08-20-2012, 05:00 PM
The release date.

akfury
08-20-2012, 05:09 PM
Lol release date sounds great :D but on a serious note I really want gender options I hoPe they are added

Nihiliste
08-20-2012, 05:15 PM
No trolls.

Commanderkeen
08-20-2012, 05:19 PM
1. Free roaming.

2. Mounts.

3. More than 5 people allowed in a single dungeon.

abbasjammmy
08-20-2012, 05:36 PM
1. More classes
2.class change option
3.variety of sets for each lvl cap not just one set and one custom more options

Growwle
08-20-2012, 05:47 PM
10 player raids. We can dream.

Taikeo
08-23-2012, 12:27 PM
> Ally system similar to DL so casual player can level without grinding.

> Gender option for all classes. I probably would like the rogue best but not into female toons. Honestly I wish either for your toon you have option of race, then class, then gender or that you choose race and gender with no class but role is determined by talent/power choices.

> PvP include in f2p, don't want to have to spend plat for that. I have no issues having to pay for extra character/auction/inventory slots etc. I realize STS needs to make money to keep the games going.

> More depth of story.

> Slightly more complex boss mechanics.

Lowlyspy
08-23-2012, 12:42 PM
Raids.

Reddwing
08-23-2012, 12:48 PM
Sheep! To roam around town and keep npcs company.

wvhills
08-23-2012, 01:05 PM
No elixirs.

StompArtist
08-23-2012, 01:45 PM
No elixirs.

indeed

Lowlyspy
08-23-2012, 01:57 PM
No elixirs.
Yes please.

Growwle
08-23-2012, 02:08 PM

> Gender option for all classes. I probably would like the rogue best but not into female toons. Honestly I wish either for your toon you have option of race, then class, then gender or that you choose race and gender with no class but role is determined by talent/power choices.

> PvP include in f2p, don't want to have to spend plat for that. I have no issues having to pay for extra character/auction/inventory slots etc. I realize STS needs to make money to keep the games going.

> More depth of story.

Gender option is a given, since it is already in the engine for DL and PL.

StompArtist
08-23-2012, 02:08 PM

In chat Sam said that there would be no gender option.

Dynastu
08-23-2012, 02:40 PM
No elixirs.

I also think elixirs ruined some of PL's pve, and I don't particularly like them, but it's a big money-maker. With more money comes bigger and better updates.

KingFu
08-23-2012, 02:48 PM
No trolls.

So you won't be playing?

thecrankybearsam
08-23-2012, 07:54 PM
I wanna see cookies, bars, 10 inch flat screens, shining vases with my name on it, and a business that rakes in more cash than donald trump!!!!

Lady_Pebbles
08-23-2012, 10:21 PM
Guild vs Guild PvP.
Hybrids.
Upgradable plat weapons.
User created shops that can be accessed anywhere in game.
etc.

shadow90
08-24-2012, 12:02 AM
Everything above and a better server.

Taikeo
08-24-2012, 08:19 AM

What gender option in PL? I assume that bears and birds are always male and elf is always female.. I really would have liked to have played a male elf archer or even sorcerer.. :concern:

Taikeo
08-24-2012, 08:27 AM
In chat Sam said that there would be no gender option.

Real Bummer... Although I like looking at my female toons, I can't really get into playing them. On a PC MMO they are usually just my banker toons. I really hope they reconsider this!

Xionskull
08-24-2012, 08:58 AM
I want STS to let the android and iOS release to happen at the same time, by waiting for ios then releasing it on android. I hope this won't work out like the dl release.

Battlegrinder
08-25-2012, 09:05 PM
1. Mixed classes (like PL Paladins or Dexbears)
2. Working Economy (ie, not like SL)
3. Enough customization to have people be distinct, but not so much you can't tell what class they are easily
4. A world that feels like an open world where something is going on that doesn't involve you.

Tvis
08-25-2012, 11:33 PM
1. Open world free roam
2. The ability to customize appearance like SL (helm/shoulders/back/left leg/right leg/neck/goggles/etc)
3. Quests
4. Begin with 150 inventory slots
5. Choice of gender
6. Nightly/Daily rewards
7. Smithing (armor,weapons,potions)
8. Faster character movement
9. Large array of emotes
10. RELEASE DATE!!!!

Deathpunch
08-25-2012, 11:49 PM
I want STS to let the android and iOS release to happen at the same time, by waiting for ios then releasing it on android. I hope this won't work out like the dl release.

Tell me, why should I have to wait on a company I have nothing to do with to get their finger out and allow the game on their market? If you want faster releases, perhaps you should consider buying an Android device.

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

SexyIsland
08-26-2012, 10:53 PM
The best of both worlds an sts game that will blow players minds.

Dasmellyfart
08-27-2012, 12:10 AM
LOL

Tayvar
08-27-2012, 09:41 AM
I want to see more class options, even with the three given classes there can be more options. Perhaps the best example is the Bow Bear from pocket legends. If the classes can wear any armour and use any weapon by having their stats determine what they can and cant use then it opens the door to hybrid builds and creates a richer gaming system. I love being able to determine my own play style and not having to conform to some cookie cutter mold. Think about the blue healer critter coming out in Arcane Legends, what if you could sacrifice some intelligence for some strength allowing you to have a better armour class, or switch that out with Dex and allow the healer to dual wield rogue weapons. Flexibility is the key to player satisfaction, and if you dont believe me just look at any of the top MMO's on the market. The one thing they all have in common is ability for players to customize their builds and choose their playstyle.

shadow90
08-27-2012, 11:17 AM
Mount
Yes... I really need a mount...

n00b13st
08-27-2012, 06:09 PM

> More depth of story.

I mostly agree (I'd have to know more about what you mean by more complex boss mechanics). More up front appearance choice options would be awesome.

n00b13st
08-27-2012, 06:57 PM
Things I want to be in or not in the game that I haven't heard them say will/won't be in there (or if I did I forgot):

17+
More depth to the ally system - maybe a way to take risks through ally missions (risking gold, items, etc.) for the chance of a richer reward. Possibly longer mission options too - if I'm willing to wait more than one day for an ally I should have a chance to get better rewards, maybe even truly rare items and vanities. Personally I'm willing to wait a week if I had a chance of drops like that.
In conjunction with the above - crafting without questing. Crafting as a skill possibly - without having to go in a dungeon or to a vendor to get components. Level of craftable items could be limited by skill, duration and skill level would be factors in the quality of the result. Ultimately a maxed out crafting skill used for perhaps a week on an ally should give you a chance of crafting a truly rare item. (It would be nice to have some choices in the appearance of the final item too.)
Elixirs - including luck.
Ability to stash elixirs so you can use them later.
Ability to stack elixirs.
More appearance customization at character creation.
Mounts would be very interesting - especially rare mounts that get you into otherwise inaccessible areas. (Flying, swimming, etc.)
"Pets" that are more than a vanity.
If not functional pets then then the ability to summon minions that follow you and fight for you.
Stealth mode, at least for PvE. (Stealth in town would rock too though. Hard to beg from someone you can't see. I'd pair that with "you can't talk while stealthed" to prevent spoofing/griefing/trolling.)
Illusions, possibly as an alternative to stealth - let me make myself look like a bad guy to the bad guys so I can sneak up on them.
Ability to host locked dungeons - this is missing in DL and has not worked the way I want in PL for some time (you can lock only the first dungeon, when you go to the next map it's unlocked.)
"Try before you buy" - this applies to a couple of areas. 1) Character creation. I would like to be able to "try on" a character type before I play, see how it feels. 2) Leveling. When I am applying stat/skill points I'd like it a bit more like PL than DL. I.E. add and remove the new points freely, even being able to use the new skills in town/guild (not in actual combat) so I can see how they work before I make a final decision. They should not be final until I hit "save".
Practice areas in guild, at least in top tier guild hall. I'd like a shooting range type room, a PvE room where random or specific enemies generate until you exit (but deaths there don't count against PvE death stat) and a PvP room where I could practice PvP with my guild without deaths counting against the PvP death count.
Premium subscription - if I'm willing to commit to a monthly charge, or even more if I'm willing to prepay multiple months/a year/etc. then I'd like some exclusive goodies. Items, areas, discounts, etc.
Mute that blocks emotes too.
Global (all but friends) mute option so I can "ignore" everyone in an area but my friends.
Ability to have punctuation in names.
Ability to have spaces in character names.
Ability to view previous or current dungeon visits, at least for friends and/or guildmates.

Lady_Pebbles
08-28-2012, 07:40 AM
*nods* I agree with everything n00bist said. Bravo.

Taikeo
08-28-2012, 12:36 PM
I mostly agree (I'd have to know more about what you mean by more complex boss mechanics). More up front appearance choice options would be awesome.

I have very little experience with PL and almost zero with SL, but in DL the boss fights are very simplistic. Now I don't expect or want WoW type bosses in what is essentially a mobile game. But these games are mobile MMOs so I would like to see a wee bit more strategy and teamwork required to down a boss. Something that would give me a tactical reason (not just social) to want to group with friends/guildmates for PvE. So far it seems to me that just about anything can be powered through if you have enough potions(PL)/bloodpacks(DL) with little to no strategy/teamwork. I would just like some simple mechanics that required tanking, kiting, etc.

Zodiarck
08-28-2012, 12:58 PM
Yea gender option would be nice and at some point there is this side quest that is exclusive to each class the quest is diffrent for each classthat lets you obtain gear the other can't (would have loved this in SL as well) but not easy to obtain gear so it can be rare and not have a whole parade wearing the same gear

Zodiarck
08-28-2012, 01:01 PM
And yes lol release date as well plus a bonus for playing the first day game came out also please if their are going to be guild put something in tier3, as well as a practive pvp station in the guild that lets you pvp but without affecting recrords

n00b13st
08-28-2012, 01:50 PM
I have very little experience with PL and almost zero with SL, but in DL the boss fights are very simplistic. Now I don't expect or want WoW type bosses in what is essentially a mobile game. But these games are mobile MMOs so I would like to see a wee bit more strategy and teamwork required to down a boss. Something that would give me a tactical reason (not just social) to want to group with friends/guildmates for PvE. So far it seems to me that just about anything can be powered through if you have enough potions(PL)/bloodpacks(DL) with little to no strategy/teamwork. I would just like some simple mechanics that required tanking, kiting, etc.

I see, thank you for clarifying. As much as I can I only play with my guildmate, best friend and spouse for exactly that reason - teamwork I can rely on. I've been kiting since my early days in PL and we put much effort into solid strategy. As a result most of my DL chars (all level capped, all finished all areas) have no deaths and none of them have more than single digits (given though that my main hasn't quite broken 10k kills yet.) I see so many people with 5%, 10%, 25%, 35%, 50% deaths to kills and I think "Wow, I never want to be stuck in a dungeon with you." Then I see the seemingly rare player with similarly good kill/death ratios and I think - and tell them - "Nice kill/death stats!" Those are people who I'd be glad to have as in game "friends".

So I guess for me I'm not certain I'd like to see the bosses get tougher - skill, strategy and teamwork seem required if you care about your k/d ratio. I certainly don't want situations like in PL where the boss is essentially unkillable unless you have a very solid party of a pretty specific makeup using a pretty specific 'this is the only way to beat this boss' technique. I like being able to kill the bosses reliably and basically never die with 2 decent players with good kiting and teamwork.

n00b13st
08-28-2012, 01:53 PM
Yea gender option would be nice and at some point there is this side quest that is exclusive to each class the quest is diffrent for each classthat lets you obtain gear the other can't (would have loved this in SL as well) but not easy to obtain gear so it can be rare and not have a whole parade wearing the same gear

Hey, yeah - solo, class specific side quests would rock!

n00b13st
08-28-2012, 02:00 PM
And yes lol release date as well plus a bonus for playing the first day game came out also please if their are going to be guild put something in tier3, as well as a practive pvp station in the guild that lets you pvp but without affecting recrords

Lol. I care more about "Don't release it until it's solid and complete" than about "Hurry up and release it" - but a first day bonus would be pretty cool. Unless I'm dead, in the hospital or in jail (like if they make it illegal to be an online vampire) I fully intend to be there first day.

Just take all the time you need STS, please. "You have all the time in the world." -Allan Quatermain in the film version of "The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen". And "Spannungsbogen: The delay between desiring a thing and reaching out to take that thing."

:vsmile:

Slant
08-28-2012, 02:33 PM
40 skills or more
auction slots earnable through farming after capping
3 cabinets, gear, vanities, and gems
SL type IAP, these are few games where the premium currency is actually worth something, don't want the entire game f2p
plat currency pvp matches/ tourneys - you should be able to earn premium currency over pvp

Tayvar
08-29-2012, 11:50 AM
I just had a new thought...Alignments.
This will be a RPG/MMO right? Then how about allowing for more depth in character creation by providing an alignment option? The traditional Good-Neutral-Evil should suffice, but variants would be nice as well. Perhaps in future updates we could have the option to plat purchase alignment based races and such, or even have some armour, weps, etc.. equipable only to certain alignments? Just throwing it out there...

crashed1993
09-04-2012, 01:22 AM
I hope to see many things in this game. for instance:
1. skills that are not based on race but on how you level your character.
2. more dual wield weapons that can actually be found or a skill that allows you to equip a secondary weapon instead of a shield. And i am including single handed ranged weapons.
3. fully customizable armor colors sold for platinum. this would be a great way to show off ones guild pride.
4. pets that do damage
5. more races, choice of sex, and paths of choice. (rogue or archer, berserker or paladin, black magic or white magic, etc.)
6. purchasable weapons and armor that are just as good or better than what are able to be found.
7. bosses that cant kill you in one hit unless you buy elixer. if you are level 71 and the boss kills you that quick it really makes you mad.
8. enemies that cant just become invincible and run away if lead to far away from spawn.
9. more equal pvp. somehow i have the best armor and dps but die way quicker than the archers.
10. other than that i hope its a lot like pocket legends.

ps. to the devs. i hope my opinion matter because i have spent over $200 on pocket legends. thanks :)

Zaonabiuibil
09-08-2012, 09:31 PM
Things I want to be in or not in the game that I haven't heard them say will/won't be in there (or if I did I forgot):

17+

Really now? That I disagree with.