PDA

View Full Version : help a fellow op

Garvhoz
08-19-2012, 10:38 PM
Hey i was trying to give advice to this op who tried killing me without kiting i tried to teach her what i know from looking at some posts from random threads. I was wondering, since im no op, if one of you forumers could help her.

IGN is shamanqueen, i think, i'll update it if I got it wrong. I feel like she has potential she started playing better once i explaned some kiting tips.

masterinfinit
08-25-2012, 05:36 AM
Kiting?

Kanozaki
08-27-2012, 12:20 PM
Kiting?
Kiting is basically making use of Psychic lash ( root ) to keep distance away from the target while dealing damage. This minimizes the damage you receive. As a op this is a very good to master for pvp.

Hey i was trying to give advice to this op who tried killing me without kiting i tried to teach her what i know from looking at some posts from random threads. I was wondering, since im no op, if one of you forumers could help her.

IGN is shamanqueen, i think, i'll update it if I got it wrong. I feel like she has potential she started playing better once i explaned some kiting tips.

Ask her to practice kiting around pillars. Since pillar hugging seems no longer frowned upon ask her to practice this.