PDA

View Full Version : PL/RPG n00b

Goner
08-20-2012, 05:08 AM
hi,
I've only played aircombat sims and shooters. I'm so new to this kind of game that I thought RPG was a rocket launcher.

Wanted to play something on my tablet (Archos G9) and ran into this. I'm managing (level 12 atm), but leveling and crafting is a bit of a challenge ... I've got some recipes and scraps but can't get Burke to help me out. Do I need a higher level ?
Also picking up loads of weapons that I can't use (yet) and can't keep because my slots are full, so I just sell 'm.

Is there some guide or tutorial that helps with this kind of problems/questions ??

ThePvpTwink
08-20-2012, 11:43 AM
Check out the player guides section ;)

Lots of helpful constructive guides for new players made by other forumers.

Feel free to add xxkoopyxx or iiholidayii in game as I'm on them most of the time.

Dudjdj
08-20-2012, 11:44 AM
For Burke have you completed all of his quests?

Worship
08-20-2012, 11:49 AM
Welcome to RPG games! :D
I personally did not bother with crafting at a low level, because you level so fast and will get better armor very quickly..

Goner
08-23-2012, 01:06 PM
Thanks for the welcome and tips !

I'm doing OK, but there's one thing I can't find ; it seems that you can upgrade the stash (at Amira) from 5 slots to more with platinum ... but how/where ??

Bluepinixy
08-23-2012, 01:39 PM
Thanks for the welcome and tips !

I'm doing OK, but there's one thing I can't find ; it seems that you can upgrade the stash (at Amira) from 5 slots to more with platinum ... but how/where ??

Talk to amira and click on ' i want to access my stash'. You will see ' <insert number here> of <insert number here> stash slots used. Cick on that. You will be shown a screen, then click on how many you want to add :)

-For more information, try looking at the pocket legends wiki, or try looking around the forums.
Welcome to Pocket Legends. Happy gaming! :)

Goner
08-24-2012, 02:55 AM
Thanks for the info !!
Been looking and searching everywhere, but only found that you could do it, but not how ...

I edited the PL Wiki page for Amira with your info !

Roberto077
08-24-2012, 02:58 PM
Heres a link to my video tour/tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXgDaBtNAGw&feature=g-u-u