PDA

View Full Version : Mode Sergeant's Helmet Bug

Nucleus121
12-18-2022, 10:40 AM
Spent many plats to drop winter crates from event . Pulled one crate and it dropped untradeable varient of it . That really makes no sense .... A request to fix it to tradeable .

Zuluram
12-18-2022, 05:52 PM
some are tradeable and some are not. All vanities in this Winter Crates should be tradeable yes.

Cent2lose
12-18-2022, 06:16 PM
Aye STS, if people are gonna be spending hundreds and thousands of plats farming for these winter event crates, maybe DON'T add in the untradable variants of items. Cause not only can you not trade them, you cannot stash them as well. This is not what people are trying to grind for. Do better!

(I know I'm probably gonna get banned for this, but whatever)

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

FixYaDrops
12-18-2022, 08:08 PM
Y'all bugging.. do something about these trash drops how the hell I do 123 Runs without a single Crate Dropping?? Explain this mf

fjknowaojfdo
12-18-2022, 08:57 PM
This event is actually broken I also don't want to hear about any it's all luck bs how do you run 100+ runs with not even a single crate or vanity dropping we try our best to give u better suggestions and criticism to make the game better but y'all just delete it or close the forum it makes no sense it may be kind of harsh but it's because we care for the game.

Nofox
12-19-2022, 11:28 AM
it seems engineers drop more crates than any other class as well. It's been like that for the past 3 years so it definitely not a coincidence! My only complaint is that I wish they would remove all alien faces, little lucks, jetpacks, and bunny ears from the pool. Not only is this demoralizing, if we are spending premium currency, the pool should be...premium.

Or they could create a seperate dungeon that costs 10/20 platinum instead of 2 with a chance to obtain a crate that has a better vanity pool.