PDA

View Full Version : Okay abt the 6 free platinum offer

donzai
08-20-2012, 01:23 PM
Okay sts.. I saw a 6 plat offer in store under other offers.... I installed the app named junowallet and then according to yourboffer i have to make $1 to get plat... I started by making likes to the fb groups and got my 50 percent of amount. But for the rest one i have to either spend money or invite my friends. I guess thats not good deal. Sts offered free plat and then it is asking us to complete the offer by either pay or make friend join. And for every reffreal i will be getting a cent?!! Thats not justified... Pls let me knw if what i have done is correct to avail plats... Or i have misunderstood something...

Sent from my Galaxy Note.

Entertaining
08-20-2012, 03:56 PM
I suggest you just use Tapjoy. Apps are easy to download and mostly all of them work
here's a link to the site.
http://www.tapjoy.com/

donzai
08-20-2012, 05:45 PM
I suggest you just use Tapjoy. Apps are easy to download and mostly all of them work
here's a link to the site.
http://www.tapjoy.com/

But tht offer has to show on sts... Issue is the offer sts gave to avail plats... Not installation..

Worship
08-20-2012, 06:00 PM
Almost every offer (at least for me) is between:

1-8 plat, and all I have to do is Install and Run the app..

Only once have I seen an offer that isn't linked to an app from the AppStore. And it was QuoteRocket for 32 plat

donzai
08-20-2012, 07:50 PM

Only once have I seen an offer that isn't linked to an app from the AppStore. And it was QuoteRocket for 32 plat

U mean to say tht if u install ny game frm tap joy gives u plat... How is this possible...

inuyasha2012
08-22-2012, 02:23 PM
iphone users don't have DL in Tapjoy???

Okay sts.. I saw a 6 plat offer in store under other offers.... I installed the app named junowallet and then according to yourboffer i have to make $1 to get plat... I started by making likes to the fb groups and got my 50 percent of amount. But for the rest one i have to either spend money or invite my friends. I guess thats not good deal. Sts offered free plat and then it is asking us to complete the offer by either pay or make friend join. And for every reffreal i will be getting a cent?!! Thats not justified... Pls let me knw if what i have done is correct to avail plats... Or i have misunderstood something...

imaddictedtoPL
08-22-2012, 02:40 PM

U mean to say tht if u install ny game frm tap joy gives u plat... How is this possible...

Sent from my Galaxy Note. follow these steps

1. Go to safari and go to " Tapjoy.com "
2. Sign up
3. Go to " My apps "
4. Select Pocket Legends
5. Pick any offer and install and run for a couple min
6. Open Pocket Legends and boom you have X amount of plat.
7. Repeat 5,6
:)

Brave Sir Robin
08-22-2012, 03:05 PM

Hi, this actually worked for me without inviting or paying. First of all this might sound strange, but could you check in w3i history if you already got the plat? Is it marked as "verified" or "pending"?

donzai
08-22-2012, 04:21 PM
What did u do to avail plats@robin

Brave Sir Robin
08-22-2012, 04:42 PM
Likes and videos. But could you check your history in w3i? I think they might give you the plat even though you don't reach 1$.