PDA

View Full Version : Frostbitten Egg

Jayceeoh
12-20-2022, 07:18 AM
Currently the Frostbitten pet is said to not only be a rare egg, but also one of the best pet upgrades for the rogue class, with the heroic garlic trailing on slowly behind.

This pet’s Happiness bonus gives: 15% Crit Damage/ 25% Non-Stack Dmg/ 25% Stacking Speed/ 25% Boss Damage.

When slotting this pet into the happiness slot of pets, ( I have mine in Arcanite Sapphire ) It’s clear that the Stacking %Speed, Critical Damage% and Non-Stack damage all apply normally.
But I’ve noticed that the 25% Boss Damage isn’t applied anywhere to your overall stat values, when it’s summoned.

If we can get this looked at? Thanks so much, and happy holidays :-)

Advocacies
12-20-2022, 02:53 PM
Is this a bug or suggestions I'm confused xd

Jayceeoh
12-20-2022, 03:43 PM
Suggestion to fix the current bug of the way the stats are applied / shown :-)

Jayceeoh
12-20-2022, 10:02 PM
Currently the Frostbitten pet is said to not only be a rare egg, but also one of the best pet upgrades for the rogue class, with the heroic garlic trailing on slowly behind.

This pet’s Happiness bonus gives: 15% Crit Damage/ 25% Non-Stack Dmg/ 25% Stacking Speed/ 25% Boss Damage.

When slotting this pet into the happiness slot of pets, ( I have mine in Arcanite Sapphire ) It’s clear that the Stacking %Speed, Critical Hit Damage% and Non-Stack damage all apply normally.
But I’ve noticed that the 25% Boss Damage isn’t applied anywhere to your overall stat values, when it’s summoned.

If we can get this looked at? Thanks so much, and happy holidays :-)

Looking at the wording again of Frostbitten Happiness bonus, it’s Critical Hit Damage, which I now edited above.
Having Kraken daggers equipped, gives you an automatic 15% Critical Damage% multiplier. But because the pet’s bonus is written as Critical Hit Damage% it’s not showing at all within the stats anymore.

We should have 30% Crit bonus damage with both dagger and happiness bonus combined.
10% boss damage location, +25% of happiness is 35%. But I’m still at 10%. Nothing applied.

Thanks again for taking the time to read over / sort out anything. I’m sure people will appreciate it giving it’s correct values. :-)

Encryptions
12-26-2022, 01:27 AM
This pet seems bugged. I am comparing Heroic garlic happiness to Frostbitten happiness and firstly the weird thing I notice is frostbitten gives me 100 damage more than heroic garlic but they both give 85 and 80 prim stat but heroic garlic gives 30% damage and frostbitten gives 25% damage. How does a pet with less damage % give more damage? No I am not using any elixirs or any skill buff stats. The next thing I notice is when dealing damage to orrick with my kraken sword there is only a 4k damage difference between hero garlic and frostbitten during proc. Crits with heroic garlic do 219k damage and with frostbitten they do 223k damage. Where is the 15% crit damage and 25% boss damage? Crit damage is 0% in /stats with frost equipped and boss damage is 25% both are not doing anything.

snakeeyes
12-26-2022, 04:07 PM
This pet seems bugged. I am comparing Heroic garlic happiness to Frostbitten happiness and firstly the weird thing I notice is frostbitten gives me 100 damage more than heroic garlic but they both give 85 and 80 prim stat but heroic garlic gives 30% damage and frostbitten gives 25% damage. How does a pet with less damage % give more damage? No I am not using any elixirs or any skill buff stats. The next thing I notice is when dealing damage to orrick with my kraken sword there is only a 4k damage difference between hero garlic and frostbitten during proc. Crits with heroic garlic do 219k damage and with frostbitten they do 223k damage. Where is the 15% crit damage and 25% boss damage? Crit damage is 0% in /stats with frost equipped and boss damage is 25% both are not doing anything.

Bro i think frost is not stack damage=multiplyer. I learn it from you, non-stock gives more damage than stack if non-stack add to Stack

Rasor
12-26-2022, 04:43 PM
Up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staaarlord
12-26-2022, 04:50 PM
U should probably post it in "technical issues and bugs"

Sent from my 2201116SG using Tapatalk

Encryptions
12-26-2022, 05:07 PM
Bro i think frost is not stack damage=multiplyer. I learn it from you, non-stock gives more damage than stack if non-stack add to StackThats during weapon proc that buffs dmg. Pet is bugged, doesn't give any bd or crit dmg in /stats.

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk

snakeeyes
12-26-2022, 05:17 PM
Thats during weapon proc that buffs dmg. Pet is bugged, doesn't give any bd or crit dmg in /stats.

Sory bro i see during weapon they say its a bug, i dont like that pet i sold mine because when kraken armor proc 25% damage of his hb is useless to kraken not stacking damage proc, but it is effective to weapon proc.

Jayceeoh
12-26-2022, 05:45 PM
U should probably post it in "technical issues and bugs"

Sent from my 2201116SG using Tapatalk

At first it was a made as a suggestion to fix, or as a discussion incase others took notice to it and wanted to also chat about it.

Now encryptions made a thread in the technical issue / bug section, and my thread here is only more evidence. Thanks though :-)

Encryptions
12-28-2022, 02:02 AM
13 days this has been bugged. I know its the hollidays but when can we expect this to be fixed? Wanting to try this pet out.

Encryptions
01-02-2023, 06:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04I9SkTXJHs
@asommers

asommers
01-02-2023, 06:46 PM
This should be fixed in the next content (server) update.

-ALS