PDA

View Full Version : Black Ops II Gameplay

Swords
08-20-2012, 09:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kJwYqDlz6k&feature=relmfu

Thumbs up?

razerfingers
08-20-2012, 09:59 PM
still lookin forward to medal of honor: warfighter nothing compares to the frostbite 2 technology ;)

Swords
08-20-2012, 10:02 PM
still lookin forward to medal of honor: warfighter nothing compares to the frostbite 2 technology ;)

Heard Halo 4 coming out soon

razerfingers
08-20-2012, 10:05 PM
Heard Halo 4 coming out soon

not really been into the halo games

Noodleleg
08-21-2012, 02:02 PM
Meh I hope there aren't Dolphin Dives here :/... I'm too amazing with drop shots... And OMFG snipers better be as good as MW3 or more... Black ops I sucked in sniping!

Cahaun
08-21-2012, 02:40 PM
Meh I hope there aren't Dolphin Dives here :/... I'm too amazing with drop shots... And OMFG snipers better be as good as MW3 or more... Black ops I sucked in sniping!
If you are referring to the people running around with a sniper, I disagree. Quickscoping doesn't make it fun for others and basically is against all logic of a sniper's purpose. I actually sniped good in the insanely small maps of theirs without that quickdraw perk.
I have high hopes for this one but I still think the sniping needs worked on along with the handguns.

P.s. The video I see shows diving being back

Worship
08-21-2012, 02:50 PM
Yemen? As in: Salmon Fishing in the Yemen River?

Good movie^ :D

Love the gameplay too xD Im soo excited!

NYCFanMan
08-21-2012, 03:08 PM

There is dolphin dives.

Noodleleg
08-23-2012, 07:49 PM
If you are referring to the people running around with a sniper, I disagree. Quickscoping doesn't make it fun for others and basically is against all logic of a sniper's purpose. I actually sniped good in the insanely small maps of theirs without that quickdraw perk.
I have high hopes for this one but I still think the sniping needs worked on along with the handguns.

P.s. The video I see shows diving being back

So simply, you're saying quickscoping isn't fun :(? Meh, yeah... I wrote the post before I watched the video... NOOH MORE DROP SHOTTING D:!!!