View Full Version : Good Bye For Now

ReddWolfAK
08-21-2012, 11:30 AM
Starting August 28th I will be playing much much less. I already haven't been on much, but once that date comes I will hardly ever be on. I'm not sure yet If I plan on competing in the upcoming CTF tourney, I probably will.

The reason I am leaving is because of school, and college recruitment. As some of you may know Junior year in High School (11th Grade) is very important in an athletes life. I have to set aside PL for a while and focus on school. I hope you all have a wonderful time and I'll get on and say hi when I can! I will get on for new level caps, events, and that one tourney. Thank you for making this game a wonderful time!

P.S. Glad, this means you can have the CTF Bear Cap leaderboard to yourself;)

ThePvpTwink
08-21-2012, 11:52 AM
Bye :(

I'll be playing A LOT less starting September 5th as well. Will only be on weekends

ImHawk
08-21-2012, 12:00 PM
Cya..
GL with 11 grade:)

Walkhardd
08-21-2012, 12:02 PM
Haven't talked to you in awhile, but gl, my broths. I know you'll succeed at w/e you do.

Kanitall
08-21-2012, 12:04 PM
Will miss you ant(h)ony :) see you soon hopefully...

Growwle
08-21-2012, 12:09 PM
Starting August 28th I will be playing much much less. I already haven't been on much, but once that date comes I will hardly ever be on. I'm not sure yet If I plan on competing in the upcoming CTF tourney, I probably will.

The reason I am leaving is because of school, and college recruitment. As some of you may know Junior year in High School (11th Grade) is very important in an athletes life. I have to set aside PL for a while and focus on school. I hope you all have a wonderful time and I'll get on and say hi when I can! I will get on for new level caps, events, and that one tourney. Thank you for making this game a wonderful time!

Good luck! Real life is much more important than video games and self discipline helps.

Rare
08-21-2012, 02:43 PM
Good luck! Real life is much more important than video games and self discipline helps.

pfft

Nihiliste
08-21-2012, 03:08 PM

Bye Red! I've been having it to myself. ;)