PDA

View Full Version : Need good L70 Tank bear build

Scavengerii
08-21-2012, 05:29 PM
hi all I need a good bear tank build for pvp L70 would appreciate if you would tell me what level will the skills and ring use please help me :)

Vilified
11-05-2012, 05:13 PM
I recommend you add just enough str for your armor and rest into dex for hit% max all buffs/debuffs beckon and stomp leave heal empty and split the rest between your slashes as for the ring if your not having problems staying alive go for hit% otherwise dodge and armor still fairly new to tanking but this build works great for me and ppl are always complimenting my tanking hope it helps.... Ps be sure not to scatter the guides in this section can help you with that more than I can

Cavoc
11-07-2012, 11:38 PM
I would recommend going 160-170 str and rest dex. You'll be more helpful dealing damage and taking hits(just not as well as full str), than just taking hits and not dealing damage.

But if you really want to tank... For gear i'd recommend crafted sandwalker (with bongo and crusher).
For skills, max out all buffs/debuffs/beckon/stomp, and use the rest on the slashes you prefer.
That's just my opinion.

Vilified
01-10-2013, 11:46 AM
I would recommend going 160-170 str and rest dex. You'll be more helpful dealing damage and taking hits(just not as well as full str), than just taking hits and not dealing damage.

With a good party they'll be almost dead immediately after you group them which is when you move to the next pack, while your team finishes the stragglers, so damage isn't as important as hit% unless your running with random groups in which case your better off not even using a tank because other noob bears will just scatter your groups

And now that my tank is lvl 71 I use flying talon(so I'm able to hit them from a distance and continuously generate Agro without losing my shield) and full beastly set