PDA

View Full Version : Constant lag on 3g/4g - unplayable

mike1298
08-21-2012, 05:56 PM
Ever since the Forgotten Treasures update I've been experiencing extremely bad lag. Every once in a while I'll be able to play at a constant 200 ping, then it goes crazy and starts shooting to 1k, and then disappears while the game freezes. Sometimes my 3g will go in and out, but most the time I have 3 bars on 3g and it still does it. Then I test out youtube or downloading/updating an app and it works fine.

Also for 4g I can never get the game to run longer then 5 minutes before freezing. Yet I can reach download speeds of 1MB per second at the same time? Bad 4g support for the game or is it my phone acting up? Can't seem to find a fix for it.

Using a HTC Thunderbolt, not jailbroken.

Any idea what to do?

HunterSLAYER
08-22-2012, 08:33 AM
Ever since the Forgotten Treasures update I've been experiencing extremely bad lag. Every once in a while I'll be able to play at a constant 200 ping, then it goes crazy and starts shooting to 1k, and then disappears while the game freezes. Sometimes my 3g will go in and out, but most the time I have 3 bars on 3g and it still does it. Then I test out youtube or downloading/updating an app and it works fine.

Also for 4g I can never get the game to run longer then 5 minutes before freezing. Yet I can reach download speeds of 1MB per second at the same time? Bad 4g support for the game or is it my phone acting up? Can't seem to find a fix for it.

Using a HTC Thunderbolt, not jailbroken.

Any idea what to do?

Play Pl on WIFI.
Problem solved.
')

Sent from my Xperia S using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

mike1298
08-22-2012, 05:27 PM
Actually not solved when I don't have wi-fi.

Roberto077
08-23-2012, 12:11 AM
Ive been lagging a lot lately on Wifi using chrome. Idk why

Otukura
08-23-2012, 12:16 AM
I get 30-40 ping on a USE server for DotA 2.
I get 2-3 ping typing "ping www.google.com" into cmd(we have fiber running straight to us, because we're accross the street from a school. I can thank Clinton for that :D)
Yet while on a wired desktop, I can't get under 300 ping anymore playing PL. FPS is capped at 120 due to vsync, so I know it isn't a problem with my specs(which shouldn't be a problem anyway).

The only conclusion I can go with is that it's on their end.

gargolio
09-22-2014, 09:32 PM
I have a similar issue my pocket legends wont load up on my 4g mobile data just stays at the connecting to server page and stays there, but when connect to wifi it loads up just fine.anybody can help me please!!!