PDA

View Full Version : Dear Spacetime Studios

Buddyf97
08-21-2012, 08:22 PM
I and many other members of the community have something to say to you.

We don't need new content, we need the basics to run as smoothly as possible.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could work out some bugs, such as heal on bears and mages. When you do release new content, make sure the previous content and basics mechanics of gameplay will work perfectly!

List of items STS should've taken more time on/isn't working up to par:
(Feel Free to Add Your Own)
General Server Lag
Heal on bears and birds
Stats on Forgotten Bows
Items should be able to be looted when the event is released (ex: Easter event + Nuri Dungeon)

Sincerely,
Buddyf and Many other community members

Cahaun
08-21-2012, 08:28 PM
Agreed. My bird and other Toons are getting destroyed more because I have to stop, use the heal skill, and wait a second or two for the heal to activate.

saool
08-21-2012, 08:33 PM
I also noticed that when I try and attack, my skills miss whoever I'm attacking, but their toon doesn't say "dodge" like it normally would, and it doesn't do damage. It's annoying when you're in the middle of a PvP fight and ALL of your skills miss for no reason. Also heal is messed up for mages (you mentioned this) and there's something wrong with the shield where it disappears even with full mana and without receiving dmg.

Whirlzap
08-21-2012, 08:36 PM
I also noticed that when I try and attack, my skills miss whoever I'm attacking, but their toon doesn't say "dodge" like it normally would, and it doesn't do damage. It's annoying when you're in the middle of a PvP fight and ALL of your skills miss for no reason. Also heal is messed up for mages (you mentioned this) and there's something wrong with the shield where it disappears even with full mana and without receiving dmg.
It's general lag spiking.
I've had it happen for a few times.
Your skills are seen by you but are not actually registering because of a very tiny lag spike that you get.
It's annoying for me, especially on bird twinks where every second is an arrow.

Yich
08-21-2012, 08:36 PM
I agree with this. Adding new content while not fixing current, known issues makes it look like STS isn't listening to feedback. Wouldn't want that, would we?

Kaytar
08-21-2012, 08:58 PM
Humania mage face needs a fix. Not to complain

CrimsonTider
08-21-2012, 09:22 PM
Broken record: Many 2h weapons (specifically mage staffs and bear 2h swords) show vanity shield when equipped. I also wonder if this new "auto-attack system" has messed with how skills work.

XghostzX
08-21-2012, 09:27 PM
Many glitches in PvP... when you're chasing an opponent, each skill is granted an extra meter in range and the player who's running loses a meter in their spells. Very frustrating... lot of bugs in PvP.

slaveleia
08-21-2012, 09:37 PM
Buddyf is a veteran & I agree with his views.

I hate laaag like everybody...especially dying from lag & also when pink drop rates are non existent in new campaigns.

cookiez
08-21-2012, 09:52 PM
Many glitches in PvP... when you're chasing an opponent, each skill is granted an extra meter in range and the player who's running loses a meter in their spells. Very frustrating... lot of bugs in PvP.

Yes^^ I agree it does need to be fixed. But generally the person running needs health, management etc so needs this extra help, but I generally agree. But main thing for me is heal on bears and birds!!! In my build heal is crucial and it's reeaalllyyy annoying!!! plz fix

WarTornBird
08-21-2012, 10:10 PM

Maybe that's why everyone has been chasing me.

Mothwing
08-21-2012, 10:16 PM
The skill-auto attack thing is annoying. These mechanics don't need fixing, so please don't fix them.

Riccits
08-22-2012, 03:54 AM

i always had this in pvp, i thought its a natural delay, and tried to learn to play with this. i start to run on my client, the other sees me run a bit later, depending from pings etc., so iam nearer to him as it seems for him.
recently didnt try serious pvp, so idk if its worser now.

Hadesofshadow
08-22-2012, 03:57 AM
vampire animations

they have none

Zeus
08-22-2012, 06:16 AM
Oh, you might want to add in the part of platinum buyers always somehow end up being the guinea pigs with these turnstile dungeons. We've had THREE turnstile dungeons, correct? Each one started out with horrible drop rates, then bumped up drop rates, followed by a slight nerf of the drop rates. (Slight nerf of drop rates does not apply to the Nuri's turnstile dugeon)

We are you customers, not money STS can burn, well in their case -- earn, trying to figure things out. You know, by the third turnstile dungeon, you'd THINK STS probably has the ideal rates figured out by now.

Also, we're three turnstile dungeons in and the join option for existing turnstile dungeon is STILL glitched?! What gives?

~Apollo

MightyMicah
08-22-2012, 06:53 AM
I and many other members of the community have something to say to you.

We don't need new content, we need the basics to run as smoothly as possible.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could work out some bugs, such as heal on bears and mages. When you do release new content, make sure the previous content and basics mechanics of gameplay will work perfectly!

List of items STS should've taken more time on/isn't working up to par:
(Feel Free to Add Your Own)
General Server Lag
Heal on bears and birds
Stats on Forgotten Bows
Items should be able to be looted when the event is released (ex: Easter event + Nuri Dungeon)

Sincerely,
Buddyf and Many other community members

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m587/MightyMicah/1BA1DE69-EFF2-404B-BE9A-0A32D1CD5D9C-2554-000003185F2407FE.jpg