PDA

View Full Version : Show some love for kraken helms!

Marcoss
12-25-2022, 08:03 PM
Like for real. Some of my trash has better stats than the L81 kraken helm.

A slightly additional buff or stats or some effects would make it worthy as an arcane item!

a. Buff
b. Additional effects
c. Effects or wisp or aura
d. Sell your kraken helm

What do you think?

Sakura Bushido
12-25-2022, 08:06 PM
B

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G996B met Tapatalk

Tampia
12-25-2022, 08:40 PM
B and C is good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sungee
12-25-2022, 09:24 PM
E. Give it to me :D

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

Kakashis
12-26-2022, 01:57 AM
As it stands, the kracken helms and its counterpart rings are absolutely useless.

Marcoss
12-26-2022, 05:34 AM
I don’t want to open the pvp topic but every tank skill with mythic can 1 hit rogue with a kraken set 😂 how come

Bladelf
12-27-2022, 01:54 AM
Ring and helm don't even work together, needs to be fixed or buffed

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Advocacies
12-27-2022, 02:31 AM
I don’t want to open the pvp topic but every tank skill with mythic can 1 hit rogue with a kraken set 😂 how come

Burst dmg (Chance) vs DoT (Guarantee)

Marcoss
12-27-2022, 04:30 AM
DoT 100% of hp with 1 hit skill? Isn’t that burst too??

Rykher
12-28-2022, 08:58 AM
Helm proc rate also should be buffed. It's so bad that ur pt had already cleared the mobs only to find ur helm proc'ing on the last few mobs. The helm proc then becomes useless.

As with the CD, if you're sticking with the same bad proc rate, maybe at least decrease the CD a lil bit or if going for a buffed proc rate, u may adjust the CD according to your discretion.

tbh i had really high expectation with that helm-ring combination, thinking i wouldn't have any trouble about ult charging every wave in ezg and fast esunk but sadly that's not the case.

Marcoss
12-28-2022, 11:03 AM
@Cinco we kindly ask you to fix kraken helms please. These arcanes are incredibly expensive and incredibly useless.

Imagine opening 100 crates and spending money. And you got is a kraken helm 😂

Cinco
12-28-2022, 02:31 PM
Thanks for the heads up!

Please list the trash helms that have better stats and we can ensure that the 81 Arcane helms aren’t inferior. Thanks in advance!

Encryptions
12-28-2022, 02:37 PM
Thanks for the heads up!

Please list the trash helms that have better stats and we can ensure that the 81 Arcane helms aren’t inferior. Thanks in advance!

I think its more of a do I spend 20m on a helm that has no awakes and a proc I can't really use or do I spend 20m on a lv 76 helm that has 7-8% str dex int which gives me more stats that help me complete maps. Krak helms are rare so their price is high also their stat increase is so tiny when compared with 76 arcs. +1 damage, +1 crit.

Cinco
12-28-2022, 02:40 PM
Like for real. Some of my trash has better stats than the L81 kraken helm

This is what I’m asking about specifically.

If this is just a dramatic overstatement that’s fine - but I was giving the benefit of the doubt.

Cinco
12-28-2022, 02:42 PM
I think its more of a do I spend 20m on a helm that has no awakes and a proc I can't really use or do I spend 20m on a lv 76 helm that has 7-8% str dex int which gives me more stats that help me complete maps. Krak helms are rare so their price is high also their stat increase is so tiny when compared with 76 arcs. +1 damage, +1 crit.

Nope. Nothing like that in the OP. Thanks for attempting to clarify nevertheless :-)

Marcoss
12-28-2022, 02:45 PM
Most of zaarus helm has better damage than the kraken helm (not counting the complete set, just helm to helm). However, kraken helm excells in mana. But we use potions for mana so it’s kind of not useful? Maybe hp or armor would be better? Just suggesting. You the boss here sir

It would be drastically useful on pvp, but warrior 1 tap us anyways 😂

Synergia
12-28-2022, 02:49 PM
The stats of the helm are good the problem is just the proc..
If I could suggest something to make this helm more useable, I would suggest something different like

"Damage enemies while using the Kraken Helm for a chance to inflict "Kraken Curse"! (just like the rahabkor final phase. I mean this helm is forged from him right?)
Kraken Curse is a damage overtime & a slow

but this is just my imagination or is it? :)

Cinco
12-28-2022, 02:49 PM
Most of zaarus helm has better damage than the kraken helm (not counting the complete set, just helm to helm). However, kraken helm excells in mana. But we use potions for mana so it’s kind of not useful? Maybe hp or armor would be better? Just suggesting. You the boss here sir

It would be drastically useful on pvp, but warrior 1 tap us anyways [emoji23]

Thanks for the info!

We will make sure that the stats are appropriately balanced when contrasting mythic and arcane 81 helmet items (sets notwithstanding).

Best wishes!

Cinco
12-28-2022, 02:51 PM
The stats of the helm are good the problem is just the proc..
If I could suggest something to make this helm more useable, I would suggest something different like

"Damage enemies while using the Kraken Helm for a chance to inflict "Kraken Curse"! (just like the rahabkor final phase. I mean this helm is forged from him right?)
Kraken Curse is a damage overtime & a slow

but this is just my imagination or is it? :)

Not unreasonable - but doesn’t seem like a Helmet sort of thing to proc. Nevertheless we will consider the suggestions!

Best wishes!

Marcoss
12-28-2022, 02:51 PM
Thank you cinco you are our hero

Encryptions
12-28-2022, 02:54 PM
Not unreasonable - but doesn’t seem like a Helmet sort of thing to proc. Nevertheless we will consider the suggestions!

Best wishes!

Ring and helmet are 2 things to maybe look into changing. Belt and arti can use a reduced cooldown of possibly 20 seconds. Any update on when frostbitten egg will be fixed?

Sakura Bushido
12-28-2022, 02:57 PM
My take on the helm would only be a faster proc/ shorter cooldown. The effect is already kraking good! Best scenario is this effect constant, maybe 15% normal 25% with ring.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G996B met Tapatalk

Cinco
12-28-2022, 02:59 PM
Ring and helmet are 2 things to maybe look into changing. Belt and arti can use a reduced cooldown of possibly 20 seconds. Any update on when frostbitten egg will be fixed?

Shorter cooldown definitely feels unnecessary- but I’d be happy to hear arguments as to why this (already OP gear) needs to be more OP.

I’ll see what bugs have been reported with Frostbitten - but as of this writing I’m not aware of any breakage.

Marcoss
12-28-2022, 03:06 PM
Shorter cooldown definitely feels unnecessary- but I’d be happy to hear arguments as to why this (already OP gear) needs to be more OP.

I’ll see what bugs have been reported with Frostbitten - but as of this writing I’m not aware of any breakage.

I agree. Kraken effects are not that bad. I used it whole day doing runs and I was always able to use my ult in the middle of the run which is perfect.

The problem relies on the stats?

I was also thinking the effects.. maybe instead of ult you change it to skill cd? It would be useful in any area of the game.. run, bosses, elites, etc

Ilove_Poopoo
12-28-2022, 03:07 PM
Not until you give us a map that needs thinking, would it be necessary to buff any of the stuffs anymore.

Current scenario: 2 loadouts - kraken and zaarus set - do some dmg = insta proc everything then switch to Zaarus set.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Cinco
12-28-2022, 03:08 PM
Not until you give us a map that needs thinking, would it be necessary to buff any of the stuffs anymore.

Current scenario: 2 loadouts - kraken and zaarus set - do some dmg = insta proc everything then switch to Zaarus set. 0 brain cells gameplay.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

I’ll have info about a kind of “ultra arcane” map in my new years letter.

Avaree
12-28-2022, 03:17 PM
I’ll have info about a kind of “ultra arcane” map in my new years letter.

Exciting news!

fofo391
12-29-2022, 10:30 AM
Helm proc rate also should be buffed. It's so bad that ur pt had already cleared the mobs only to find ur helm proc'ing on the last few mobs. The helm proc then becomes useless.

As with the CD, if you're sticking with the same bad proc rate, maybe at least decrease the CD a lil bit or if going for a buffed proc rate, u may adjust the CD according to your discretion.

tbh i had really high expectation with that helm-ring combination, thinking i wouldn't have any trouble about ult charging every wave in ezg and fast esunk but sadly that's not the case.I second this +1

fofo391
12-29-2022, 10:42 AM
I second this +1I mean for the proc rate, should be higher I think. It's frustrating to proc. Some of the maps are finished by 30-45 seconds. And if the helm procs at 31, useless.