PDA

View Full Version : new event, op gear, and why i feel like an idiot :D

razurblade
08-21-2012, 10:09 PM
hello! Guys and gals i have been super pumped about the forgotten treasure event and over powered gear in all, but.... i just bought a spider pet...... Yeah, i know what your thinking, your probably like, "what the heck? that was random!" but im getting to the part where it all makes sense.
i had been farming on my bear gomgurltwo all day, and had landed some awesome pink bows and swords and some kinda pro purp gear and i decided i would buy the graveyard pack. well... lets just say i bought it three times before i got the crystal spider -_-..... So im farming "fagx" i keep getting distracted by this amazing spider pet crystie and well i die 12 times in one day. and its all because that sparkling giant spider that cant even help me kill fagx. Lastly the pvp world is being changed dramatically and im pretty sure lv 10-19 pvp talon bears are obsolete now. but good news is in lv 50-60 pvp, glyph noobs are very easy to kill with forgotten bow.

PS, the sword called Remembered Forgotten sword is the most contridicting name i have ever heard of i mean wtf lol..

LookBehindMe
08-21-2012, 10:17 PM
It's a forgotten sword that was remembered then forgotten then found??? I think that's correct

razurblade
08-21-2012, 10:20 PM
lol i knew people would start that but yes it was forgotten to be remembered then found as a forgotten remembered sword
It's a forgotten sword that was remembered then forgotten then found??? I think that's correct

razurblade
08-21-2012, 10:48 PM
well it seems legit

KingFu
08-21-2012, 11:34 PM
but good news is in lv 50-60 pvp, glyph noobs are very easy to kill with forgotten bow.

That isn't good news, that proves they're ridiculously OP.

TechniShock
08-22-2012, 12:03 AM
lol, "fagx"
fragx*?

Hadesofshadow
08-22-2012, 12:17 AM
That isn't good news, that proves they're ridiculously OP.

no, now i dont have the spend 1-2m to kill a rich noob

maneatingtree
08-22-2012, 12:31 AM
Why do all people with good gear have to be noobs? I mean they obviously had the money to invest in gear, indicating they worked for it, showing theyre not that nooby. The new weapons are extremely powerful and deserve a nerf

KingFu
08-22-2012, 12:53 AM
no, now i dont have the spend 1-2m to kill a rich noob

Who earned his gear? Ya. That's fair. There's always superior gear, and the fact the most superior is easily farmable and cheap ruins everything.

Subscriber
08-22-2012, 01:03 AM
Who earned his gear? Ya. That's fair. There's always superior gear, and the fact the most superior is easily farmable and cheap ruins everything.

Boom! Now that's how we do it, riighht. (;

Zeus
08-22-2012, 06:29 AM

He's a troll, David. Why're you wasting your time on him? ;)

razurblade
08-22-2012, 08:36 AM
I said fagx on purpose bud

razurblade
08-22-2012, 08:37 AM
Yeah but what's funny mystic is now when I see u rush someone who can't fight back I can nuke u