PDA

View Full Version : Strong enchanters and my stats

VVoe
08-22-2012, 01:37 AM
Hello everyone. I've been playing Pocket Legends for a couple days now.
I'm currently questing at the swamps but having difficulties now.
I'm a pure int enchanter but my damage isn't comparing to others anymore, or 'nuking'.
Its taking me quite a while to just kill 1 mob now.
I rarely see others to join or play with past the ice level place so I'm trying to solo.

Some info: I'm a wand/bracer user and currently level 32.

My concern is, just recently, I was teamed up with 2 other enchanters. As I checked their stats, they were pure int too and completely cleaning out the maps.

What I've noticed is, they have around 200+ attack while I'm just shy of 100! They were level 31/32 and around my level though. I upgraded and using pink items but still way too far from their stats.
Also, they've been constantly doing 300-500 damage while I'm not even half that.
I want to be able to do as they are.

More info: There didn't have that golden light elixir around them so I'm thinking its raw stats.

Any help or info is highly appreciated (:
Thanks

donzai
08-22-2012, 02:00 AM
Hello everyone. I've been playing Pocket Legends for a couple days now.
I'm currently questing at the swamps but having difficulties now.
I'm a pure int enchanter but my damage isn't comparing to others anymore, or 'nuking'.
Its taking me quite a while to just kill 1 mob now.
I rarely see others to join or play with past the ice level place so I'm trying to solo.

Some info: I'm a wand/bracer user and currently level 32.

My concern is, just recently, I was teamed up with 2 other enchanters. As I checked their stats, they were pure int too and completely cleaning out the maps.

What I've noticed is, they have around 200+ attack while I'm just shy of 100! They were level 31/32 and around my level though. I upgraded and using pink items but still way too far from their stats.
Also, they've been constantly doing 300-500 damage while I'm not even half that.
I want to be able to do as they are.

More info: There didn't have that golden light elixir around them so I'm thinking its raw stats.

Any help or info is highly appreciated (:
Thanks

Maybe possible they are using staffs.. Especially forgotton staffs.. Check ur dmg stats and dps..

Or may be they have increased the skills which they are using..

Or maybe they start as i do... I buff myself then debuff my rivals and then get on wif skills allowing my wpn to auto....

Sent from my Galaxy Note.

ThePvpTwink
08-22-2012, 12:00 PM
They r probably using forgotten staffs with max blessing of might and a damage ring then.

Thelastblink
08-26-2012, 12:35 AM
Lol Forgotten Staffs im 100 percent sure! Thats all people wear these days! or bows :(