PDA

View Full Version : Dear NCT guild members.

Bopep
08-22-2012, 02:21 AM
I really did not want to write another thread with this topic. Well, this is what happened for those who dont know the situation.
1. I was Windybirdy
2. I scammed Sceabat's elite blaster(when it was 3m) because of sudden greed.
3.I changed my name to Bopep.
4.NCT members found Im Windybirdy and demanded to return the bow.
5. I denied for few hours.
6. After I got blamed by so many people, I began to realize what I did and returned the bow back.
7. I made a thread in PL forums in order to not only apologize to Sceabat and NCT members, but also to the public.
8. Few NCT members such as Systricks and Earthkuma and Icemando made a harrassing reply, but some players made cheer-up-replies which made me feel better.
9. I apologized to Sceabat and Earthkuma seriously about what I did to make them feel better.
10. Few weeks passed.
11. Ebesaun, another member of NCT wrote a reply in my thread again, blaming me. I got pretty mad because I was just trying to be more confident and honest person to other players.

I know what I did wrong. I am very sorry for it. Please do not think I still dont know my bad. I am totally aware of it, but Im just angered because Ebesaun harrassed me AGAIN when I tried hard to be a polite and honest person. Well, my friends and my guild members will know I had acted very nicely to them.

Dear NCT guild members, I know what I did had destroyed all the trust from u guys. But, even best friends fight. They might be friends again, but they might break apart. In my case, U guys and I broke apart. Thats it. Me and u guys were highly-trusted friends, but we fought because of my bad. We could have be friends again if u guys forgave me, but I think it was too hard for u guys. So we broke apart. Trust and love is a good aspect of relationships, but hate and no trust can occur any time during having fun time between friends. We must know about this fact in order to become a fully-grown person. Anyways, please do not harass or blame me anymore. I am trying my best to get back to honest and trustful person.

Ps. Ebesaun said i am making NCT guild a bad guild. But one person cant make a bad image of whole guild. And almost all my friends and elite players had average or good image with NCT. What makes the image of guild NCT is not me, but its members instead. So please do not post anymore blaming or harrassing to me.

vampinoy
08-22-2012, 03:30 AM
Are you trying to gain public sympathy? You don't owe the community any explanation :P Don't take a game too seriously comrade :P

Hadesofshadow
08-22-2012, 03:35 AM
shoulda kept bow if gonna get flamed anyways

also, how do you scam something worth less than a cap?

Bopep
08-22-2012, 03:47 AM
shoulda kept bow if gonna get flamed anyways

also, how do you scam something worth less than a cap?

I just felt bad about myself so returned the bow back;) And I dont understand ur second question :/

Bopep
08-22-2012, 03:49 AM
Are you trying to gain public sympathy? You don't owe the community any explanation :P Don't take a game too seriously comrade :P

Well, Im writing this thread because I dont want to ruin my mood everyday. I want to take this problem un-seriously, but they keep making me feel awful. I get affected even in reality! ;)

xcainnblecterx
08-22-2012, 11:37 AM
I member you ,you gave me pjs when I was a,noob LOL mistakes happen you did your part to make things better and if they chose to continue and harass you,well then there bein bad players.you couldve just as easily muted the whole group and never gave it back

Roberto077
08-22-2012, 11:54 PM
at least you did the right thing. This is just another lesson to scammers

Sim Jing
08-27-2012, 02:12 AM
Dont blame yourself. Remember, you did the right thing. so stick it up and have confidence once again!

Dragonsnest
08-27-2012, 08:30 AM
Hmmm

Well...

I know he scamed at 2011.

He still some item.

So our guild kick him but...

I think he made another account.

So I can't believe u. Bopep!

ALWAYS!!!

Why do u say in forum??

For ur Image??

I can't understand.

Finally, DO NOT SCAMMING PLZ!!

NCT MEMBERS ALWAYS WATCHING YOU, BOPEP

-Nct member , Dragonsnest-

StompArtist
08-27-2012, 08:59 AM
Next time keep the bow and laugh at them for loaning it in the first place! :D

MrPresident
08-27-2012, 07:21 PM
Next time keep the bow and laugh at them for loaning it in the first place! :D

Please, never give such advice to your childrens.

Samhayne
08-28-2012, 02:17 PM
Thread closed to prevent further flaming and arguing.