PDA

View Full Version : Time to get ORGANIZED!

Unxtoxic
08-22-2012, 03:16 AM
I am making this suggestion because I'm really tired of continuously trying to look for an item in my stash especially when I have over 100+ items, mostly vanity. So here is my suggestion. I think it would be more easier if the stash is organized the same as our inventory is organized. The way its organized is helmets then weapon then armor etc. The vanity is going to be organized the same way it is organized in your inventory. The items in each section will be organized by rarity, same as inventory. Also I think there should be a section marked with "SV". This is the section with all you items with more of a sentimental value. Which why it is marked with "SV". This would make the stash look way more organized! Just the way a lot of people like it. My 2nd solution is to simply add a search bar in the stash to make searching for items way faster. This would make a lot of people feel more organized in there stash. So what do you guys think? Please you feedback on if this would be a great add to the game. Thanks!

PS: I don't know if I spelled sentimental correct but oh well :)

PatsoeGamer
08-22-2012, 05:48 AM
I agree - The stash needs to be improved, I've commented before on a post most similar to this- just make it like inventory. Pinks, purples, greens, etc highest to lowest levels- and that would be satisfactory. Then we could look at the bonus features after, like stacking identical items or locking items. The main problem right now is the stash is a mess - OCD

Capitapy
08-22-2012, 10:29 AM
Agree!

Energizeric
08-22-2012, 12:26 PM
Good idea. It would even be an improvement if the items were simply organized by rarely and then by level. That way at least my sets would all be grouped together.

CMX
08-24-2012, 03:32 AM
The stash was like the inventory system on Star Legends for a day but was removed.

Besides that, rename for some vanities. Example,

Australia Button-----to-----Button: Australia
Brazil Button-----to-----Button: Brazil
Singapore Button-----to-----Button: Singapore
Bone Rabbit Ears-----to-----Rabbit Ears: Bone
Flame Rabbit Ears-----to-----Rabbit Ears: Flame
Yellow Rabbit Ears-----to-----Rabbit Ears: Yellow

This way is much easier to find that particular vanity in a long list.

setec
09-16-2012, 03:52 AM
The stash was like the inventory system on Star Legends for a day but was removed.

Why was it removed? Just started playing again after over a year.

+1 to this idea btw.