PDA

View Full Version : Need help from experienced player

tryser
08-31-2010, 11:53 AM
I just got my first lvl 45 character, an archer named tryser. Right now I only have a good bow (scarab bow of horus) what are some good spots to farm for good armor (and also what is some good armor to look for)

vulgarstrike
08-31-2010, 11:57 AM
get Thoth and or Isis leather, find a Thoth or Isis bow.

Nostero
08-31-2010, 12:39 PM
Or thoth talon :D it's the best!

tryser
08-31-2010, 12:41 PM
Thanks, where can I find them

Snakespeare
08-31-2010, 12:55 PM
I am going to hazard a guess... Plasma Pyramid? But any boss can drop pinks. I got an awesome level 45 pink from a mere Lesser Djinni.

KingFu
08-31-2010, 01:00 PM
Armor:
Isis or Thoth Leather: Found in Plasma Pyramid, most often dropped by R'Loxx

Helm:
Isis or Thoth helm (if you have Isis leather, go with Thoth helm, and vice-versa): Also found in Plasma Pyramid, most often dropped by R'Loxx

2H Weapon:
Scarab bow of Horus will do well, but Isis and Thoth scarab are much better, any red scarab would be great: Found on Stage 5, dropped by R'Loxx

1H weapon:
Thoth talon, horus talon will work too: Found on stage 1, dropped by Nizara

Best Wing/Shield:
Isis Wing, Thoth will do too: Found in Plasma Pyramid by R'Loxx

I would go with 3 Isis 1 Thoth, or 2 Isis, 2 Thoth if you were to go with a talon, if you get Horus talon, I would use 2 Isis, 1 Thoth, and the Horus talon. Almost any combination will work as long as you have at least 1 Isis and 1 Thoth.

Good luck and happy hunting! :)

haroldiv
08-31-2010, 01:12 PM
Nizara on stage one of a02 is probably the easiest to farm by yourself or with a small group. She drops the rare talons and daggers but also other archer gear. This is a good place to get started farming. You just need to clear your way in a straight line slightly veering right to get to her. Once u have 3-4 other people in your group you can start "rushing" to her. that is skipping the normal bad guys and running straight for her.