PDA

View Full Version : A few suggestions

Cent2lose
12-27-2022, 03:53 AM
Hey! I have a few suggestions that I, and a few other players could agree on. Credits to the other players who also had similar ideas.

1) Item.mod's flashing light when you mod an item via credits can be very straining to the eyes, maybe reduce it to a less in-your-face lighting or just a small dot to indicate.

2) Speaking of the Item.mod, the ability to lock mods by marking them as "Favorites" so we don't accidentally re-roll modifications surely is necessary because there have been multiple instances where people accidentally reroll the adequate mods that people want.

3) A button near "Sector Map" to instantly join your Guild hall would definitely be a welcoming change and would make for a very efficient way for hardcore grinders.

4) An option to hide your back armour pack or your entire armor cause the Super Elite armour really obstructs certain back armour vanities such as Heart Guards, Squid buddy, etc.

I'd also like to see more idea from the community as well.

Best wishes and happy holidays!!

Sent from the Vending Machine in Cycorp.

Zuluram
12-27-2022, 04:03 AM
I want this all coming live, expecialy number 4 for some good looking fashion while you stop the alien invasion.

Nucleus121
12-27-2022, 03:52 PM
*1 to it but devs doesnt seem to reply anymore .

Vaavebi
12-27-2022, 04:00 PM
Auction terminal in all bases :)

Please
12-27-2022, 08:56 PM
Speaking of mod, separate the plat spend and the credits spend further. Keeep mistakenly using plat

Cent2lose
12-29-2022, 12:54 AM
Speaking of mod, separate the plat spend and the credits spend further. Keeep mistakenly using platYeah I feel like spacing it out a bit more so you don't accidentally use up plat should have been a thing for a while now.

Sent from the Vending Machine in Cycorp.