PDA

View Full Version : Max fragx?

Suentous PO
08-22-2012, 10:19 AM
I was askin around in the dungeon.
What's the most fragx you've seen in one instance? Most I've personally seen/heard of is 4.
Ps. I'm not gonna say pics or it didn't happen promise. >=-D

Chopper
08-22-2012, 10:25 AM
Sadly, most i've seen is two and just those two laid waste to the entire party.

CrimsonTider
08-22-2012, 10:35 AM
I believe 4 is the most I have seen. I wanna say I had a 5th last night when doing a 50-59 map but I wasn't paying complete attention.

Yich
08-22-2012, 11:01 AM
Me and a friend smashed 2 groups of chests at the same time and had 2. That party went on to bave 4 FRAGXs in it.

Lady_Pebbles
08-22-2012, 11:17 AM
4.... One is enough yet the run took about an hr or two just for those 4. People kept leaving and entering the run lol.

BoomBox
08-22-2012, 12:22 PM
I think the most i seen in one game was 4,

Suentous PO
08-22-2012, 01:04 PM
Wow, I've seen 4 more than a few times so I thought there has to be someone who saw five. Maybe not. Well now that I'm done farming twink stuff I'll just join lower lev games on my main like some do and go into kill overdrive.

~A~
08-22-2012, 01:45 PM
I saw 3

Chopper
08-22-2012, 01:50 PM
Wow, I've seen 4 more than a few times so I thought there has to be someone who saw five. Maybe not. Well now that I'm done farming twink stuff I'll just join lower lev games on my main like some do and go into kill overdrive.

does he spawn from chests? Maybe there aren't five of those types of chests in the same vicinity enough to spawn five.

Either way, has anyone actually killed four Fragx at the same time? I find them murder to deal with even at 2 of them.

BoomBox
08-22-2012, 02:00 PM
I believe he pops up from chests. I've only seen 4 in one game. 2 of which spawned right on top of another. That was fun lol

Sannio
08-22-2012, 02:57 PM
does he spawn from chests?

Yep, any time you smash one of FRAGX's treasure chests, he has a chance to appear again to defend his loot!

Normally, there should only be one FRAGX at a time, but multiple FRAGXs can appear if the chests are considered to be smashed simultaneously. That's how powerful FRAGX is, I suppose.:) So, sometimes you'll see two or even three FRAGXs at once. Looking at some of the chest clusters we have, I bet it's technically possible to have 5 FRAGXs in the world, but you'd have to have some awesome (awful?) luck to get such an improbable series of "rolls." (I would LOVE to see a screenshot of a 5-count FRAGX convention! Someone out there make that happen!)

Suentous PO
08-22-2012, 03:28 PM
i think its cool looking how he does pop out of the chests. most ive seen at the same time was either one fragx and one king of bling, or two fragx, which is enough to give even potted/forgotten helmed groups a hanfull of trouble.
im imagining how dificult it would be to try to explain to a pug-
me-"ok if we see one DONT kill it, lets try to get a few for a screenshot"
them-"are you nuts?!?!!"
me-"yes. dont wory about that"

also- HI Sannio, nice to meet you! :)

Ihavenokills
08-22-2012, 08:04 PM
I've personally have seen 4 myself. Whenever i get 2 at the same time i leave cause it's near impossible in the 60-69 range of lvls :/

on a side note...

Yep, any time you smash one of FRAGX's treasure chests, he has a chance to appear again to defend his loot!

Normally, there should only be one FRAGX at a time, but multiple FRAGXs can appear if the chests are considered to be smashed simultaneously. That's how powerful FRAGX is, I suppose.:) So, sometimes you'll see two or even three FRAGXs at once. Looking at some of the chest clusters we have, I bet it's technically possible to have 5 FRAGXs in the world, but you'd have to have some awesome (awful?) luck to get such an improbable series of "rolls." (I would LOVE to see a screenshot of a 5-count FRAGX convention! Someone out there make that happen!)

Have never seen you before sannio. If you're new to the team, welcome to the community :]

Subscriber
08-22-2012, 08:07 PM
3 here, someone get 5, you'll be cool.

Hadesofshadow
08-22-2012, 08:21 PM
i had 4

2 of them spawn camped us in a lv10-19 game

FluffNStuff
08-22-2012, 09:57 PM
Just had four, not at same time though. Did get all three pink weapons in one game, which was super sweet.

LwMark
08-22-2012, 10:55 PM
Y do people make bears an mages knowing u need birds in a group? And why when theres a full party with no birds do people sit there like a 6th spot is gonna open up, when i see theres no bird i jist leave, i saw last night a argument goin on so i just watched, it was about who should leave, it eas about 3-4mins long no joke, all they had to do was leave an rmk smh

Roberto077
08-22-2012, 11:24 PM
4....... at the same time