PDA

View Full Version : Star Legends Dev Update – Coming Level Cap Raise and Achievements

Gibber
08-22-2012, 02:18 PM
Hey Star Legends!

I wanted to update you all about some of the exciting things the team and I have been working on lately: the level cap raise, new content, and achievements. The level cap raise and achievements have just been sent off to QA for testing and will be included in our next content release!

- The new level cap will be 46 and the reward for reaching level 46 will be the next piece of the Arbiter’s elite vanity set.

- The achievement system that some of you may have seen in Pocket Legends or Dark Legends is coming soon to Star Legends. Some of the achievements will include new titles, so we hope you enjoy earning them and showing them off! We also look forward to adding more achievements as we expand on the game and would really love to hear your ideas for some fun, and even funny, achievements.

- The new content that goes along with the level cap raise picks up after the recovery of the UCS Savant and will continue the story of the new mysterious Scorn threat.

We hope you are looking forward to the next content update and here is a preview image of the achievement categories. Now back to work! :)

Cahaun
08-22-2012, 02:19 PM
We've been saved!

octavos
08-22-2012, 02:22 PM
I pray for boots :) thz gibb.

Skeletonlord
08-22-2012, 02:23 PM
Looking forward to the update! Can I ask what is QA?

So will all this come in a new client?

Battlegrinder
08-22-2012, 02:24 PM
Crap. I still haven't capped yet. Wish I could get my WiFi here to work a little better.

octavos
08-22-2012, 02:24 PM
Looking forward to the update! Can I ask what is QA?

So will all this come in a new client?

Quality assurance team. And maybe.

Cahaun
08-22-2012, 02:29 PM
Crap. I still haven't capped yet. Wish I could get my WiFi here to work a little better.
How close are you to the cap?

Battlegrinder
08-22-2012, 02:37 PM
About 25% of the way there. The problem is I have crippling lag, so playing is almost impossible. Hopefully I'll get it sorted out before the expansion. If not, I wasn't that interested in the chest plate anyway.

Prestige
08-22-2012, 02:40 PM
Thank you!!!!!

Edit: Also what Octavos said :D (Boots!)

Asavadale
08-22-2012, 02:52 PM
Im guessing the next piece is gonna be the back and i hope the coms arbiters Back looks awesome :3 Or Whatever piece is next lol

Zaonabiuibil
08-22-2012, 03:02 PM

It's not like we had 8-9 months to cap or anything... Lol jk, do hope you cap in time!

Kuero
08-22-2012, 03:43 PM
Hey Star Legends!

I wanted to update you all about some of the exciting things the team and I have been working on lately: the level cap raise, new content, and achievements. The level cap raise and achievements have just been sent off to QA for testing and will be included in our next content release!

- The new level cap will be 46 and the reward for reaching level 46 will be the next piece of the Arbiter’s elite vanity set.

- The achievement system that some of you may have seen in Pocket Legends or Dark Legends is coming soon to Star Legends. Some of the achievements will include new titles, so we hope you enjoy earning them and showing them off! We also look forward to adding more achievements as we expand on the game and would really love to hear your ideas for some fun, and even funny, achievements.

- The new content that goes along with the level cap raise picks up after the recovery of the UCS Savant and will continue the story of the new mysterious Scorn threat.

We hope you are looking forward to the next content update and here is a preview image of the achievement categories. Now back to work! :)

Will the new content also include the passive skills you have promised?
On a sidenote, I would prefer arbiter vanity sleeves since the current vanity UC marine sleeves are so ugly

KillaIngs
08-22-2012, 03:46 PM
*quits job* SWEET!!!! I'M READY!!!!

Cephei
08-22-2012, 03:48 PM
My guess is that the next Arbiter piece are the legs.
Lets see:

Lv36 Cap was a Engineer showing the Arbiterhelmet Vanity (Helmet=The Thinker=Engineer only)
Lv41 Cap is a Commando showing the Arbiterchest Vanity (CHest=Stunt Harness=Commando only)
Lv46 Cap will be a Operative showing the Arbiterlegs Vanity (Legs=Vular Squishers_Operative only)

Thats what i think and i hope u get my point ;)

Deathpunch
08-22-2012, 03:48 PM

A bit early, don't ya think? It still has to clear Apples process, so yeah...

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.

Mogunsforme
08-22-2012, 03:52 PM
Y cant i use the top skill listed on page one please fix this.

Kuero
08-22-2012, 03:52 PM
Lets see:

Lv36 Cap was a Engineer showing the Arbiterhelmet Vanity (Helmet=The Thinker=Engineer only)
Lv41 Cap is a Commando showing the Arbiterchest Vanity (CHest=Stunt Harness=Commando only)
Lv46 Cap will be a Operative showing the Arbiterlegs Vanity (Legs=Vular Squishers_Operative only)

Sorry I don't get the point with the legendary lvl 30's like stunt harness. What have they to do with the arbiter vanities?

Cephei
08-22-2012, 03:57 PM
@Kuero

HArd to explain.
It doesnt have something to do with the Item directly.
I mean that the lv41 Cap is showed by a Commando and its the enw Chest (example for stunt harness)
The lv36 engi was showing the helmet that was new then (example the thinker=engineer exclusive)
And my thought is that new class is a Perative that is showing the new Vanity because there was no OP
showign a Arbiterpiece before. And so Operative=VUlar squisher=Operative only.
Operative showing=New legs because of the Squishers.

SOrry for my bad english :((
I dont think anybody will get the point of it :(
Im sorry for spam

KillaIngs
08-22-2012, 04:15 PM

-----

*begs for job back* woah....close one thanks DP ;) good lookin out man

Mogunsforme
08-22-2012, 04:20 PM
@Gibber thanks gibber and please respond to me. Can u answer this question: Will there be a custom lvl 45 set if so please tell me in game or respond to this
Ign : Mogunsforme (lvl 41 com)
Deadonsight (lvling up op)

TYRANTO
08-22-2012, 04:20 PM
Thankx gibbs :encouragement:

Worship
08-22-2012, 04:29 PM
About 25% of the way there. The problem is I have crippling lag, so playing is almost impossible. Hopefully I'll get it sorted out before the expansion. If not, I wasn't that interested in the chest plate anyway.

You have it better than me!
I am about 5-10% done, with less than an hour a day to play! :(

Shaocalur
08-22-2012, 05:21 PM
Holy crap. Need new pants. Brb.

Edit: Back, *rages with joy* :DDDDDDDDDD I MUST TELL EVERYBODY

Gibber
08-22-2012, 05:24 PM
Will the new content also include the passive skills you have promised?
On a sidenote, I would prefer arbiter vanity sleeves since the current vanity UC marine sleeves are so ugly

Passives will not be coming with the next content update. We decided that since the current skills cannot be maxed out yet we shouldn't introduce passives at this time.

Theshadowxxxx
08-22-2012, 05:28 PM
Omg!horray! I can finally shave my update beard! I swore not to shave in game untill we got one I need shaving cream quick! Quick! Horray! Lol

PianoWizzy
08-22-2012, 05:46 PM
Omg!horray! I can finally shave my update beard! I swore not to shave in game untill we got one I need shaving cream quick! Quick! Horray! Lol

Excellent! 'Cause it was getting old and awful and all kinds of things were growing in that beard!

Growwle
08-22-2012, 05:50 PM

-----

Three months for that, lol

Mitchturbo
08-22-2012, 05:51 PM
Good Work Gibber :-)

You have a Mitchturbo stamp of approval ;-)

Mogunsforme
08-22-2012, 06:02 PM
Gibber please tell us if therell be new custom sets for 45 n tell us da price so i can sell mah current one :D

Itoopeo
08-22-2012, 06:03 PM
Good Work Gibber :-)

You have a Finnman stamp of approval ;-)

Lady_Pebbles
08-22-2012, 06:04 PM
Oh yeaaaaaah. I have never used plat to level up my character in SL but with the up and coming level caps for both SL & DL I might just do that this time around! Ugh... I hope its not as much exp as the level 36 cap (close to 48/49k exp) cuz that was torture. X.X

Imma get my pain killers ready.. Oooo lawdy lawd my hands finna hurt. Smh. BRING IT! <3

Itoopeo
08-22-2012, 06:06 PM
Next arbiter will propably be back armor

Prestige
08-22-2012, 06:29 PM
Oh yeaaaaaah. I have never used plat to level up my character in SL but with the up and coming level caps for both SL & DL I might just do that this time around! Ugh... I hope its not as much exp as the level 36 cap (close to 48/49k exp) cuz that was torture. X.X

Imma get my pain killers ready.. Oooo lawdy lawd my hands finna hurt. Smh. BRING IT! <3

I think the only reason why it was that much exp was because the mobs were relatively easy. The mobs in voleria are much harder so the requirement is lower.

Shaocalur
08-22-2012, 06:38 PM
Lets see:

Actually, I always thought it was just going in the order of the inventory slots. Allow me to explain...

(Grr for some reason I suddenly can't add photos directly from my laptop??)

Anyway, if you look at your inventory slots it goes, Helmet, Chest, Back, Feet, Hands.

L36 Cap - Aribiter's Helmet

L41 Cap - Aribiter's Chestplate

Prediction for L46 Cap - Aribiter's Back

I hope this makes sense...

Edit: Finnman you ninja! D:<

akfury
08-22-2012, 07:38 PM
Not to be rude ... But duh most likely there will be a custom set lol.... Back on topic yayayayayayayayayya

Zaonabiuibil
08-22-2012, 08:07 PM
They are finishing the legendary sets ;)

Dragonrider023
08-22-2012, 08:10 PM
Praise the Lord!!!:emmersed:

~A~
08-22-2012, 08:16 PM
Will this update bring SL to flash as well?

Deathpunch
08-22-2012, 08:53 PM

Ah, my wayward guild master... Where would you be if not for me to guide you? In a better spot than you are now, no doubt. :-D

I think the only reason why it was that much exp was because the mobs were relatively easy. The mobs in voleria are much harder so the requirement is lower.

Nah, the devs said after the torture that was the 36 cap that they sat down and figured out that if they kept scaling the cap xp the same way that by the time the highest levels were released we'd be required to get millions of xp for cap. They felt this was too much.
-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

*Zero*
08-22-2012, 09:39 PM
Passives will not be coming with the next content update. We decided that since the current skills cannot be maxed out yet we shouldn't introduce passives at this time.

ouch. was looking foward to this the most a way to make each class stand out and give each player a choice.

Ihavenokills
08-22-2012, 10:31 PM
http://i50.tinypic.com/69jhgh.gif

Seiyen
08-23-2012, 12:26 AM
M(-_-)M
Good work team...
Keep it coming.....
Ps: sl should be updated before al release,if not then me angry:screwy:

razerfingers
08-23-2012, 12:46 AM
Lol, only a month after the rover on mars landed... But cool thanks for info! :)

Sent using spray paint from a "can"

flashbackflip
08-23-2012, 04:46 AM
THANX, Captain Gibber!

Next arbiter will propably be back armor

Yes, you r right mate!

also - you can already see it - just go to Command Deck and find Baron Blut - he's already wearing op's Arbiter's back armor

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k150/flashbackflip/Star%20Legends%20related/IMG_0759.png

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k150/flashbackflip/Star%20Legends%20related/IMG_0754.png

kiffnshey
08-23-2012, 05:52 AM
Thank you gibber n team sts for the great info n thank you so much adjust back the screen as b4 our fren now can help us feel so much better long live sts

*Zero*
08-23-2012, 06:00 AM
THANX, Captain Gibber!

Yes, you r right mate!

also - you can already see it - just go to Command Deck and find Baron Blut - he's already wearing op's Arbiter's back armor

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k150/flashbackflip/Star%20Legends%20related/IMG_0759.png

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k150/flashbackflip/Star%20Legends%20related/IMG_0754.png

Is this confirmed by a dev or a guess?

flashbackflip
08-23-2012, 07:08 AM
Is this confirmed by a dev or a guess?

Isn't it confirmed by your own eyes, bro? :P

Fallenfatex
08-23-2012, 07:46 AM
i think SL should introduce melee weapons to our fighting experience :eagerness: and i gotta hurry n cap already im not even a quarter of the way D:

Growwle
08-23-2012, 08:15 AM
i think SL should introduce melee weapons to our fighting experience :eagerness: and i gotta hurry n cap already im not even a quarter of the way D:

Not enough melee in PL and DL for you?

KillaSkillz
08-23-2012, 08:54 AM

hmm, put the gun away and use your fists. Should make for an interesting pvp :)

*Zero*
08-23-2012, 09:10 AM
Isn't it confirmed by your own eyes, bro? :P

Nope. I see a npc with armor it could or may not be it. For all we know those pieces could just have been altered to make you think its them.

KillaSkillz
08-23-2012, 10:18 AM
Nope. I see a npc with armor it could or may not be it. For all we know those pieces could just have been altered to make you think its them.

its a possibility. Like blue xray exist for devs, and we get green exterminator instead, when they could have rolled out the blue ones. Theres gotta be gear on npcs that don't exist yet for players somewhere in the game.....superstar styles maybe those are level 45 eng gloves? Its possible, but the devs have a history of making some unique npc's. I wouldn't bet on that being the arbiters back for ops because of that.

Cero
08-23-2012, 01:04 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?67076-Title-suggestions&p=757372#post757372

check out my suggestion regarding the upcoming "titles"

Rittik
08-23-2012, 01:16 PM
*yawns* time to wake up?

Rik[Rittik]

TYRANTO
08-23-2012, 02:11 PM
new plat armor +1 :eagerness:

ckjuicyj82
08-23-2012, 02:23 PM
Please release new shield(s) its been forever, and an epic one perhaps.

On a side note, about a month ago this happened to me. I didn't play for about a week, then when I logged in, all 3 of my lvl 40's had all their skills and stats changed over to generic auto lvl stats and skills....why did this happen and can I plz have this fixed. This happen to anyone else? I really don't want to spend 12 plat to fix it all.

Traosabara
08-23-2012, 02:58 PM
Samhayne said that he expects DL to have a cap raise next week, and SL to update the week after. So, around two weeks until this update comes.

He also said that he cannot yet say which Arbiter's piece will come next.

ckjuicyj82
08-23-2012, 03:26 PM
Would be nice to see more recipes for implants. Or just more uses for the crafting materials. Perhaps a vanity or something even. Just sad to see so many crafting mats as worthless. That's one big problem I see with items in star legends and all three sts games really. 95% of drops are vendor trash with no value, the other 5% is ludicrously expensive.

Slant
08-23-2012, 03:34 PM
^crafting vanities sounds fun

tearacan
08-23-2012, 03:34 PM
Pls test it thoroughly and make it a quality game again. We waited 8 months, we can wait a few more weeks to get some decent quality gametime

KillaSkillz
08-23-2012, 05:22 PM

On a side note, about a month ago this happened to me. I didn't play for about a week, then when I logged in, all 3 of my lvl 40's had all their skills and stats changed over to generic auto lvl stats and skills....why did this happen and can I plz have this fixed. This happen to anyone else? I really don't want to spend 12 plat to fix it all.

It happend to a lot of people. Its in technical issues and bugs for some info on what happened. You gotta send your info to sts like you would with any other problem you report. I didn't bother, but i understand they will reimburse the plat. Info is on that thread about skill reset bug.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?63254-Need-your-character-name-affected-by-Skill-Reset-Bug

Deathpunch
08-23-2012, 05:24 PM

Search is your friend, but to sum it up, pay the 12 plat to respec and send an email to support asking to be reimbursed.

-----

flashbackflip
08-23-2012, 06:01 PM
Hey Gibbs!

THANX ALOT for new recharging skills animation!!

I was dreaming of it about a year! Perfect, man!!

Keep rockin, guys!!

Prestige
08-23-2012, 10:38 PM

Ah, my wayward guild master... Where would you be if not for me to guide you? In a better spot than you are now, no doubt. :-D

Nah, the devs said after the torture that was the 36 cap that they sat down and figured out that if they kept scaling the cap xp the same way that by the time the highest levels were released we'd be required to get millions of xp for cap. They felt this was too much.
-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

I can tell you this I enjoyed the lvl36 much more than the lvl41 cap. Took about the same time for both. I thought they just scale it down. Eh I didn't play PL for the caps so I wouldn't know.

evilgenesis
08-23-2012, 11:50 PM
Ugh dam it. >< i have mixed felling for this. Im happy cuz of new lvl cap like seriously a year! I thought i couldn't even cap my eng, my 'first' acc. Yet i was able to cap my op, eng, n com. Then there will b new custom sets, which means having to spend way more money n new sets for pvp n pve n bla, bla, bla. Thenrives will go crazy w/ new drops so they'll be higher, but after lvl 41 raise i bought cutom plasma set for 25k n agh! N how much licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? N y do birds suddenly appaer? N y do dolphins violate bout 14 ppl a year? N where am i going in my life w/ playing a ios game?

Back to the 'matter' at hand, everyone hated voleria, stupid mines, tactical enemies, npc ppl dying. So u make us proud n make a scorn act, part II. Well at least capping should b easier. Speaking of capping gl to all ppl trying to cap. Even just trying fof one acc i wish u...! Gl

N i agree w/ the slouch legendary future arbiter thing.

N cool sig mitch.

N a qustion, will there b new vanitites? N buy new id mean re-colour of reg vanity we have. Used to b cool for me, buyt now i find it annoying cuz the creators cant't b creative enough to try harder, yet the sl community has great new ideas. :3

N one more thing that has nothing to do w/ this. Can u send another dev to give out the x n the yellow anntenas? I missed it cuz sl was getting boring n i was thing bout quiting but i can farm again so yay. But anyway send another dev to share. Cuz sharing is caring. :3

O n did anyone else lose their flamethrowers? Mine is gone n not in Any of my acc. N here i am being pissed off. I spent a good 5 PLAT! Give back.

Deathpunch
08-24-2012, 07:01 AM
Concerning custom items:

Gibber, can we keep the price reasonable? 35k per piece just for the recipe is a bit steep. Also, the bonuses granted by dropping that massive amount of credits is a bit underwhelming. Use some of the different materials, too.

Or maybe have generic crafting for green and below weapons and armors. Maybe some sort of a slot system. Like greens have 3 mod slots, orange, 2, and whites have 1. Trash are trash. Then you can mod your gear with various mods that increase damage, armor, fire rate, DPS, mana and HP bonuses, stat bonus, whatever. That way, we can begin to truly mod our gear to fit our toons and play styles.
Do away with class specific gear for greens and lower. Make them universal and moddable. Pinks and purples should remain class specific, and able to be made into a custom set with set bonuses. Just an idea. :D

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

deathcan
08-24-2012, 07:26 AM
Love the crafting slot idea deathpunch that would make each caracter special in there own way also deathpunch if u look at the customs and how much they go up by each time ull be able to get a rough price of the new custom my guess approximatly 50k for one recipe there is 5 pieces so ur looking at needing to save up about 250k for the next custom but thats only the recipes ul need the armor and crafting materials to (: and thx for letting us know do hope it gets tested thouroughly tho cause the last few updates we have had have fixed things but created other bugs aswell

*Zero*
08-24-2012, 08:22 AM
Would love to have another biospheres map. Grinding xp and racking up kills is always a plus too me.
Lot of great ideas in here but lets dont get to excited yet lets wait till it gets here to actually see what's involved.

ArtofWar
08-24-2012, 11:02 AM
*cough* need a release date *cough*

KillaSkillz
08-24-2012, 11:11 AM
Concerning custom items:

Gibber, can we keep the price reasonable? 35k per piece just for the recipe is a bit steep. Also, the bonuses granted by dropping that massive amount of credits is a bit underwhelming. Use some of the different materials, too.

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

I agree with this, all games need a currency sink to remove constantly generating currency from the game, but the customs got out of hand with last installment of voleria. I ended up buying the plat armor instead of spending 175k credits on custom battleshell. I did spend for custom titantech for the green and red sparkle bubbles, and I still have the set, but that custom battleshell didn't seem worth the cost, and unless the next armor has a coffee maker built in for those long hours grinding to cap or is under 100k for the set, I will probably go for the plat armor again if available.

Along with the escallating xp that was needed for cap, and reviewing showed it would be an insane amount if sts continued to raise it each cap, the same is true for the costs of customs.

Making customs either has to get cheaper, or it has to be freaking amazing for the cost to be justified by majority of players, otherwise that currency sink won't be used.

evilgenesis
08-24-2012, 11:15 AM
I did spend for custom titantech for the green and red sparkle bubbles, and I still have the set, but that custom battleshell didn't seem worth the cost, and unless the next armor has a coffee maker built in for those long hours grinding to cap or is under 100k for the set, I will probably go for the plat armor again if available.

Rlly a coffee maker?

masterinfinit
08-25-2012, 05:25 AM
How close are you to the cap?

Still need 13000 xp to go....

~A~
08-25-2012, 07:58 AM
Can anybody answer my question?? WILL THIS BRING STAR LEGENDS TO ADOBE FLASH PLAYER????

Deathpunch
08-25-2012, 08:01 AM
Can anybody answer my question?? WILL THIS BRING STAR LEGENDS TO ADOBE FLASH PLAYER????

Probably not, as flash for android is dead and it's only a matter of time before it's dead on PC's. Looks like the industry is moving towards html5.

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

HunterSLAYER
08-25-2012, 08:28 AM
Probably not, as flash for android is dead and it's only a matter of time before it's dead on PC's. Looks like the industry is moving towards html5.

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

It was Steve jobs who encouraged the development of Html5 and mocked flash as being a battery hog, slow blah blah blah that played a major part in Adobe Staff morale falling thus resulting in development in Adobe flash for Droid stopped at Os 4.0.x.

*Actually i was kidding about the Adobe staff morale falling part.

:/

Sent from my Xperia S using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Cahaun
08-25-2012, 08:44 AM
My opinion on what should be looked at:

Crafting:
We need higher level implant gear along with some new crafting weapons that are like the level 21 items. I want to be able to craft unique items like how there were so many to craft in the beta. (Just more things to craft)
I'd also like to voice my deepest concern for the ludicrous price on the epics. It started out as 10k and it was kind of a grind for people at Sloucho for the recipe but it was possible for anyone who did enough runs. 10x more expensive then the 21 crafting but we all loved the effects excluding the set bonus which was small. Now we have lvl 40 epic pieces that cost 35k each to craft! Who in the world has 35k just laying around in their pockets? There's barely anything to merchant for except vanities and they are random and rare. (Reduce prices and raise set bonuses and stats)

I'll add more later

Deathpunch
08-25-2012, 09:48 AM
My opinion on what should be looked at:

Crafting:
We need higher level implant gear along with some new crafting weapons that are like the level 21 items. I want to be able to craft unique items like how there were so many to craft in the beta. (Just more things to craft)
I'd also like to voice my deepest concern for the ludicrous price on the epics. It started out as 10k and it was kind of a grind for people at Sloucho for the recipe but it was possible for anyone who did enough runs. 10x more expensive then the 21 crafting but we all loved the effects excluding the set bonus which was small. Now we have lvl 40 epic pieces that cost 35k each to craft! Who in the world has 35k just laying around in their pockets? There's barely anything to merchant for except vanities and they are random and rare. (Reduce prices and raise set bonuses and stats)

I'll add more later

Not to mention that recipes dropped in sloucho.

-----

Esoul
08-25-2012, 10:04 AM
I like the level cap :) but the legend items can only get by
miner luck 100%? :(

Deathpunch
08-25-2012, 10:36 AM

Nah, they drop without miners luck. Just not nearly as much.

-----

~A~
08-25-2012, 10:46 AM

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7
It IS coming to flash sometime because if you use a file manager, go to /mnt/sdcard/Android/data/sts.sl/cache then open up pak.cfg. There you will see that the devices are Android, iOS, NaCl(chrome), and Flash.

HunterSLAYER
08-25-2012, 10:48 AM
It IS coming to flash sometime because if you use a lie manager, go to /mnt/sdcard/Android/data/sts.sl/cache then open up pak.cfg. There you will see that the devices are Android, iOS, NaCl(chrome), and Flash.

"Lie managers"? New product by ~A~!

Just messing with ye

:)

Sent from my Xperia S using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Deathpunch
08-25-2012, 12:15 PM
It IS coming to flash sometime because if you use a lie manager, go to /mnt/sdcard/Android/data/sts.sl/cache then open up pak.cfg. There you will see that the devices are Android, iOS, NaCl(chrome), and Flash.

Oh? Try installing flash on any jelly bean device without being rooted. Let me know how that works out for you.

http://mobile.theverge.com/2012/8/14/3241727/flash-for-android-dies

-----

Cahaun
08-25-2012, 01:01 PM
Has anyone EVER seen any recipes drop in Vuleria?

evilgenesis
08-25-2012, 01:55 PM

No. I got a primed tempest coil to w/ no enchancer.

Wolves
08-25-2012, 04:08 PM

I got the Runtech Legs Recipe from the box at the end of Beaches (first map). My best non-enhanced drop ever.

Cahaun
08-25-2012, 04:37 PM

I got the Runtech Legs Recipe from the box at the end of Beaches (first map). My best non-enhanced drop ever.
That's got to be the luckiest drop the game ever had O.o

razerfingers
08-25-2012, 05:00 PM
That's got to be the luckiest drop the game ever had O.o

I got one from the big red lady forgot her name in voleria. It was custom symbiotic helm recipe

Mitchturbo
08-25-2012, 06:12 PM
I got one from the big red lady forgot her name in voleria. It was custom symbiotic helm recipe

Thyra :-)

I never forget a chicks name B-)

*smooth*

Mrbananaz
08-25-2012, 09:35 PM
lmao mitch and i bet coms back is gonna b a jetpack

~A~
08-25-2012, 11:46 PM

Oh? Try installing flash on any jelly bean device without being rooted. Let me know how that works out for you.

http://mobile.theverge.com/2012/8/14/3241727/flash-for-android-dies

-----
Everyone misunderstands me when i say that... i mean flash... as opposed to google chrome for computer.

markymarx
08-26-2012, 04:49 AM
Bout titles...
Lets hope titles don't make people greedy . What Meaan is if there is a title for max pvp kills then that would cause MAJOR kill farming in PvP which may ruin the kinda truthful leaderboards that currently exist. There should be titles for money for vanities for pve kills maybe pve death too!! For capping as well. PvP kills titles could be like 3000pvp kills or something below leaderboard kill count.

Deathpunch
08-26-2012, 06:01 AM
Lol @ truthful leaderboards

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

Worship
08-26-2012, 12:49 PM
What was the first piece of Arbiters?

Mitchturbo
08-26-2012, 01:02 PM
What was the first piece of Arbiters?

There has only been two pieces so far, The helmet was the first and the chest is the second.

Worship
08-26-2012, 01:06 PM
There has only been two pieces so far, The helmet was the first and the chest is the second.

Ohh.. do you have a screenshot of them?

Kuero
08-26-2012, 01:21 PM
Baron Blut's back armor looks dump. I hope Op arbiter back looks better

flashbackflip
08-26-2012, 04:32 PM
Nah, they drop without miners luck. Just not nearly as much.

-----

Even with miners they drop not nearly as much now...

Farmed about 5-6 pinks first hours/days after update (on miners) but now my luck seems to be out :/

flashbackflip
08-26-2012, 04:42 PM
Or maybe have generic crafting for green and below weapons and armors. Maybe some sort of a slot system. Like greens have 3 mod slots, orange, 2, and whites have 1. Trash are trash. Then you can mod your gear with various mods that increase damage, armor, fire rate, DPS, mana and HP bonuses, stat bonus, whatever. That way, we can begin to truly mod our gear to fit our toons and play styles.
Do away with class specific gear for greens and lower. Make them universal and moddable. Pinks and purples should remain class specific, and able to be made into a custom set with set bonuses. Just an idea. :D

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

This is REALLY BRILLIANT idea

Also - there's some more topics about crafting in 'suggestions' branch of forum

To sum up them - just allow us to craft more stuff please!

everyone has TONS of materials, but there's really no use for them (apart from custom armor once-in-update).. This way the whole idea of crafting (which is great and very promising in nature) stays dusty and rusty tho it could shine like a nova star

DeathPunch's idea is epic for the future.. For now - just allow us to create more items - and by 'create' i mean not mod up, but create from the scratch:

Implants, guns, armor, shields, pets and unique vanities

Or at least - make possible to change the color of armor by crafting - without recipies, but with materials..

Thanx

Deathpunch
08-26-2012, 05:01 PM
This is REALLY BRILLIANT idea

Also - there's some more topics about crafting in 'suggestions' branch of forum

To sum up them - just allow us to craft more stuff please!

everyone has TONS of materials, but there's really no use for them (apart from custom armor once-in-update).. This way the whole idea of crafting (which is great and very promising in nature) stays dusty and rusty tho it could shine like a nova star

DeathPunch's idea is epic for the future.. For now - just allow us to create more items - and by 'create' i mean not mod up, but create from the scratch:

Implants, guns, armor, shields, pets and unique vanities

Or at least - make possible to change the color of armor by crafting - without recipies, but with materials..

Thanx

Oh stop, you're making me blush. :D

-----

~A~
08-26-2012, 05:13 PM
Lol sorry meant file

Prestige
08-26-2012, 05:45 PM

Here is the OPs arbiter, sorry for bad screenshot some person was messaging me...

http://imgur.com/A30EU

Cahaun
08-26-2012, 05:48 PM
We broke 100 comments! Let's go for 200 to really show that SL players love this new upcoming update!

Shaocalur
08-26-2012, 05:53 PM
We broke 100 comments! Let's go for 200 to really show that SL players love this new upcoming update!

Lol jk let's do this thing!

Prestige
08-26-2012, 05:56 PM
I'm excited, but at the same time now I'm in college not as much time as I had before. Hopefully, they will give us ample time if not at least a 1/4 of the time they gave for the current time haha.

Deathpunch
08-26-2012, 10:07 PM

http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af35/user7618/Screenshot_2012-08-26-23-07-51-picsay.jpg

Engi Arbiters gear.

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

Seiyen
08-26-2012, 11:05 PM
http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af35/user7618/Screenshot_2012-08-26-23-07-51-picsay.jpg

Engi Arbiters gear.

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

Off topic:Looks amazing isnt it? Am Proud to have that :)

KillaSkillz
08-27-2012, 05:10 AM

Engi Arbiters gear.

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

And here is commando.
http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj534/Drackilla/SC20120522-191720-1-1.jpg

*Zero*
08-27-2012, 05:59 AM
I will tell ya SL has the best looking vanities out of all legend games so far.

octavos
08-27-2012, 12:45 PM
I will tell ya SL has the best looking vanities out of all legend games so far.

the work reflects the awsomeness of obtaining them. I just pray for legs....so have a semi complete suit, that would leave many of us in awwwww (@_@)

Mogunsforme
08-27-2012, 01:20 PM
I wish theyd just tell us what we will have to farm and pay for the new custom suits :/ i dont want to pay a but load for something that should be lower priced. Also please make the credit system l

Mogunsforme
08-27-2012, 01:21 PM
*like the pl gold system
the gold system is way better

evilgenesis
08-27-2012, 01:55 PM
*like the pl gold system

Whats the gold system?

Seiyen
08-27-2012, 01:58 PM
Where the hell are b'day vanities
RAAWWWRRRRR!!!!!!!

Cahaun
08-27-2012, 02:08 PM
*like the pl gold system

Whats the gold system?
Inflated to death PL currency

Deathpunch
08-27-2012, 03:33 PM
*like the pl gold system

How so? They increase the drop rate of credits, guess what happens. The price of everything skyrockets accordingly.

-----

Zaonabiuibil
08-27-2012, 03:43 PM
*like the pl gold system

Yes, let's all get inflated!

Cahaun
08-27-2012, 03:53 PM
Before Inflation Update (x10 credit drop rate + liquidation)

Runetech Sleeves
Price: 100 credits (If you are lucky to sell it lol)

After Inflation Update (x10 credit drop rate + liquidation)

Runetech Sleeves
Price: 1,000+ credits

No inflation please

Worship
08-27-2012, 06:45 PM
Wow, the Eng's + Com's Arbiters gear is amazing

Esoul
08-27-2012, 08:39 PM
*like the pl gold system

Agree! 99%

ArtofWar
08-27-2012, 08:49 PM
*like the pl gold system

yup i like that gold system way more then sl credit system..

Worship
08-27-2012, 09:00 PM
Eh, the gold system doesn't really bother me too much

oddie
08-27-2012, 09:46 PM
Hey Star Legends!

After release all patch....pls, some sts hard worker member try too the patch released.......
Too much bug in every quick update........
Make us enjoy this awsome game....
Thanks..!!!
Good job..,!!!!!

oddie
08-27-2012, 09:47 PM
Wooww..!!!!! XD

Cahaun
08-27-2012, 09:50 PM
null
This was nowhere near a quick update >_<

oddie
08-27-2012, 09:58 PM
This was nowhere near a quick update >_<

Yes u r
But every quick update, always bug error on it..!!!! Always....
Make me boring....lol.....

HunterSLAYER
08-27-2012, 10:22 PM
Yes u r
But every quick update, always bug error on it..!!!! Always....
Make me boring....lol.....

Don't expect too much.

Sent from my ASUS Nexus 7 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

chadace
08-28-2012, 01:44 AM
Thank u.. lost a lot of good players waitin on that update.. maybe they will come back now

Cephei
08-28-2012, 02:14 AM
Hopefully it doesnt take too long to cap.
School begins for me in a week again :(

Mitchturbo
08-28-2012, 02:26 AM
maybe they will come back now

OR MAYBE NOT!

People get bored and move on with their lives, onto new games ect. Why would they come back just to lvl their toons 5 more levels to then disappear again. Those that left, arnt hardcore SL fans like we are. I doubt many are coming back at all :-)

chadace
08-28-2012, 03:19 AM
Hopefully we get back all the good players we lost waiting on the cap raise.. been a long time coming.. and hopefully we can get another cap raise in say three or four months..

Xaphan Fox
08-28-2012, 11:22 AM
I'll be back... Course now I'm paws deep in gw2...

octavos
08-28-2012, 11:27 AM
I'll be back... Course now I'm paws deep in gw2...

how i feel about skyrim XD

morfic
08-28-2012, 11:34 AM
how i feel about skyrim XD

Same here. Skyrim has me hooked!

Cahaun
08-28-2012, 02:07 PM
I'm about the same in Battlefield 3 >_<
I'm upgrading to premium so I can all the expansion packs early Friday.

I'll still be back to continue my Star Legend journey.

Zodiarck
08-29-2012, 05:59 PM
Omg TT.TT I love you gibb we are so over due for a cap I hope its arvoters legs and if its for engineer please make them look awesome lol I like L40 rune tech boots but preferd the design of the op ones

bronislav84
08-29-2012, 06:09 PM
So will achievements be retroactive? Some like boss kills never are, according to PL and DL. Leveling usually is.

HunterSLAYER
08-29-2012, 09:37 PM
I really hope there's a "DO NOT DISTURB" title like in PL as its useful whenever i'm AFK.

Sent from my ASUS Nexus 7 via Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Quebble
09-02-2012, 01:41 AM
Woohoo!I just levelled up to 41!Sadly did not have the lvl 36 cap item,only 41.

Kiith
09-02-2012, 04:15 AM
I have an idea for an achievement: The Redshirt for having more deaths the kills

Fallenfatex
09-02-2012, 04:18 AM
i wish there was a way for me to get the lvl 36 cap helm :-[ i didn't make it on time /: but on the bright side i reached lvl 41 today

Ugresa
09-03-2012, 03:42 AM
So I was wondering this:

I was only able to get an Arbiters Helm for my commando since it was the only character I had at the time. Now I have the chest plate for each of my characters (com, eng, and op).

Is there any possibility that after all of the Arbiter pieces have been earned, if you missed a level cap, that you can be able to purchase them with plat to complete the set? Or something similar. Maybe like, after the final level cap to get the last piece of the set, have an extra level cap and you can earn the piece you're missing?

Seiyen
09-03-2012, 03:49 AM
So I was wondering this:

I was only able to get an Arbiters Helm for my commando since it was the only character I had at the time. Now I have the chest plate for each of my characters (com, eng, and op).

Is there any possibility that after all of the Arbiter pieces have been earned, if you missed a level cap, that you can be able to purchase them with plat to complete the set? Or something similar. Maybe like, after the final level cap to get the last piece of the set, have an extra level cap and you can earn the piece you're missing?

Nope

Deathpunch
09-03-2012, 04:53 AM
So I was wondering this:

Nope.

-----

*Zero*
09-03-2012, 06:03 AM
Now that wouldnt be fair to players that busted their bottoms to get that piece.

Also it was said if you miss it the first time you will never see it again.

shadow90
09-03-2012, 07:05 AM

Have you had any problems when launching Battlfield 3?
Those EA guys never seem to bother about the other 1000+ battlefield players that has the same problem with me.

Esoul
09-03-2012, 07:43 AM
Hmm i think the new cap helm will be best... so no worry now.

Cephei
09-03-2012, 11:41 AM
I offer xray for for com or engi cap helmet xd I WANT IT SOO BAD T.T

gison
09-03-2012, 12:49 PM
I offer xray for for com or engi cap helmet xd I WANT IT SOO BAD T.T

Lol :p

Jblazer
09-04-2012, 12:37 AM
It would be cool of you could have the choice of either helm or legs,just for the people who didn't cap at 36.

Kiith
09-04-2012, 07:18 AM
Or maybe the helm is going to be back as the new L50 armor? In different colors?

Esoul
09-04-2012, 10:22 AM
It would be cool of you could have the choice of either helm or legs,just for the people who didn't cap at 36.

like look option vanity cap lol...
36 cap is so easy ppl can just remake in bios shipyard 2nd map... =_____=/

Szangheili
09-04-2012, 10:29 AM
Well, I gave up on capping since I literally have over 10k to go... Maybe if I buy an enhancer but I am sick of doing runs at the hive... I'll just wait to the update and new maps to come in to hit 46 ;)

Cephei
09-04-2012, 11:49 AM
Well, I gave up on capping since I literally have over 10k to go... Maybe if I buy an enhancer but I am sick of doing runs at the hive... I'll just wait to the update and new maps to come in to hit 46 ;)

U should cap :) the engi arbiter chest is awesome and i think 10k is nothing ;)

ArtofWar
09-04-2012, 12:21 PM

i just can say.. DO THE LAST 10K XP!!!!! lol the chest looks so awesome n 10k are nothing.. (*cough* 1k+ are possible on one day *cough*) n maybe when the new cap is out u'll think.. "why i dont done the last cap? the new cap vanity would look so good whit the lvl41 chest.." so DO IT!!!!!!!!!!

Seiyen
09-04-2012, 01:54 PM
Probably too late for him to cap wid 2x xp weekend
As flash said above u have time(lots n lots)

Cahaun
09-04-2012, 02:07 PM

Have you had any problems when launching Battlfield 3?
Those EA guys never seem to bother about the other 1000+ battlefield players that has the same problem with me.
What kind of launch problem? All I know is that my game freezes more for some reason. Did you update your game today?

flashbackflip
09-04-2012, 02:10 PM

Well, with the new content still 'under construction' you seem to have plenty of time to do that

Ark
09-04-2012, 09:12 PM
I'm ready for the new cap level! I'm not gonna miss another piece like I did for the Arbiter helmet! -.- (which I regret..)

markymarx
09-05-2012, 09:44 PM
Is the drama gonna continue on this thread ???!?! Its fun to read

BodMaster
09-05-2012, 11:00 PM
Those that left, arnt hardcore SL fans like we are. I doubt many are coming back at all :-)

Lul wut?

The reason many left is due to the update taking 9+ months. Majority capped all Class pretty much straight after launch. Many are waiting for the new update as we speak so alot will be returning, even if its just for the next Cap piece.

Would it possibly suffice if we all stayed around chatting in B* for 9+ months twiddling out thumbs :p

Mitchturbo
09-06-2012, 01:58 AM
Lul wut?

The reason many left is due to the update taking 9+ months. Majority capped all Class pretty much straight after launch. Many are waiting for the new update as we speak so alot will be returning, even if its just for the next Cap piece.

Would it possibly suffice if we all stayed around chatting in B* for 9+ months twiddling out thumbs :p

Your an exception. You have always been a huge part of sts games :-)
It's always a good thing when you come back! *bows in honour*

Lol we all stood around B* keeping the game running smoothly for sts, making new friends and helping the new players that weren't around before Xmas :-)

We all do things our own way- It's all good!
I just hope more do come back like you have Bod. That would make a lot of my friends happy.

I was slightly grouchy the other day ;-) Hehehe *Evil Dark Mitch gets a smack on the wrists*

Defyduck
09-06-2012, 03:56 AM
New mechanics in voleria were challenging.Also 9 months for no new maps seems bad but if those renewed maps are hard and challenging then its cool ;).Hope new armor and guns look good too.SL is really the best game of STS and probably on my phone.Although i missed L36 cap vanity but it doesn't bother me much :).Also now everything in game looks so small,not everyone uses tabs and can't find a complaint thread for it too so guessing it won't be changed but if this can be toggled that would be really appreciated(it puts a lot of stress on eyes believe me).Anyways thumbs up for upcoming achievements.

BodMaster
09-06-2012, 05:53 AM
Your an exception. You have always been a huge part of sts games :-)
It's always a good thing when you come back! *bows in honour*

Lol we all stood around B* keeping the game running smoothly for sts, making new friends and helping the new players that weren't around before Xmas :-)

We all do things our own way- It's all good!
I just hope more do come back like you have Bod. That would make a lot of my friends happy.

I was slightly grouchy the other day ;-) Hehehe *Evil Dark Mitch gets a smack on the wrists*

Only teasing you Mitchy (;

Good to see someone else representing the UK :p

Will be quite interesting to see who makes a full come back though :D (Like my man below here)

New mechanics in voleria were challenging.Also 9 months for no new maps seems bad but if those renewed maps are hard and challenging then its cool ;).Hope new armor and guns look good too.SL is really the best game of STS and probably on my phone.Although i missed L36 cap vanity but it doesn't bother me much :).Also now everything in game looks so small,not everyone uses tabs and can't find a complaint thread for it too so guessing it won't be changed but if this can be toggled that would be really appreciated(it puts a lot of stress on eyes believe me).Anyways thumbs up for upcoming achievements.

Heyy Defy, glad to see you here we can catch up and reminisce (;

And by no means you missing 36 Cap makes a difference. Sure it be nice to of gotten you the Cap van as I'm sure you would have had one on all class, but you knew when to put RL before gaming, and that's a pretty smart thing to do (:

*Zero*
09-06-2012, 09:38 AM
I still see alot of beta players playing just some are hidden on secret alts *shifty eyes*.
But just because players leave doesnt make you more hardcore then them. Cool you afked out in B*, i afked at home with my wife and daughter...:p

Astrocat
09-06-2012, 10:47 AM
Hmmm.. can't wait to see everything change.. hmm..
*having a seat near auction with popcorns..*

abbasjammmy
09-07-2012, 10:29 AM
Are we there yet? :)

Cahaun
09-10-2012, 04:10 PM
I still see alot of beta players playing just some are hidden on secret alts *shifty eyes*.
But just because players leave doesnt make you more hardcore then them. Cool you afked out in B*, i afked at home with my wife and daughter...:p
How did you know!?! *grief-stricken*

chadace
09-16-2012, 01:46 AM
Many of the so called beta player do indeed.. watch and wait just grew bored.. so have moved on to other mmo games.. I to use another account just to check on things as well as how my guild members are playin and workin together..

chadace
09-16-2012, 01:52 AM
And y do they list me as jr member.. I also have been playin since beta days... before level 36 cap

HunterSLAYER
09-16-2012, 05:51 AM
And y do they list me as jr member.. I also have been playin since beta days... before level 36 cap

Cos' ur acct was created 28 August 2012 bro =.="'

Zaonabiuibil
09-16-2012, 06:30 AM

Cos' ur acct was created 28 August 2012 bro =.="'

Correct, on the forums when you first sign up no mater what your in-game time is it starts you off new on the forums. The more you post the higher a rank you get, but please, do NOT spam these forums.

Deathpunch
09-16-2012, 07:34 AM
More the fact that he has 13 posts.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

BodMaster
09-16-2012, 08:27 AM

Since when did Beta days become before 36 Cap? Lol

Beta = 16-21 Cap. (26 if you count Open Beta)

Deathpunch
09-16-2012, 09:07 AM
Since when did Beta days become before 36 Cap? Lol

Beta = 16-21 Cap. (26 if you count Open Beta)

I was kind of wondering that myself. :D

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

BodMaster
09-16-2012, 10:43 AM
I was kind of wondering that myself. :D

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

I guess Beta has a new meaning these days. (They do know there was an actual Beta release before it went official right? Lol)

Deathpunch
09-16-2012, 11:05 AM
I guess Beta has a new meaning these days. (They do know there was an actual Beta release before it went official right? Lol)

Maybe that makes us alpha players, then?

-----
Tapatalk? More like MoneyGrabTalk, amirite?!

BodMaster
09-16-2012, 11:07 AM
Maybe that makes us alpha players, then?

-----

I'm okay with that.... now where is our Alpha Van... :D

Szangheili
09-16-2012, 11:12 AM
I came around June and already hit Lvl 40 on my Engi, and currently trying to Lvl my comm. He's Lvl 21 and I'm mad that I missed everything and am currently going to miss the arbiter chest... Hopefully I can cap on 46 and not miss the next piece ;)

BodMaster
09-16-2012, 11:17 AM
I came around June and already hit Lvl 40 on my Engi, and currently trying to Lvl my comm. He's Lvl 21 and I'm mad that I missed everything and am currently going to miss the arbiter chest... Hopefully I can cap on 46 and not miss the next piece ;)

Leave your Comm alone for now and concentrate on your Engi, better to get one than none at all (;

Szangheili
09-16-2012, 02:58 PM
Leave your Comm alone for now and concentrate on your Engi, better to get one than none at all (;
That's the problem, at the state that I'm in, I loose interest in lvling... I need at dedicated team.. Solo runs are impossible with an engi...

Mitchturbo
09-16-2012, 03:23 PM
Solo runs are impossible with an engi...

Hahahaha Talk to Artstar or Myself or countless other pro solo engineers before you come to that conclusion.

;-)

Deathpunch
09-16-2012, 03:46 PM
That's the problem, at the state that I'm in, I loose interest in lvling... I need at dedicated team.. Solo runs are impossible with an engi...

I prefer to solo with my engi. Cake n pie.

-----

Szangheili
09-16-2012, 04:37 PM
Hahahaha Talk to Artstar or Myself or countless other pro solo engineers before you come to that conclusion.

;-)
I think I have you as a friend, if not I'll add you, I would really like to cap, but from what it seems, I'm not going to before the 46 cap raise... So that's why I'll just look forward to capping at 46.

BodMaster
09-16-2012, 11:56 PM
I think I have you as a friend, if not I'll add you, I would really like to cap, but from what it seems, I'm not going to before the 46 cap raise... So that's why I'll just look forward to capping at 46.

Hit me or Art up from AoC, and we will get you levelled in no time (;

Char name's are in Sig.

Astrocat
09-17-2012, 06:34 AM
I can't wait.. :D

Esoul
09-17-2012, 06:47 AM
Nooooooo... I accidentally clicked
remove Art from my list :(

chukie
09-17-2012, 01:28 PM
0.0 time to clear everything for the new cap! Free Xrays if anyone wants XD