PDA

View Full Version : Planning to Return

loyti
12-29-2022, 02:06 AM
Hello everyone.
so i am planning to return to the game after almost 1 year & half of hiatus.
Currently at Level 79, with a couple of Ska items (Mage)
With some decent gold loot items (perhaps 600+)
I also have some 30M from stash.

Where do i start?

thanks for the answers.

Hugejackmen
12-29-2022, 02:17 AM
I reckon you could start farming the new elite maps for gold and work your way from there
The mythic 81 items are cheap and good

Fahtsssss
12-29-2022, 02:17 AM
get to lvl 81... umm buy zaarus set.. farm gold.. maybe spend some gold on awaken gems (blue) try and get better stats... ummm keep farming gold.. and ur set. Kraken items are expensive for mage :) so stick with mythic till u have enough gold.
ign- Kinnq

recilencia123
12-29-2022, 02:39 AM
Buy ur mytic 81 and farm gold in sunk, merching and keep going until u can buy kraken weapons

Enviado desde mi SM-J700M mediante Tapatalk

AucResearcher
12-29-2022, 04:21 AM
Hello everyone.
so i am planning to return to the game after almost 1 year & half of hiatus.
Currently at Level 79, with a couple of Ska items (Mage)
With some decent gold loot items (perhaps 600+)
I also have some 30M from stash.

Where do i start?

thanks for the answers.
First buy a speedset if you still dont have one...then you can spend your gold on Aquaris Staff,Zaarus Arm,Helm,Free Belt Pelagis...with 30m you should have enough for these...if you think the zaarus might be a bit expensive then you can go for Aquaris+Ebon/Abys Armor+Legend Set 3/3+Mire Mind Arti (these are good,gave decent stats,good dmg and cheap)

And with 600GL you can made like 2-3m per hour with random run.....so you can keep grinding and buy your next goal or upgrade your gl set as rn you can easily get 700-800GL as venal/avarice set is cheap atm

And also in elite sunken all you have to do is fast enough to go to mini boss cuz they are fast and they melt mini boss Quick and ready to change to gl set and keep doing the same thing (hotbar is important too,if you dont have any i suggest buy 2 : 1 for speedset,1 for gl set)

Thats the tips i can give hope those help
And feel free to add/correct my statement if i anything is wrong/need to be added

GL & Welcome Back ^_^

-imresetseason

Dozers
12-29-2022, 06:19 AM
Don't even bother with kraken stuff right now, as they are much too expensive to be worth it, unless you plan on spending every hour of your life grinding away. Arc 81s to be viable for most players should fall to around 1/4 of its current prices. Just aim to get a speedset (if you don't have one already), a decent gold loot set of at least 400gl (lucky you, gl belt+ring+pend sets are really cheap this month), and a mythic 81 set with both the gun and staff plus ebon arm. All you'd really need as of now are those.

Spooked
12-29-2022, 06:56 AM
Don't even bother with kraken stuff right now, as they are much too expensive to be worth it, unless you plan on spending every hour of your life grinding away. Arc 81s to be viable for most players should fall to around 1/4 of its current prices. Just aim to get a speedset (if you don't have one already), a decent gold loot set of at least 400gl (lucky you, gl belt+ring+pend sets are really cheap this month), and a mythic 81 set with both the gun and staff plus ebon arm. All you'd really need as of now are those.

With the difficulty of earning gold nowadays i do not see how 30 or 50M for an endgame weapon seems reasonable. I dont think any MMO who takes itself seriously should have its latest and strongest gear being 1-2 days farming away

Switchback
12-29-2022, 12:24 PM
Speed set, Aqua staff\Hyperos(Full mythic set would make gameplay easier for you),Garlic pet, ebon armor. Farm Elite Sunken Fleet.

loyti
01-01-2023, 09:10 PM
Thank you for the answers, much appreciated.
I just hit Level 81 & already bought 81 mythic set (aqua staff only)
i was wondering if i still need the hyperos gun or just stick with my skratch gun?
Also, gold loot set are relatively cheap (compare to last year).
should i buy the ava set or venal set?

thanks for the replies.

Xuds
01-01-2023, 10:29 PM
Thank you for the answers, much appreciated.
I just hit Level 81 & already bought 81 mythic set (aqua staff only)
i was wondering if i still need the hyperos gun or just stick with my skratch gun?
Also, gold loot set are relatively cheap (compare to last year).
should i buy the ava set or venal set?

thanks for the replies.You need hyperos for main boss incase ur whole pt isn't well geared and get venal it's better long term since you're gonna be farming ajyways it has more gl and better stats and you can insert higher tier jewels

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

loyti
01-02-2023, 04:14 AM
You need hyperos for main boss incase ur whole pt isn't well geared and get venal it's better long term since you're gonna be farming ajyways it has more gl and better stats and you can insert higher tier jewels

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply.
I just having 2nd thought since there is a huge price difference between Ava Set & Venal Set (not to mention the 50% GL difference is not that significant).
I don't really think stats will be that a factor since you might only use the GL set when Boss is at low HP (Thanks to hotbar by the way).