View Full Version : Can't use skill

urmommy
08-22-2012, 04:37 PM
Why can't we use the top skill on slot 1 of skills page? If this is a bug please fix this!

Ihavenokills
08-22-2012, 07:21 PM
Posting technical issues and bugs such as this one, should be... ---> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?38-SL-Technical-Issues-and-Bugs <--- here. It will get the best result and be in the correct location. However, looking at some threads already posted in that forum I'd say the issue is already out there for sts to see. If you feel you have more information on the issue though i would email support@spacetimestudios.com with the details on the bug.

Commanderkeen
08-22-2012, 07:30 PM
If you want to use ALL of your skills go to OPTIONS, then GAME OPTIONS 1, click TOGGLE SKILL SIZE, and after that all skills should show up on the HUD. Thanks to Deathcan for this lil bit of info he gave me earlier. Almost forgot the skills will be real tiny after doing this but at least you can use all of them.

Prestige
08-22-2012, 07:32 PM
If you want to use ALL of your skills go to OPTIONS, then GAME OPTIONS 1, click TOGGLE SKILL SET, and after that all skills should show up on the HUD. Thanks to Deathcan for this lil bit of info he gave me earlier. Almost forgot the skills will be real tiny after doing this but at least you can use all of them.

Yep told me this as well :D