PDA

View Full Version : Enrolling for college tomorrow

Matutd
08-22-2012, 06:50 PM
Ok, before we start, if you're in USA college is different here in the uk, kind of like the last years of high school. However it's much more important than that since I move on to a higher education board and to a whole new place of study. It's completely different to high school, where everything is pretty laid back as in how you choose to learn, since the attitude they have is "you don't need to be here" in a sense. This means I'm going to have to buck my ideas up, since I was very laid back throughout school, assuming that I would breeze through and be absolutely fine.

Well tomorrow I find out if being laid back was fine (I'm not promoting being an idiot at school, it's not good, you get in trouble and learn significantly less). However, even though I seem like a complete idiot, I am actually pretty clever when it comes to academic subjects, so I assumed I'll be fine without having to revise for exams. Now I realise it was a noob move, but it seemed an easy way out (and more gaming time) at the time.

Tomorrow, I will get my results and then head off to enroll at college. If I get the grades I am hoping for, I head off to winstanley, the best college in my area, which doesn't require long distance travel everyday since I'm not old enough to drive yet. And if not, I have received an unconditional offer at Eccles college, which is still a decent college in my area, however they don't have one of the courses that I want to take, and obviously winstanley is a better college as they require me to get the grades to get in, rather than assume I am clever enough for the college (I don't mean that to be big-headed, just trying to show a point).

So that's it, tomorrow my life takes a huge turn, hopefully for the better. I'm assuming college means less gaming time, so from 29th august or 1st September, depending on the college I end up going to, I may be online less frequently. Wish me luck :D

Ps. Yes, I am very scared :p

Cahaun
08-22-2012, 06:58 PM
Good luck! :encouragement:

smokester
08-22-2012, 07:14 PM
Good luck buddy!!! I wish you the least... wait i mean best yes thats what i mean LOL...

Matutd
08-22-2012, 07:17 PM
Good luck buddy!!! I wish you the least... wait i mean best yes thats what i mean LOL...
Well you're getting rushed :p

Wretch
08-22-2012, 08:08 PM
Good luck brother! I'm sure you will do well!

Phoenixking
08-22-2012, 11:25 PM
Clever or just find subjects easy? :P
good luck

Wretch
08-22-2012, 11:28 PM
Clever or just find subjects easy? :P
good luck

He is clever! He went to Liverpool middle school!

Wub ya tud!

Cytokinesis
08-22-2012, 11:29 PM
Good luck.
:victorious:

Phoenixking
08-22-2012, 11:30 PM
He is clever! He went to Liverpool middle school!

Wub ya tud!
wut?

Hawkbby
08-22-2012, 11:35 PM
Not to take attention off of Blur but yeah I start college too, no more PL, no moar slang haha. Best wishes to you Blur.

Phoenixking
08-22-2012, 11:36 PM
Not to take attention off of Blur but yeah I start college too, no more PL, no moar slang haha. Best wishes to you Blur.
American college. . . Right? If yes then x2 good luck

Wretch
08-22-2012, 11:46 PM
wut?

Lmao! Inside joke to me and matutd... Or if you know the meaning of his name and then....

1+1 does actually make 3!!!

I'm not saying... I'm just saying!! Lol

I'm gonna stop now lol

Phoenixking
08-23-2012, 03:29 PM
Lmao! Inside joke to me and matutd... Or if you know the meaning of his name and then....

1+1 does actually make 3!!!

I'm not saying... I'm just saying!! Lol

I'm gonna stop now lol
I choose B) and D)

Jugernugetx
08-23-2012, 03:34 PM
Good luck mat :)

Kixxler
08-23-2012, 10:14 PM
I'm headed to UCLA... also very nervous. Gl :p

Otukura
08-23-2012, 11:31 PM

SD>LA, sorry.

venmalathy
08-24-2012, 05:54 AM
I am new here.................

Matutd
08-24-2012, 07:43 AM
I choose B) and D)
However, the real answer is C, and by the way, I got in the college :)

Xionskull
08-24-2012, 07:55 AM
I choose B) and D)

Wow! GRATZ bro. Tip- do your best, no fooling around this determins your part of your life ahead :).

Wretch
08-24-2012, 09:04 AM

Congrats brother! And yes you chose wisely! Lol

Jugernugetx
08-24-2012, 09:26 AM

Congrats! I knew youd make it!! :encouragement::applause::applause::applause::appl ause:

Phoenixking
08-24-2012, 03:57 PM
Gratz, but it isn't C

Nihiliste
08-24-2012, 04:03 PM

SD>LA, sorry.

Suck D...? ^_^

PatsoeGamer
08-26-2012, 11:18 AM

However late this may be in reading your news - it came as an absolute delight to behold! Congratulations matey - I knew you could do it :-) see you in game