PDA

View Full Version : old humania crafted set glow !!! read!!!

Mastervoodoo
08-22-2012, 06:50 PM
does anyone else wish that the devs would change back the the crafted set to the original purple/greenish smoke? it matched the sets so perfect!!!! , now they just have a boring dole set of stars that come up..... lets get this bumped so devs might changed their minds and revert set glow back from stars to the awesome purplish smoke????

Matutd
08-22-2012, 06:56 PM
I'll admit, the smoke was awesome, but since they went through the trouble of changing it, I don't think they'll change it back

Suentous PO
08-22-2012, 06:59 PM
While I agree with you, don't make the thread seem like a petition (a sts nono), just ask opinions. Also I think there was a thread about this when it was changed saying much the same thing, so don't expect it.

Mastervoodoo
08-22-2012, 07:40 PM
i mean , come on.... the change they made took no effort.... it was a change for the worse.... i wish they could just see this thread.... it would make me , and tons of other players happy. and possibly be a increase in price. it makes the sets more exotic? u know? makes them valuable , kinda like the glyph and demonic sets. they have epic glows aka flames , the humania sets had smoke = never seen before also , yet the change it to a common glow being stars.... and in which the uncrafted sets have same stars just different colors... im not saying change the l70 set glow , just the crafted... to give it more umph to it !

ThePvpTwink
08-22-2012, 08:40 PM
Add on top of the stars. Simple.

Yich
08-22-2012, 10:10 PM
Add on top of the stars. Simple.

Genius of the year award? I think so.

Kaytar
08-22-2012, 10:15 PM
I wanted flowers. Haha fits the whole island theme. How do stars have anything in common with islands?

LwMark
08-22-2012, 10:19 PM
They need some more awesome uras like , 55 , 60,65 sets, i dony like jist havin lil stars comin out the top, i like when it around our bodies, himania aura is boring, if u zoom in all the way u dont even see it anyways

TechniShock
08-22-2012, 11:02 PM
how about some bubbles? lol

Roberto077
08-22-2012, 11:23 PM
I really wanted the set bonus to be like the L55 set bonuses but anything sts does with it is ok with me

Mastervoodoo
08-23-2012, 06:00 PM
guys , go to nuris madness. and get posioned while wearing your crafted humania sets , and watch the yellowish red flammes come up ! it is freaking epic and looks great on the set omg. ill post a screen shot if i can but if not someone else do it pls?

Lowlyspy
08-23-2012, 06:03 PM
I'd like it if they changed the stars to flowers (hibiscus' to be specific). Would go well with the theme of Humania.

Kaytar
08-23-2012, 06:14 PM
I'd like it if they changed the stars to flowers (hibiscus' to be specific). Would go well with the theme of Humania.Flowers ftw! Flowers like the mothers day shield would be perfect

Elitephonix
08-23-2012, 08:54 PM
Flowers ftw! Flowers like the mothers day shield would be perfect

The stars ATM match the justice shield.

Hadesofshadow
08-23-2012, 09:00 PM
we need a pikachu set with flying pokeballs

do now sts

Mastervoodoo
08-24-2012, 05:55 AM
lol... who cares if the shield matches set , its a vanity super hero shield.

Mastervoodoo
08-24-2012, 05:56 AM
picture if they took the super charity mom vanity , and added those flowers but made them into a tornado floating around the set ftw

Rare
08-24-2012, 08:29 AM
i mean , come on.... the change they made took no effort... !

I didn't know you were a developer for sts.

I used my deductive reasoning skills to figure this. Because otherwise you wouldn't know what kind odd effort it takes right?

zappaxe
08-24-2012, 11:46 AM
i mean , come on.... the change they made took no effort...

Even with my limited game design skills (started this year :D) i can tell you it probably took a little more than "no effort". You guys seriosly care this much about what comes out of your pixelated characters head? You cant wait for next cap? I for one think sts should fix the bugs they have first before trying to please you all on something as small as this. I also think the stars are fine and im sure you all havent been to tropical islands from the comments above, because in the Caribbean or the more isolated Hawaiian islands you can see the stars perfectly at night, unlike the States where you hardly ever see them due to pollution.

Dolanp
08-24-2012, 11:57 AM
What is a set

tuox
08-24-2012, 01:08 PM
I support you for this.

Mastervoodoo
08-24-2012, 02:37 PM
lol^ , and zapp why wait 5-10months for next cap? you're suppose to have fun with what u have at the time being? i mean let's see here ? players are already bored of humania..... nuris / mt fang . literally didnt bore hardly anyone the whole 5-7 months they were each out..... humania has been out what ? 2 months now? people are hardly running through dungeons... people complaining about pvp being overpowered and all luck based etc etc..... and not only me but many complaining about set glow...

brodiniozo
08-24-2012, 02:43 PM
Anyone got a pic of that old smoke?

zappaxe
08-24-2012, 04:31 PM
lol^ , and zapp why wait 5-10months for next cap? you're suppose to have fun with what u have at the time being? i mean let's see here ? players are already bored of humania..... nuris / mt fang . literally didnt bore hardly anyone the whole 5-7 months they were each out..... humania has been out what ? 2 months now? people are hardly running through dungeons... people complaining about pvp being overpowered and all luck based etc etc..... and not only me but many complaining about set glow...

My question is, has anyone ever not complained? there are a lot more important things to fix than a silly set sparkle.

Kaytar
08-24-2012, 04:46 PM
i mean , come on.... the change they made took no effort...

Even with my limited game design skills (started this year :D) i can tell you it probably took a little more than "no effort". You guys seriosly care this much about what comes out of your pixelated characters head? You cant wait for next cap? I for one think sts should fix the bugs they have first before trying to please you all on something as small as this. I also think the stars are fine and im sure you all havent been to tropical islands from the comments above, because in the Caribbean or the more isolated Hawaiian islands you can see the stars perfectly at night, unlike the States where you hardly ever see them due to pollution.I'm pretty sure there are flowers in Hawaii and the Caribbean....hmmmmmmmmm. You never know who has been where. I Mean, I've never been to hawaii but judging from the lay (sorry, I don't know the proper spelling) that they put around your neck, means they put the flowers on the string. They had to get the flowers from somewhere, correct?

zappaxe
08-24-2012, 05:12 PM
I'm pretty sure there are flowers in Hawaii and the Caribbean....hmmmmmmmmm. You never know who has been where. I Mean, I've never been to hawaii but judging from the lay (sorry, I don't know the proper spelling) that they put around your neck, means they put the flowers on the string. They had to get the flowers from somewhere, correct?

There indeed are flowers but they were saying the stars had nothing to do with tropical islands so that was an example

Mastervoodoo
08-26-2012, 07:05 PM
the stars dont have anything to do with it correct, there are stars everywhere , stating that stars were the best theme for the set is just rediculously lame....imo , why make a flowery coff and helm? and tropical body , with some lowzy stars coming from the back of our heads and the old smoke can be found on google brodin

Mastervoodoo
08-26-2012, 07:07 PM
go to google too see it. it was pretty epic....

Spectre
08-26-2012, 07:09 PM
I honestly don't like new set effects, these stars looks too simple... Previous set effects were much better.

Mastervoodoo
08-29-2012, 06:28 AM
well said^