View Full Version : Arcane legends 2022 recap

mikesito
12-30-2022, 07:04 PM
This year is officially the worst year of AL

-Events : Grinder, Easter and ursoth were the best events this year. Christmas event is full of bugs can you take atleast 1 day to fix it? (outdated rewards in bronze tier, remapping bug from quests) What is this vendor, no egg? i miss when in christmas events you could keep playing after reaching plat. it seems that since they implant the "3 week lb system" they have be only thinking in lb runners. how did they thought this plat rewards would be okay by adding a title? the only "good thing" of this event is the unlockeds.

- Prices : What happened this year is so unreal how can a pet go from 120m to 2m i don't find it normal (being a arcanite) i suggest releasing more pets (like drauger, the only good thing of this Month) I wanted to know if there is an answer to this question : Why did you released rescue event? it was so useless (I'm not even a hoarder but you could make the new arcs lootable in eggzav if you guys wanted to low the price for new players. According to gear there isn't any problem labyrith event was decent (nice map, hated the spikes tho).

-Test "servers": Bring back test servers but inside the game, you give us test items you can only use in a specific map when you leave the map the item disappear.

- To conclude i really hope al changes a lot of things in 2023 because if its the same game as this year ogs will leave and new players might come but they will quit in 2 months because its not easy to make billons in a game without spending 0$ and a life .

Happy holidays and thank you for reading it.

Fahtsssss
12-30-2022, 09:07 PM
I think this year was a year to test new ideas. The 3 week leaderboard system, the awake event in october which suprised alot of players, the pet rescue event which makes it 2 pet events every year. They definitely could've improved on some things, but overall I liked this year. Definitely a 7/10 in my book :). Good job STS with implementing new things and not being scared for things to not go perfect .

ign- Kinnq

Marcoss
12-30-2022, 09:38 PM
1500 for a drauger pet is really not the best part of the event…

Itzmemohsin
12-30-2022, 10:40 PM
I don't think it was the worst year at all , this is the year when the devs actually tried to make some serious changes to try to improve the game .

Yuragi
12-31-2022, 02:57 AM
I think this year is the year they take the game more seriously

Sent from my M2006C3LG using Tapatalk

mikesito
12-31-2022, 03:35 AM
1500 for a drauger pet is really not the best part of the event…
Well its a nice looking pet but shouldve came in halloween