PDA

View Full Version : Great idea

Zaocaquba
12-31-2022, 04:43 AM
What do you guys think about having maps like vardan valley open at certain times certain dates?
Now i think that the more players play, the quicker it opens. And this results to vardan opening once a lunar year for example. So i would say opening at certain days would be better. What do you think?

Xuds
12-31-2022, 05:47 AM
It can work but what if x person works on x day every time it's open or has school/irl things to do

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Zaocaquba
12-31-2022, 04:47 PM
still better than waiting DAYS :D

Wiinaa
12-31-2022, 05:25 PM
What about different time zones?

Dozers
12-31-2022, 08:58 PM
That would just be even worse since time zone differentials exist so fixed schedules based on just 1 time zone may be impossible for players in other regions to even access the zone reliably since it is their "sleep hours." If anything, lowering the threshold needed for older portal zones to unlock would be more beneficial to compensate for the much lower activity in these maps.

Zaocaquba
01-03-2023, 06:49 AM
That would just be even worse since time zone differentials exist so fixed schedules based on just 1 time zone may be impossible for players in other regions to even access the zone reliably since it is their "sleep hours." If anything, lowering the threshold needed for older portal zones to unlock would be more beneficial to compensate for the much lower activity in these maps.

good idea .......

Oakmaiden
01-03-2023, 09:50 AM
STS could just lessen the requirement to open as fewer ppl play that content.