PDA

View Full Version : Kids or immature adults using foul language

Unclechin
08-22-2012, 11:12 PM
This guy say he hates asians n makes racist remarks. I got pictures but photobucket wont make em go through except one of em. Please permanent ban this guy.
http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r558/Uncleechinnn/65ADFDAB-4E22-47F7-B411-5E16E04888BF-12141-00000C4A21D5773E.jpg

Roberto077
08-22-2012, 11:21 PM
similar to my encounter with a guy who thought everybody from albania was stupid. Maybe the same person

LwMark
08-22-2012, 11:28 PM
Well ur in pvp so i wouldnt doubt seein this kind of chat, def just email a dev for this kind of stuff

cookiez
08-22-2012, 11:33 PM
Lol I was in that game

Hadesofshadow
08-22-2012, 11:37 PM
these new kiddes disrespectul to me geezer self

Subscriber
08-23-2012, 01:01 AM
New people don't understand, they just don't.

TEOKILLO
08-23-2012, 01:16 AM
or do they? O.o

dudetus
08-23-2012, 01:22 AM
No.

Piosidon
08-23-2012, 01:27 AM
Prob some teen thinking he all gansta

Ortalan
08-23-2012, 01:32 AM
My experience is that MANY players make foul, racist, or otherwise inappropriate remarks, and that STS allows many of them to continue playing PL despite multiple reports. The only reason I pause and take the time to point this out in this particular thread is that one individual whom I have witnessed treating other players abusively on multiple occasions, have reported more than once, and continues to play...IS YOU, UNCLE. You may a particular sensitivity to racism, but abuse is abuse, and you called friends of mine "faggot" in public chat because they called out your spam. I am AT LEAST as offended by the term "faggot" as you are by any racist remarks made by Punishment. I suggest you correct your own inappropriate in-game behaviors before calling out others in the forums.

Elitephonix
08-23-2012, 01:34 AM
Prob some teen thinking he all gansta

Like me

Patricks
08-23-2012, 01:44 AM
My experience is that MANY players make foul, racist, or otherwise inappropriate remarks, and that STS allows many of them to continue playing PL despite multiple reports. The only reason I pause and take the time to point this out in this particular thread is that one individual whom I have witnessed treating other players abusively on multiple occasions, have reported more than once, and continues to play...IS YOU, UNCLE. You may a particular sensitivity to racism, but abuse is abuse, and you called friends of mine "faggot" in public chat because they called out your spam. I am AT LEAST as offended by the term "faggot" as you are by any racist remarks made by Punishment. I suggest you correct your own inappropriate in-game behaviors before calling out others in the forums.

Zing!

Yich
08-23-2012, 06:11 AM

Theres an acronym we use in PvP for a situation like this. Its called gg. Gg, unc.

Cobraguy
08-23-2012, 06:24 AM

Uncle has long ago earned a permanent place on my mute list for this very behavior. This thread illustrates his hypocrisy. I myself may not be the nicest guy in game, but I don't run around using slurs or inappropriate name calling.

This post is spot on.

Thelastblink
08-23-2012, 06:36 AM
This guy say he hates asians n makes racist remarks. I got pictures but photobucket wont make em go through except one of em. Please permanent ban this guy.
http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r558/Uncleechinnn/65ADFDAB-4E22-47F7-B411-5E16E04888BF-12141-00000C4A21D5773E.jpg

Please dont be a hyocrite, you always swear in towne -.- With you sleep/insomniac mates or something. Apparently a few months ago or something there was a tourney you competed in... and I think latelunch won..... Cos you said "Dumbf*ck late got lucky again" So.....? Watch your mouth, swearing not cool -.-

Skeletonlord
08-23-2012, 08:12 AM
Make use of the report button in game for people like this or email support about it. Support will know what to do.

Plaguemaw
08-23-2012, 08:14 AM
Please dont be a hyocrite, you always swear in towne -.- With you sleep/insomniac mates or something. Apparently a few months ago or something there was a tourney you competed in... and I think latelunch won..... Cos you said "Dumbf*ck late got lucky again" So.....? Watch your mouth, swearing not cool -.-

Haha don't associate that dude with insomniac, we rush but were not ignorant bigots

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Tapatalk 2

Walkhardd
08-23-2012, 08:15 AM
Welcome to the internet!!

razurblade
08-23-2012, 09:20 AM
In pvp it gets ridiculous with all the foul language as well as the racism and all over a game"note the best game" and most of these people are 16+

razurblade
08-23-2012, 09:24 AM
I agree I have seen uncle act a little uncooly, but I think we have all slipped up at least once, so please don't make this a flaming thread or more drama than we already have ok

trunzoc
08-23-2012, 09:49 AM
I've seen people I KNOW are "Adults" make some pretty crappy comments about race/religion. I don't think you can say it's predominantly one age group or the other. What I can say for a certainty is that they ALL have parents that didn't teach them any better.

-lilithuglili
08-23-2012, 09:53 AM
My experience is that MANY players make foul, racist, or otherwise inappropriate remarks, and that STS allows many of them to continue playing PL despite multiple reports. The only reason I pause and take the time to point this out in this particular thread is that one individual whom I have witnessed treating other players abusively on multiple occasions, have reported more than once, and continues to play...IS YOU, UNCLE. You may a particular sensitivity to racism, but abuse is abuse, and you called friends of mine "faggot" in public chat because they called out your spam. I am AT LEAST as offended by the term "faggot" as you are by any racist remarks made by Punishment. I suggest you correct your own inappropriate in-game behaviors before calling out others in the forums.lol, gf, owned, hes full, 10-0 gg

Samhayne
08-23-2012, 10:05 AM
Despite what you might otherwise hear, we hear at Spacetime Studios take issues of foul language, racism, harassment or other similar problems seriously. We don't make a public spectacle out of such disciplinary action. We are committed to upholding our Terms of Service http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?11694-Pocket-Legends-Terms-of-Service and regularly take action on accounts that engage in such behavior. If you see such in game, please make use of the report function to let us know about it. When you do report, please include some details as it helps our team take action on them. After you've reported them, add the offending character to your mute list and get back to having fun in Pocket Legends.

Thanks!