PDA

View Full Version : Selling as set or singles

lilweezy
08-22-2012, 11:55 PM
would you usually get a higher offer selling as a set or individually?

i'm thinking sets have a higher demand but people usually would want a discount for buying "multiple" items in one deal

Patricks
08-23-2012, 12:03 AM
I find selling items individually makes more gold. Also I feel you can sell for higher prices in cs than on forums.

Only reason I feel to sell on forums is if someone doesn't have enough auction slots, has item to sell above gold cap, or selling an item that is rare but very few people are interested in it.

Bebsi
08-23-2012, 12:20 AM
It depends ofc, but i give u a few examples...

1.) I wanted to sell my Hax Set a few weeks ago. Asked for 650k.
Most people were just stating that it never sells for this price, but they would buy for 400k.
So I split sold the set and altogether I would make 850k...

2.) Just yesterday a friend asked me to look for a demonic wand set.
I asked him how much he would buy and he said, that a set just sold for 4.3m
If u check cs regularly u surely know that bracer and wand together exceed that sum.
Here, too. Not good to sell as a set, at least not for that price.

If it's a normal set that u wanna sell, yea it's common to give a discount on set price (if it's not a set that's worth more than cap).

Chopper
08-23-2012, 10:23 AM
the discount on selling the set price is probably due to the fact you dont have to bother putting up multiple auctions and paying the fees, etc. and waiting. One seller will buy all three of your items at once. Convenient for you, usually comes with a set discount.