PDA

View Full Version : Panda signing off. Thanks for the fun times!

Pandamoni
08-23-2012, 01:42 AM
The time has come to step back and take a look at all PL brings to my life and the bad finally outweighs the good so I am going to be taking off :). I may come back eventually (this IS a hard addiction to break) but for now I'd like to thank all of you who were kind, good, loyal friends who cared and who brought lots of joy to my life...fortunately those of you who brought joy vastly outweigh the few who didn't.

I'll miss everyone! I might be back to bug everyone in the chat box once I return to work (gotta love my chat box crew!)

Thanks everyone for nearly two years of companionship!

Everyone'sFavMage
08-23-2012, 01:45 AM
Hey bro, I didn't know you too well but I remember you leveled my first char when I was lvl like 51 and you had just hit cap I remember u ran with me. :) take care!

Hadesofshadow
08-23-2012, 01:47 AM
all the semi oldies quit or capped

all the oldies quit, permad or rich as hell

lilweezy
08-23-2012, 02:06 AM
my gf broke up with me last month because all i did was play PL lol.

Riccits
08-23-2012, 03:41 AM
Sad u go Panda :/ wish u the best for ur future and mayb u will come back!
muah!

Riccits
08-23-2012, 03:42 AM
Hey bro

its a woman ;)

KingFu
08-23-2012, 03:43 AM
Sucks to see you go Panda, but I wish the best for you and your daughters. Take care. It was great getting to know you, and I hope you come back soon!

Subscriber
08-23-2012, 03:46 AM
Awh manneee, see 'ya around, take care!! (:

LwMark
08-23-2012, 04:52 AM
Farewell! We all hope to see u pop in from time to time! Dont leave us forever! Oldies like u helped make this game grow!

my gf broke up with me last month because all i did was play PL lol.

But u continue to play? Lol

JaytB
08-23-2012, 04:58 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo

JaytB
08-23-2012, 04:58 AM
ooooooooooo

:(

onemadzhau
08-23-2012, 06:39 AM
Cmon panda baby u don't wanna leave us. Any ways its sad to see ya go and good luck with the kids

angeldawn
08-23-2012, 07:54 AM
Awe Panda. Im sorry to hear the bad has over taken the good. But I know the feeling.

You are a great friend and person. Thanks for all our talks and actually caring about what happens in others life's.

Like the others said, come back and chat a bit. Let us know how you and the beautiful girls are :-)

I'll pm u my info to keep in touch.

Love you girl

Walkhardd
08-23-2012, 07:57 AM
Take care. Breaks are nice. :)

Everyone'sFavMage
08-23-2012, 09:49 AM
As I said. I didnt know HER very well. Just remembered the name making runs with me at sewer cap

captaintuttle
08-23-2012, 09:59 AM
Aw, Pandarama... sorry to hear the scale has tipped toward the negative. I sure do understand, though. Addiction is tough, and these games do a good job of "calling" to us!! Be well! Glad to hear you'll still visit your chatbox crew!! :smiley_simmons:

Pandamoni
08-23-2012, 10:09 AM
Thanks everyone!

David, you are one I'll miss the mos (the list starts w Kraze and you're right up there with him!)! You're a great young man I'd be happy to call my son!

Lol Jay, you know I've always been the sensitive type and it's just way too much. Thanks for listening!

Angel, thank you for your friendship as well. I was sorry to see us drift a bit but glad to know you still feel the same fondness for me as I feel for you!

Tuttle, how can I leave the random jokes and goofiness?!? Thankfully the chat box is much less addictive :)

And yes, sewers were definitely the highlight of my PL career! Fun, well coordinated runs with lots of laughs. Everyone else, thank you for the send off!

CrimsonTider
08-23-2012, 10:19 AM
<------ Someone's NOT happy!! :(

Why you no tell me last night?? I see why you were looking for Krazyman.

I will be honest, I am actually sad. I don't know where to begin to thank you or tell you what getting to know you has meant. I wish you all the best my fellow educator and "hater of stupid." Don't be a stranger!

-Bryan

StompArtist
08-23-2012, 10:22 AM
The time has come to step back and take a look at all PL brings to my life and the bad finally outweighs the good so I am going to be taking off :). I may come back eventually (this IS a hard addiction to break) but for now I'd like to thank all of you who were kind, good, loyal friends who cared and who brought lots of joy to my life...fortunately those of you who brought joy vastly outweigh the few who didn't.

I'll miss everyone! I might be back to bug everyone in the chat box once I return to work (gotta love my chat box crew!)

Thanks everyone for nearly two years of companionship!

You of all people I'll truly miss. Good luck with everything you do you awesome gal you!

Pandamoni
08-23-2012, 01:25 PM
Thank you, Crim :) ill miss being able to crack up w you at the interesting things that go on around there. Fellow "hater of stupid" hehe...yes, you definitely summed that up well. I didn't want to bother you last night with everything, I've been done for a while and was trying to make it work but I finally had to realize that i owe my family more than I've been giving them. That was the ultimate push. If I come back I'll chase you around a dungeon or two, trying not to get lost.

Stomp...my fellow squirrel lover. You have made me laugh more than anyone here. Definitely kindred spirits. I'll be poking my head in to chat box to get updates on the new bambino. You're a great friend.

WoundedEagle
08-23-2012, 04:18 PM
Miss you Panda. Take care please!!!

Pandamoni
08-23-2012, 09:50 PM
Thank you Wounded! For someone who's leaving I sure am having a hard time staying off the forum lol. It's okay, one step at a time :p

CrimsonTider
08-23-2012, 09:52 PM
STILL not happy!!

;)

Haowesie
08-25-2012, 03:39 AM
It was nice chatting with you Panda, even for the short time... Hope you come back to see us!

WhoIsThis
08-26-2012, 10:35 PM
Take care. I wish you the best of luck in your life journey. That said, I too am considering a permanent departure. At some point, everyone has to let go.

My advice would be to try other MMOs, other games, and other experiences. Maybe you'll find a game you'll enjoy. Or maybe you'll find yourself spending less time with games and more with a real world pursuit. You'll never know until you try. Farewell. PM me if you want my email.

Kraze
08-26-2012, 11:34 PM
STILL not happy!!

;)

Ditto...hope this down time allows you to enjoy life with gurg, stone cold, lil Nuri, an the occasional can of coke...

Zeus
08-27-2012, 03:34 PM
Somebody should let Robert know, he's not going to take this well. :(

Guess he will have to hit on Chloe in the chat box now.

Anyways, Panda, you've been a great, sincere friend to me! I wish you best of luck in your life & parenting your daughters! GL when they're teenagers! :)

Keep in touch,

~Parth

BEARNASTY
08-27-2012, 03:44 PM
Panda even though I only knew u for a short time in COT, but u made my welcome into the guild go with ease.. all the girls did in cot.. but sad to see u go.. take care missy..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

drewcapu
08-27-2012, 03:55 PM
omg how did i miss this thread?

Pandamoni
08-31-2012, 02:38 AM
Lol, Crim...I know, me neither! Especially because my insomnia is in full force.

Hey Hao :) take care of that kiddo! My daughter said "yay!" when I told her I wasn't playing anymore. That was a sure sign it was time :)

Ty Luvaria :)

C, I'm afraid to try other MMO's...this one sucked me in bad enough, I can't imagine a less casual one! You take care, as well, and best wishes to you.

Kraze, I love you to pieces! You are the best friend/separated at birth/same brain ever. Thanks for being awesome :)

Parth, I can't wait to hear how college goes! I'll check in here to get reports. Thanks for being a sweety

Nasty, I'm glad I helped you feel welcomed! Thanks for always being a great COT member and positive friend

Drew! Don't worry, I'm back to work in a few weeks and then I'll be in for my hit and runs in the chat box :D

Zeus
08-31-2012, 12:04 PM
Lol, Crim...I know, me neither! Especially because my insomnia is in full force.

Hey Hao :) take care of that kiddo! My daughter said "yay!" when I told her I wasn't playing anymore. That was a sure sign it was time :)

Ty Luvaria :)

C, I'm afraid to try other MMO's...this one sucked me in bad enough, I can't imagine a less casual one! You take care, as well, and best wishes to you.

Kraze, I love you to pieces! You are the best friend/separated at birth/same brain ever. Thanks for being awesome :)

Parth, I can't wait to hear how college goes! I'll check in here to get reports. Thanks for being a sweety

Nasty, I'm glad I helped you feel welcomed! Thanks for always being a great COT member and positive friend

Drew! Don't worry, I'm back to work in a few weeks and then I'll be in for my hit and runs in the chat box :D

Just remember, by leaving, you're feeding Chloe to the sharks of the chat box. Robert will eat her alive! :p How's she going to survive with her being the only person taking the "one liners"? :)

Pandamoni
08-31-2012, 01:39 PM
Lol, awwww! She's beautiful but strong...she'll manage :p. but I'll be there sometimes :D

Petrichor
09-05-2012, 11:52 AM
Just remember, by leaving, you're feeding Chloe to the sharks of the chat box. Robert will eat her alive! :p How's she going to survive with her being the only person taking the "one liners"? :)
Who said I was here to take them? Lmao parth parth parth you know I quit. I guess it's your time to put on a dress and reveal your girly side.

Anyways, panda it was soooo great getting to know you and i'mhappy for you that you decided to take a break. Trust me it feels really good. You definitely deserve it. We wish you all the best. We have full confidence that you are an amazing mother. We wish you all the best with your daughters and we hope to hear from you soon :) - xx

- Chloe and cloak.