PDA

View Full Version : Awake event

Marcoss
01-01-2023, 04:20 PM
Is the event featuring the elite awake (epic) or the legendary awake (pink)?

I read the last awake event and it keeps saying just awake and not elite awake.

However, the event stated it was only from elite awakes. Also, the pictures are red which are the elite awakes.

Can somebody clarify?

So are you able to buy elite awake or just the normal awake for gold?

Orderly
01-01-2023, 05:00 PM
Is the event featuring the elite awake (epic) or the legendary awake (pink)?

I read the last awake event and it keeps saying just awake and not elite awake.

However, the event stated it was only from elite awakes. Also, the pictures are red which are the elite awakes.

Can somebody clarify?

So are you able to buy elite awake or just the normal awake for gold?

Elite awakes are the ones needed to roll the awakes that are available during event. They are obtainable via plat store alone.

Blue awake gems are available from the vendor during the event. You can buy nontradeable ones for 10k each, and tradeable ones for 30k each.

Marcoss
01-01-2023, 05:29 PM
Ok thank you.

Another way to lure people to buy plats

Urdookie07
01-01-2023, 06:29 PM
Elite awakes are the ones needed to roll the awakes that are available during event. They are obtainable via plat store alone.

Blue awake gems are available from the vendor during the event. You can buy nontradeable ones for 10k each, and tradeable ones for 30k each.

So blue awake gems can’t roll the awakes that are available during event?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fahtsssss
01-01-2023, 06:31 PM

blue awakes can always roll the awakes when u click "possible enhancements" or something like that on the item. The elite awakes have extra awakes u can roll only during the event which is why they always rise so high.

Urdookie07
01-01-2023, 06:33 PM
blue awakes can always roll the awakes when u click "possible enhancements" or something like that on the item. The elite awakes have extra awakes u can roll only during the event which is why they always rise so high.

I stopped playing for about 2 years and I recall blue awake gems having a chance of getting op awakes as well but with a lower chance than elite ones or has it always been like this

Marcoss
01-01-2023, 06:43 PM

Absolutely not. It’s an event for people to buy plats and buy elite awakes

I see 2 ways to resolve it:

Either

1. Sell elite awakes for 5 milion for x50 pieces.
This will slightly resolve the absurd inflation inside the game. Also a chance for everybody to pull out an amazing awake (only fun thing to do in this game is pulling out amazing awakes).

OR

2. Allow normal awakes to pull out limited-time awakenings. However, the elite awake will have a better chance to pull off better awakes.

What do you think community?

Urdookie07
01-01-2023, 06:49 PM

Either

This will slightly resolve the absurd inflation inside the game.

OR

2. Allow normal awakes to pull out limited-time awakenings. However, the elite awake will have a better chance to pull off better awakes.

Yea definitely we need elite awakes for gold in store also

PostNoob
01-01-2023, 07:39 PM

Either

This will slightly resolve the absurd inflation inside the game. Also a chance for everybody to pull out an amazing awake (only fun thing to do in this game is pulling out amazing awakes).

OR

I think the event is fine how it is, and i highly doubt it will change in the ways you want.

Marcoss
01-01-2023, 07:40 PM
I think the event is fine how it is, and i highly doubt it will change in the ways you want.

So player has to buy plats in order to participate in this event?

karossss
01-01-2023, 11:16 PM
So player has to buy plats in order to participate in this event?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkJust buy elite awake gems from auction like most do

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Fahtsssss
01-02-2023, 12:42 AM
I stopped playing for about 2 years and I recall blue awake gems having a chance of getting op awakes as well but with a lower chance than elite ones or has it always been like this

Idk if lower chance but I use blue awakes just to roll gold loot on items :P since like 50 blue gems is 500k and 2 elite awakes is more than 500k so more chances to roll something good.

Fahtsssss
01-02-2023, 01:24 AM

Either

OR

Maybe elite gems for gold but it would kill a huge part of profit for sts. Alot of ppl buy these elite gems

Narrix
01-02-2023, 06:14 AM

Either

OR

lol blue ones reroll same awakes aswell..just with lower chance. Just like last year

Marcoss
01-02-2023, 06:43 AM
lol blue ones reroll same awakes aswell..just with lower chance. Just like last year

From the last awake event it clearly stated that you will benefit from the event only by using elite awakes and blue awake gems can be bought with gold. However blue awake gems doesn’t give the limited-time awakening benefits

Narrix
01-02-2023, 11:13 AM
From the last awake event it clearly stated that you will benefit from the event only by using elite awakes and blue awake gems can be bought with gold. However blue awake gems doesn’t give the limited-time awakening benefits

I've been playing this game since end 2013. I've been there done it...i awaked the sh outta my twink gear last year. You could litteraly get the sames awakes with blue's, only less chance.

PostNoob
01-02-2023, 11:26 AM
I've been playing this game since end 2013. I've been there done it...i awaked the sh outta my twink gear last year. You could litteraly get the sames awakes with blue's, only less chance.

Yes you can literally get the same awakes with both gems but you can also get better ones with elite gems. Also, twink gear is pretty niche, vast majority of players awaken the more newer gear.

Marcoss
01-02-2023, 12:34 PM
Yes you can literally get the same awakes with both gems but you can also get better ones with elite gems. Also, twink gear is pretty niche, vast majority of players awaken the more newer gear.

We are talking about the event here not the normal awakes

Marcoss
01-02-2023, 12:37 PM

As the title says, we are talking about the awakening event and not the normal awakes. You will be able to get the limited-time awakes from elite awakes during the event and not with pink awakes.

Please read carefully and don’t go off-topic.

Also, I’m playing since L16 cap. Since malison and ribbit were the most OP pets back then

PostNoob
01-02-2023, 01:03 PM
We are talking about the event here not the normal awakes

I was quoting someone else and my point still is valid. Not sure if you think we are disagreeing but its not that hard to read nor are the event mechanics complicated.

Marcoss
01-02-2023, 01:14 PM
I was quoting someone else and my point still is valid. Not sure if you think we are disagreeing but its not that hard to read nor are the event mechanics complicated.

It’s really not hard to read the title and you telling you can get the same awakes from pink elite which is completely wrong.

It says elite awakening gems.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230102/2fabcbc9e2b1d7d3a7ca7a6e4098a2ba.jpg

PostNoob
01-02-2023, 01:32 PM
It’s really not hard to read the title and you telling you can get the same awakes from pink elite which is completely wrong.

It says elite awakening gems.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230102/2fabcbc9e2b1d7d3a7ca7a6e4098a2ba.jpg

Look ill respond one more time because its really no big deal and tired of repeating myself. If you read the message i responded to and what i said to that person i clearly understand what the event is. I've used many thousands of elite gems and awakened full sets of OP gear every year.

He was insinuating that blue gems are just as good as elite one. I responded by saying yes you can get the same awakes with both, but you can also get better awakes with elite gems. Which is true, but i will say that i could have worded it better to avoid confusion like between us.

Marcoss
01-02-2023, 01:39 PM
Look ill respond one more time because its really no big deal and tired of repeating myself. If you read the message i responded to and what i said to that person i clearly understand what the event is. I've used many thousands of elite gems and awakened full sets of OP gear every year.

He was insinuating that blue gems are just as good as elite one. I responded by saying yes you can get the same awakes with both, but you can also get better awakes with elite gems. Which is true, but i will say that i could have worded it better to avoid confusion like between us.

Sir the topic is AWAKE EVENT not basic awakes. We are talking about the event

Narrix
01-02-2023, 02:43 PM
When does the event start? any news on that?

Urdookie07
01-02-2023, 08:00 PM
When does the event start? any news on that?

Last 2 years it started on jan 4th but this year ig on the 5th when winter event ends

Pickname - Dougim
01-02-2023, 09:08 PM
1 aweek, 2 aweek, 3 aweek?

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o Tapatalk

Fahtsssss
01-03-2023, 12:29 AM

Actually, you can only roll the same awakes with both when it is not event time. Which I think is what you are referring to, but just wanted to make it clear for anyone that's confused.

Itzmemohsin
01-03-2023, 12:48 AM
Probably 1 week coz people are already bored of a 3 week winter event

Fahtsssss
01-03-2023, 01:04 AM
Probably 1 week coz people are already bored of a 3 week winter event

its because winter event really had nothing to do after reaching plat tier. The rewards were lack luster

Pickname - Dougim
01-03-2023, 08:46 AM
Probably 1 week coz people are already bored of a 3 week winter eventI find it a bit difficult due to the amount of set gold loot in the game 1 week is very little to meet the demand, it has to be the same as last year 3 weeks the first awak event in January

Pickname - Dougim
01-03-2023, 08:51 AM
@Cinco

Oakmaiden
01-03-2023, 09:48 AM
In the past it was 3 weeks overlapping another event for a week or two.

Oakmaiden
01-03-2023, 11:44 AM
Look here during the event to see the stats available at the time. You can only see them in the event period.

Shironoryuuu
01-03-2023, 01:57 PM
this will my first awake event and first I expect we can loot awake gem from bosses or event map but nahh

Pickname - Dougim
01-05-2023, 09:30 AM
this will my first awake event and first I expect we can loot awake gem from bosses or event map but nahhThere is no way to drop this, you only buy it with gold