PDA

View Full Version : Minor buff animation bug

Dynastu
08-23-2012, 07:12 AM
So, this bug has been around for a while, just never really reported it.

Basically, here's how it works:

Let's say you go to a pvp match. Someone buffs and kills you. They still have about 20-25 seconds left on their buff when you respawn. When you respawn, the buff animation around their feet (if it's a bear or bird) is gone, but they're still buffed.

Did I explain that well? I know other people have noticed this before. It looks like the person is unbuffed, but they're not.

Urqui
08-23-2012, 07:20 AM
You mean like the bear rage or bird focus that stays where they died?
I always thought it was normal D:

Dynastu
08-23-2012, 09:25 AM
You mean like the bear rage or bird focus that stays where they died?
I always thought it was normal D:

Yes, the rings that appear around a bear or birds feet when they use focus/evasion/rage (etc.)

tHelonestud
08-25-2012, 12:59 PM
i doubt it. i just kill them, if you dont die it glitches them not you so maybe you should just get better at pvp

Otukura
08-25-2012, 01:05 PM
^Yeh, dyna. l2p!

:D

Dynastu
08-25-2012, 01:50 PM
i doubt it. i just kill them, if you dont die it glitches them not you so maybe you should just get better at pvp

Rofl rofl rofl

Otu, maybe there should be a Rated 6- lol

Otukura
08-25-2012, 01:52 PM
but that's just insulting...

Dynastu
08-25-2012, 01:54 PM
You're right. I shouldn't be so insulting to such a great man of our generation. His reading and inferencing skills, wow, just top of the line :D

Dynastu
08-25-2012, 02:03 PM
And Otu, he's obviously a troll. Necroing a thread from May of 2010 is intentional.

tHelonestud
08-25-2012, 02:04 PM
And Otu, he's obviously a troll. Necroing a thread from May of 2010 is intentional.
if you're talking to just one person, a pm will suffice.

Dynastu
08-25-2012, 02:36 PM
if you're talking to just one person, a pm will suffice.

If you have an alternate acc (which you do) and you have a grudge against me, a PM will suffice. And did you test what I said? No, you did not. Post something decently constructive or don't post. It's a bug that MANY others have experienced, so I feel sorry for your elitist self convincing yourself that you're too good to experience bugs.

tHelonestud
08-25-2012, 02:52 PM
If you have an alternate acc (which you do) and you have a grudge against me, a PM will suffice. And did you test what I said? No, you did not. Post something decently constructive or don't post. It's a bug that MANY others have experienced, so I feel sorry for your elitist self convincing yourself that you're too good to experience bugs.
i hate u and ur bad forumer gramerz

Otukura
08-25-2012, 02:59 PM

lol @ not knowing who he is.

Dynastu
08-25-2012, 03:10 PM
Omg.... Can't believe I didn't guess it from stud.

Delphina
08-25-2012, 07:41 PM
Thanks for reporting this. I will make sure to include this in my report. I'm also closing this thread.