PDA

View Full Version : Hunting Rare Aps Boss Service Season 28

AucResearcher
01-02-2023, 12:41 AM
Hi im opening service to hunt for rare aps boss until the season end as im trying to get all boss for my seasonal character too.... so while doing that im also opening the service to hunt for them....for now im doing for the 18 Boss (Phantom Five, Elusive Four ,Evasive Six Boss,Krunch II, Bael II,Child Play) only rare zodias boss not doing yet

Just pm/housemail me what bosses you need and i will go hunt them for you and me myself also...i will pm you as soon as i found them... preferably also drop your discord id (if have for easier contact)

The prices are negotiable for them just lmk the boss you need and how much you willing to pay and i will try my best to find them ASAP

This is list of boss :

Elusive Four :

-Skratch (1-2m)
-First Mate Ripper (1-2m)
-AmraZu (3-5m)
-Argex (1-2m)

Evasive Six :

-Strect (1-2m)
-Ziazzu (1-2m)
-Aeren (3-5m)
-Ikku (3-5m)
-Rakash (2m)
-Khelic (1-2m)

Phantom Five :

-Fuzulle (1.5-2m)
-Shazgul (1.5-2m)
-Abomin (1.5-3m)
-Urchin (1.5-2m)
-Loquin (5m)

Other Bosses :

-Krunch II (1.5-2m)
-Bael II (1.5-2m)
-Child Play (5m)

Now Also Opening Villi,Uller, Himingleva Set Rentals Pm For More Info

The prices are based on exactly same amount i managed to sell the slot last season on this thread for all the bosses

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?666825-Hunting-Rare-Aps-Boss-Service

Again prices are negotiable between that range...just lmk which boss you need and how much you willing to pay for them...You can pm/housemail my seasonal char

Ign : Urbestfriends
Discord : Resetseason #9348
Also Can Contact Through Whatsapp & Telegram For Thos Doesn't Have Discord Just Pm Me

Lim Weibin
01-02-2023, 08:19 AM
Free bump :)

AucResearcher
01-02-2023, 12:05 PM
Free bump :)

Ty :)

I wont be active for this 2 days (Wednesday & Thursday) as i got 2 exam paper...and the next day im active again ...also will be unactive for 2 days next week (last 2 paper) then i will hunt again as usual every single day tysm for all my customer today !

AucResearcher
01-03-2023, 08:14 AM
Bumppp wont be active for Wednesday & Thursday

Will continue hunt after that ty

AucResearcher
01-04-2023, 08:18 AM
Bumppppp still wont be active until tomorrow evening...Will continue Hunt as usual when i came back to school

Still open for order if any of you guys interested and imma save a slot for you guys tomorrow

AucResearcher
01-05-2023, 12:47 AM
Uppp already finished my exam....will start hunting from now on until next week (Monday, Wednesday offline last 2 paper)

Pm/housemail me if you wanna order :>

AucResearcher
01-10-2023, 04:50 AM
Tomorrow is my last paper ! I will continue hunt every single day onwards still open for order !

AucResearcher
01-12-2023, 11:37 PM
Upppp finished all my exam now will hunt actively from now on !

Alot of seasonal and non seasonal player have gotten their boss...still up for order

Pm me if you have boss you needed

AucResearcher
01-13-2023, 11:42 PM
Upppp got some new customers today will hunt the boss for them while that still open for request just pm me here or housemail me

And one more time prices are negotiable :>

Mr.Loucks
01-14-2023, 12:09 AM
Free Bump <3
Goodluck <3

AucResearcher
01-15-2023, 01:58 AM
Uppp still taking request from ppl

Ign: Urbestfriends

repullze
01-15-2023, 02:06 AM
how much u charge for midas/pale blue dot?

AucResearcher
01-15-2023, 07:02 AM
how much u charge for midas/pale blue dot?

As stated im not currently hunting for Zodias Boss im so sorry....but i will hunt them starting next week/soon...prices i will check first how much they worth and how much ppl pay for it usually and then i will set a price range for them

Also you can pm me how much you willing to pay Tho i might not find it anytime soon

Tysm and sorry for any inconvenience

AucResearcher
01-15-2023, 07:13 AM
Now im opening Hardcore Character Boost to Lvl 71...few Characters already reach lvl 71-72 today ^_^ congrats to them

A run to lvl 71 will take around 1Hour-2 Hour
From what i seen today.

But this service is only open during Double Xp Event (Which Is Every 1st & 16th day of the month)

<Also doing this service during none double xp,tho will not reach Lvl 71 in a day and payment will be the same as during Double Xp>

There's also few conditions before i did this service to anyone so for more detail can pm me here,housemail me or pm me in discord

Tysm !

AucResearcher
01-22-2023, 06:36 PM
Been so long since i last bump this thread XD

Bumppppp now opening all this service :

-Rare Boss Hunt
-Hardcore Boost (Only during double xp)
-Himi/Uller/Villi Set Renting
-Antignome Set 5/5 Renting All Class (Or Pieces Also Can If You Got Some Pieces Already)

<As of the rent in each session i will take a collateral (gold/item as a guarantee for my own set safety) and i will charge a small amount of fee for every set rented>

As of Banished Set/Pieces im still working on it cuz i only got a few piece some still looking before i open service....same as house location service im still working on it to get all location before opening service

For more details & further rules and conditions can pm me here,ingame or in discord ^_^

AucResearcher
01-23-2023, 09:36 AM
Have rented Antignome Set to 11 ppl today and Villi/Uller/Himingleva to 8 Ppl today and all went well :> lmk if you interested in it ...the process will take very quick (1minute for Uller/Villi/Himi & 3minute for Antignome Set) i will pm you the detail if you interested

AucResearcher
01-28-2023, 05:57 AM
Gonna create a new thread cuz added many new service and this thread is actually just for rare boss hunt !

Thread Closed

Asmoudeus
02-05-2023, 01:02 PM
Hello buy rare boss loquin :) pm me ign: Babyasmo or Discord asmoudeus#2514 ty

Odoslané z môjho iPhone cez Tapatalk

AucResearcher
03-17-2023, 10:49 PM
Opening back this service after almost a month of not hunting.... for the last 2 week of season just pm/housemail me the bosses you need and I'll hunt them for you

Delouis Ball
03-20-2023, 09:15 AM
Opening back this service after almost a month of not hunting.... for the last 2 week of season just pm/housemail me the bosses you need and I'll hunt them for youGet meh them bosses254648

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

Lim Weibin
03-20-2023, 09:45 AM
Get meh them bosses254648

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

Dang I just found Rakash 2 times 1 hour ago earlier while farming…

AucResearcher
03-20-2023, 09:48 AM

I'll pm you in discord if i found...but i might only be able to hunt during weekend...monday to friday im super busy...got school in the morning and tuition/extra class in the evening and night ;-;

Lim Weibin
03-20-2023, 09:51 AM
I'll pm you in discord if i found...but i might only be able to hunt during weekend...monday to friday im super busy...got school in the morning and tuition/extra class in the evening and night ;-;

I need Amra-zu too, let me know if you found him!

Edit: already found him

Knahe
03-22-2023, 08:19 AM

got firstmate rn, go online