PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 71 req

Jcyee
08-23-2012, 02:58 PM
So after this recent update for the coin shield. I tried equipping my lvl 71 pink forgotten bow. But was unable to because it now required 215 base dex to equip. Ive only noticed this on this item. So for now, I cant be a bow bear lol. Please fix. Thx :)

Edit: i couldnt see the update notes. But still, its now impossible to dual spec with the forgotten items.

Edit2: also i have usable items only checked in cs, it says i can use the forgotten bows that i actually cant use

Dynastu
08-23-2012, 03:09 PM
I don't think this is any bug/mistake.

Energizeric
08-23-2012, 06:08 PM
People wanted these items nerfed. So now instead of lowering the stats, they just made it so that there are compromises in order to use them. I say good job!

Ape
08-26-2012, 09:53 PM
Ehh bad job, the new req point are only iritating for endgame and high level pvp.
But the biggest problem was in lower level pvp but there ir doesnt reeally matter, u dont need duel spec there.

tHelonestud
08-26-2012, 10:19 PM
actually it seems pretty fair to me, since its the highest dmg ranged weapon in the game its fair that you cant equip it with high tanking gear
if you wanna use it grab some sandskipper armour and helm

Energizeric
08-27-2012, 12:24 PM
Yes, no one character should be able to use the best end game gear for more than one class. If you want the best end game gear, then you have to chose. I'm an end game bear and I can still use a lvl64 forgotten bow and the stats are still very good. But I don't want to add more dex than that or else I can't equip my sand walker set. I have no problem with this.