PDA

View Full Version : Tips for surviving the Elite Sea Blaster

FluffNStuff
08-23-2012, 04:27 PM
If you are in a party and you are using the Elite Sea Blaster, I have found that it is easier then ever to NOT DIE. With these tips, you TOO can save yourself the embarrassment of wiping the entire party! Just follow these steps whenever you have the Sea Blaster Equipped:

Click the PL Shield in the upper left
Click on Inventory
Click on weapon
Click on Elite Sea Blaster
Click Unequip
Click on a different Tiki Bow
Click Equip
Click the back arrow in the upper left

It's as simple as that! Let me know if you have any issues!

*Note, others may pretend they have "tactics" that you can practice to avoid getting killed by the bomb, but unfortunately your ~lazy~ teammates who have not honed their "thumbs on the phone/tablet/mouse" abilities will prefer to take the easy way out and just boot you. So I repeat, IGNORE ALL OTHER STRATEGIES!! STICK WITH THIS ONE!! It is the only PROVEN strategy!

Yich
08-23-2012, 04:45 PM
Genius.

Shellkaz
08-23-2012, 06:16 PM
LMBO Too true!! Step by Step and easy to follow. ^5 Now how many will listen.

StompArtist
08-23-2012, 06:18 PM
Just boot whoever uses it!

JaytB
08-23-2012, 06:29 PM
Disable friendly fire on those darn things STS! It's supposed to be an Elite weapon, not a frikkin team killing machine!

Like-A-Boss
08-23-2012, 06:33 PM
XD that soo funny.
Can someone post a video or pics of killing teammates?
I might just get that just to see players' reactions!!!!!

Like-A-Boss
08-23-2012, 06:34 PM
what about PVP !!!!
:banana:

Like-A-Boss
08-23-2012, 06:35 PM
boost ur kd by killing teamates xD

Suentous PO
08-23-2012, 06:36 PM
HA!
I make jokes about killin ppl with the ebs, but jus jokes folks. It is not that dangerous to be around. That other thread got yanked- IT'S A JOKE! It's hard to kill party members with it.
What do you mean, how do I know?
Wasn't me, it was uh Hank or something, what do you mean put my hands behind my back?

@Stomp- please fix that dwanky sig. Hutchajezuz

JaytB
08-23-2012, 06:36 PM
XD that soo funny.
Can someone post a video or pics of killing teammates?
I might just get that just to see players' reactions!!!!!

There you go...

It's in a pvp room btw. Kills didn't count as you'll see :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zici4Ym4NlA

trunzoc
08-23-2012, 06:44 PM
Not sure this is what Techno had in mind :P

Techno Email
08-23-2012, 06:45 PM
ROFLcopter!! Fluff is pretty hard to follow up, but I'll try anyways. :surprise:

Tip #1:
"Don't Stop...Collaborate & Listen" - A Step-by-Step Guide

1. Make friends with experienced and truly awesome players
2. Acquire an Elite Sea Blaster through persistence and true awesomeness
3. Be the envy of all your friends
4. Contain your sense of superiority, 'cause you're not done yet
5. Turn on your audio
6. Listen for a whistle
7. Watch for a cannon ball, a.k.a. Ultimate Death Bomb (UDB) to drop
8. Be creative, or read on for Tip #2

Tip #2:
"Save yourself, kill your enemies" - An If/Then How-to Guide

IF:
THEN:

- You are near a UDB
- RUN!!!

- You are immobilized near a UDB
- Remove immobilizing effects & RUN!!!

- Your enemy is near a UDB
- Immobilize your enemy

- Friend is near a UDB
- Make sure you did Step 1 of Tip #1

- Friend is immobilized near a UDB
- Remove friend's immobilizing effect

:abnormal:

:onthego:

JaytB
08-23-2012, 06:58 PM
I love your optimism techno, I really do, but it's more like...

1. Equip sea blaster
2. Kill team
3. Get booted

Floating
08-23-2012, 07:25 PM
O m F g ! Now pl has friendly fire weapons???? This is more than enough to make me restart :P I will die laughing if I kill a whole team with it XD

FluffNStuff
08-23-2012, 07:47 PM
@Techno Those are great tips! And coming from you, players on thrasher might actually follow them instead of just booting the player that is wiping their team!

So now we got two options.
1) Unequip the seablaster
2) Have Techno Email join every run you do and explain to the other players that they just need to work harder to not die, so they don't need to boot you.

Thanks for the second option, hope you have a lot of free time!

*In seriousness, choosing to use a weapon that can kill your fellow teammates is selfish and it is unfortunate that the only elite option available to dex players fits that bill. If you want it crazy, how bout it only damages the wielder and the enemy.

Jugernugetx
08-23-2012, 08:51 PM
1. Give elite sea blaster to Jugernuget ig
2. Go to Balefort Castle
3. Click on an artie
4. Type in "of tiki"
5. Buy tiki bow
6. Now the process will be repeated until i have all the elite blasters in game.
7. Have a nice day
8. ~Jugernuget

Like-A-Boss
08-23-2012, 09:41 PM
I love your optimism techno, I really do, but it's more like...

1. Equip sea blaster
2. Kill team
3. Get booted

O boy go to forest haven and troll the noobs there xD
O man... Alien Oasis... Mount Fang Emma...
Awesome item techno u rock I'll thank u

Energizeric
08-24-2012, 12:46 AM
I understand your intention Techno Email, but when you are fighting an elite boss like Vlod or any of the Fang bosses or the boss in mystery mash, as a bear everyone wants me to tank. It's hard enough to keep the boss in one place and away from the birds and mages. If I have to back off every 5-10 seconds because of a cannon ball coming my way, then the boss just goes after the birds and mages, and then kills them and the whole party. The sea blaster is only useful on bosses that do not move like Emma, where everyone can just stay back and attack from a distance. For any boss that requires a bear to tank, the sea blaster is not going to be helpful at all.

Jcyee
08-24-2012, 01:08 AM
Boom! Wham! Pow! Gf... Everyone lol

McBain
08-24-2012, 01:22 AM
IKR, what's the point of a weapon that can kill your own party? I supposed you could follow Techno's advice, but it's much easier and less infuriating for all involved to just not use it altogether. I just assumed this was a bug that would eventually be fixed, but apparently not.

Sim Jing
08-24-2012, 08:37 AM
O m F g ! Now pl has friendly fire weapons???? This is more than enough to make me restart :P I will die laughing if I kill a whole team with it XD

Crapricon and I already did that in a random crypt map. We got booted straightaway.

And by the way, here is a tip #3.

Tip #3: When a random player gets mad over you and you can't seem to solve the issue, A Free UDB will save the day! =D

Also, the players that got TEAMKILLED are to blame. Ever heard of a saying, Once bitten, Twice shy? We deserve the glory of owning an elite weapon, but people just hate it just because its a TEAMKILLING bow! Love it or hate it, it is here to stay. So why not you people wise up and start dodging all the bombs us endgame users throw at you, or ignore my warnings and be TEAMKILLED. IT IS AS SIMPLE AS THAT.

Pakax
08-24-2012, 09:41 AM
A couple of thoughts:

(i) This is a really bad guide according as, according to historical evidence, good guides include pics. So I reckon this guide could be vastly improved by a ste-by-step guide on how to open inventory, unequip, etc.
(ii) This guide should show the actual problem (I understand a video was later posted by an admirer tho). That way, peeps reading the guide can actually visualise the awfulness of such a weapon.

I personally the blaster is a very cool wepaon and I understand why it does anoy peeps out there but still, very very cool! It create ssome really fun stories to tell, like this time when I was being really nice and helping lower lvl peeps in shadow cave and... they all died... you can't beat that!!! and only the blaster can do this for you. :-))))

trunzoc
08-24-2012, 10:54 AM
If you're going to make it essentially useless for actual PvE/PvP, and make it more of a Practical Joke on all involved, at least go that extra step and make it work in town.

THAT would be freaking awesome. Get booted from a group because they don;t all want to die with our "Elite" weapon, end up in Forest have and just lob bombs at random areas and watch people run for their lives.

Fusionstrike
08-24-2012, 01:58 PM
ROFLcopter!! Fluff is pretty hard to follow up, but I'll try anyways. :surprise:

Tip #1:
"Don't Stop...Collaborate & Listen" - A Step-by-Step Guide

1. Make friends with experienced and truly awesome players
2. Acquire an Elite Sea Blaster through persistence and true awesomeness
3. Be the envy of all your friends
4. Contain your sense of superiority, 'cause you're not done yet
5. Turn on your audio
6. Listen for a whistle
7. Watch for a cannon ball, a.k.a. Ultimate Death Bomb (UDB) to drop
8. Be creative, or read on for Tip #2

Tip #2:
"Save yourself, kill your enemies" - An If/Then How-to Guide

IF:
THEN:

- You are near a UDB
- RUN!!!

- You are immobilized near a UDB
- Remove immobilizing effects & RUN!!!

- Your enemy is near a UDB
- Immobilize your enemy

- Friend is near a UDB
- Make sure you did Step 1 of Tip #1

- Friend is immobilized near a UDB
- Remove friend's immobilizing effect

:abnormal:

:onthego:

Hey Techno,

Everything you say makes a lot of sense, but let's look at it from the team's perspective. Yes, they COULD do everything you say, but why should they? Are they getting a lot of benefit from the suicide bomber in their midst? Not really...its bombs rarely actually contribute to the run in any useful way, so the runs don't get any shorter or easier. It does create a lot of having to dodge around though, so why bother with the hassle? It's easier just to get that player to put the thing away or throw them out of the run altogether. If you're grinding for 71, do you want to be listening for bombs, dodging around, etc? No, you just want a simple run you can do efficiently. As a result, the sea blaster is an interesting novelty but not practical to use. You guys very proudly announced that you "listened to the community" with the marlin sword change. Well, the community is speaking pretty clearly here too, so you really need to keep on listening.

Another note: your advice includes listening for bomb sounds, but recognize that not everyone plays PL in a location where it's conducive (or even possible) to have the sound turned on. So there are players who never hear anything at all, just suddenly have a bomb at their feet and die. I know I enjoy PL a lot better with the sound off (the cacophony of explosions, growls, etc isn't that enjoyable to me) so depending on sound cues alone is in general not a good strategy to design the game around. Just letting you know so you guys keep that in mind when continuing to add to PL.

Griffinfan
08-24-2012, 02:26 PM
Omg, thank you for this thread Fluff, some guy had the blaster in Mount Fang, we were almost done killing vlod and boom we all go flying in different directions lol.

razerfingers
08-24-2012, 02:29 PM
Omg, thank you for this thread Fluff, some guy had the blaster in Mount Fang, we were almost done killing vlod and boom we all go flying in different directions lol.

Hahaha!!

Sent using spray paint from a "can"

Chopper
08-24-2012, 02:29 PM
I never play with sounds on.

While it's funny that the Sea Blaster does this, it really does defeat the purpose of a lot of STS changes. They want to promote TEAM play and cooperation (see many of the recent posts about the Lvl 71 boss and Fragx. The Sea Blaster takes away from Teamwork because it makes people boot the birds out and hurts your own team. It really contradicts most of the STS goals of promoting team play now a days.

Patricks
08-24-2012, 08:00 PM
If you're going to make it essentially useless for actual PvE/PvP, and make it more of a Practical Joke on all involved, at least go that extra step and make it work in town.

THAT would be freaking awesome. Get booted from a group because they don;t all want to die with our "Elite" weapon, end up in Forest have and just lob bombs at random areas and watch people run for their lives.

Bomb will drop in town if you attack the totem that the elite staff makes. Bomb will cause damage but not kill.

Sim Jing
08-24-2012, 08:22 PM
Hosts that accept their fate and keep playing = Respectable.

Host that scream and rage and boot players = Stupid kid.

Learn to cooperate with others and everything will be alright.

Tip #4: The Death Bomb is fixed on the LAST enemy position that you hit. This means that when the monster isn't dead, the bomb will fly to the monster's last position at the time the auto-attack triggered the proc. Death Bomb = Time Mine.

Use that to your advantage and stop bawling like little 5 year olds. Thank you.

Griffinfan
08-25-2012, 10:56 AM

Tip #4: The Death Bomb is fixed on the LAST enemy position that you hit. This means that when the monster isn't dead, the bomb will fly to the monster's last position at the time the auto-attack triggered the proc. Death Bomb = Time Mine.

+1.

Floating
08-25-2012, 11:30 AM

I can kill people in towns :3? Think about killing the 0 deaths twink that tried so much for no deaths >: ). I bet the room will be filled with rage :D

cookiez
08-25-2012, 11:33 AM
1. Give elite sea blaster to Jugernuget ig
2. Go to Balefort Castle
3. Click on an artie
4. Type in "of tiki"
5. Buy tiki bow
6. Now the process will be repeated until i have all the elite blasters in game.
7. Have a nice day
8. ~Jugernuget

Then delete all and extinct weapon

Register
08-25-2012, 12:02 PM
I want one of these O.o

Brave Sir Robin
08-27-2012, 02:05 PM
It has come to my attention that some 71s enter low level games and use elite weapons to create 'frustration'.

;)

To be honest, although I was a bit annoyed in the beginning, after a few runs it was fun. However, people's reactions varied.

I understand that the intention was to create fun weapons that, as TE stated, are to be used in groups of awesome players. Unfortunately, one thing that devs should consider is that these weapons can also be the troll's best friend.

Like-A-Boss
08-27-2012, 02:17 PM

How fun!
I have not gotten the pleasure of getting killed yet :concern:
I wish to try, could anyone of you give me ur IGN and kill me with the blaster? Thanks

JaytB
08-27-2012, 02:20 PM
How fun!
I wish to try, could anyone of you give me ur IGN and kill me with the blaster? Thanks

If you can go in game now, I'll show you. I'll be on for an hour tops after writing this post.

Add: IKungFuBird

Like-A-Boss
08-27-2012, 02:22 PM
Dang, can't but my IGN: Coolgeigei
Friend me, I'll friend you...

FluffNStuff
08-27-2012, 02:26 PM
How fun!

Be sure to check out my companion guide for optimum UDB suicidal carnage:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?67365-Guide-to-UDB-Damage-by-Level

Like-A-Boss
08-27-2012, 03:39 PM
Guys, I got killed and it wasn't that bad...
You guys cry too much...
It's fun, although the proc didn't happen that much...

JaytB
08-27-2012, 03:47 PM
Guys, I got killed and it wasn't that bad...
You guys cry too much...
It's fun, although the proc didn't happen that much...

We were in fang and I was on trashers, so everything died before it could really proc.

In potted groups it's generally useless, but if you'd run unpotted in Humania, you'd get to see it proc way more and more deadly too (check Fluff's link above to check out scaled dmg).

Roberto077
08-27-2012, 03:53 PM
Im confused. Whats step 8? Whats step 1??? MY BRAIN IS BURNING UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Patricks
08-27-2012, 05:45 PM
Maybe the reason why they don't change the bomb proc to affect enemies only because it's based on the exploding barrels and the barrels affect everyone so it's too difficult to fix?

It's one of those mysterious things like how instead of fixing upside down pets they just tell is it's our pets performing "tricks" lol

MrPresident
08-27-2012, 07:41 PM
i believe, STS is trying to make PL more interesting, realistic since you now have friendly attack/dmg. this way skill play is required to balance a no-brainer elixir rush.

McBain
08-27-2012, 08:14 PM
If that's the case, why does the shark proc on the elite sword only affect enemies?

MrPresident
08-27-2012, 08:22 PM
If that's the case, why does the shark proc on the elite sword only affect enemies?
IRL, shark bites a single target, and a bomb explodes.

McBain
08-27-2012, 08:43 PM
Yeah, but irl a shark wouldn't distinguish between enemies and party members. It would just bite whoever.

I don't know. Maybe I'm reaching here, but it seems stupid the str and int weapons have a beneficial proc, and the dex weapon is basically unuseable

FluffNStuff
08-27-2012, 10:18 PM
Yeah, but irl a shark wouldn't distinguish between enemies and party members. It would just bite whoever.

I don't know. Maybe I'm reaching here, but it seems stupid the str and int weapons have a beneficial proc, and the dex weapon is basically unuseable

I wouldn't call it unusable ... unadvisable maybe, deranged perhaps, suicidal ... you betcha, but not unusable. Oh, and the Staff 'buff' also buffs enemies, so it has an opposite negative effect.

McBain
08-27-2012, 11:58 PM
Does it? I didn't know that. Either way, if someone with a sea blaster joins my game I'll ask them to not use it, and if they refuse, it's a boot. I play without sound on/listen to music, and i don't want to worry about randomly being killed by someone in my own party. Thankfully i haven't had to actually boot anyone.

Sim Jing
08-28-2012, 07:09 AM
Does it? I didn't know that. Either way, if someone with a sea blaster joins my game I'll ask them to not use it, and if they refuse, it's a boot. I play without sound on/listen to music, and i don't want to worry about randomly being killed by someone in my own party. Thankfully i haven't had to actually boot anyone.

Remind me to get my friends to come in your room and give you a serious funload of playing with bombers. =D

Brave Sir Robin
08-28-2012, 09:29 AM
I was actually looking at different in game object classes to figure out if the behaviour of the 'bombs' is a bug or intentional.

It seems that 'bombs' belong to 'barrel' class so they are set to damage everything.

http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t518/Sfaliaras/PL_orbs.png

Look at these ^ thingies though, which I call 'orbs'. These are summoned by an enemy mage, if the mage dies they too die automatically. They don't attack friendly units.

If it was a bug, an easy fix would be to assign 'bombs' to 'orb' class and make some minor changes, like 'no movement', 'affiliation', 'attack type = AoE, explosion'. Probably the shark summoned by the Marlin sword belongs to the 'orb' class, too that's why it only attacks enemies.

If the problem was that the object 'explosion' damages everything, it would be easy to define a special type of 'explosion' that has the visual effect of 'explosion' but behaves as any other normal AoE, i.e. no friendly fire.

Anyway, these are just thoughts but imo it's not a bug.

FluffNStuff
08-28-2012, 09:41 AM
I was actually looking at different in game object classes to figure out if the behaviour of the 'bombs' is a bug or intentional.

It seems that 'bombs' belong to 'barrel' class so they are set to damage everything.

http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t518/Sfaliaras/PL_orbs.png

Look at these ^ thingies though, which I call 'orbs'. These are summoned by an enemy mage, if the mage dies they too die automatically. They don't attack friendly units.

If it was a bug, an easy fix would be to assign 'bombs' to 'orb' class and make some minor changes, like 'no movement', 'affiliation', 'attack type = AoE, explosion'. Probably the shark summoned by the Marlin sword belongs to the 'orb' class, too that's why it only attacks enemies.

If the problem was that the object 'explosion' damages everything, it would be easy to define a special type of 'explosion' that has the visual effect of 'explosion' but behaves as any other normal AoE, i.e. no friendly fire.

If you check out my discussion on what the bomb is you will see it is summoned by "the board", not the player so that is why is attacks everyone / scales damage to level. Also, I was trying to figure out it's behavior, and it is not exactly a barrel, because barrels also remove buffs but the bomb does not.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?67365-Guide-to-UDB-Damage-by-Level

JaytB
08-28-2012, 09:41 AM

This is what techno posted in response to a question asking why the bomb damaging everyone wasn't 'fixed'...

The Elite Sea Blaster cannon ball nd the Elite Wave Twister totem both effect all players. You guys know I'm totally CRAZY, so guess what...this is TOTALLY by design!! :topsy_turvy::topsy_turvy::topsy_turvy:

I love building game mechanics that give players an opportunity to use those skills that players can only learn with a lot of experience. To clarify, I don't mean XP. I'm talking about that "thumbs on the phone/tablet/mouse" kind of experience - PRACTICE!! :worked_till_5am: Players who have learned pay close attention to their environment and react really quickly have the advantage when a cannon ball bomb or wave twister totem procs.

Short answer to whether or not we plan to "fix" this issue is...(drumroll): No. :livid: If you're interested in learning more about tactics that you can use to "game" who gets affected by these procs, I'd love to see a thread with any tips you guys have to share with each other. I might even share a couple tips of my own. :playful: Until then, if you see a Sea Blaster nearby, turn your sound on and keep your eyes peeled!:black_eyed:

So, not a bug no.

Brave Sir Robin
08-28-2012, 10:07 AM
If you check out my discussion on what the bomb is you will see it is summoned by "the board", not the player so that is why is attacks everyone / scales damage to level. Also, I was trying to figure out it's behavior, and it is not exactly a barrel, because barrels also remove buffs but the bomb does not.

lol, I know. Look this (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?67365-Guide-to-UDB-Damage-by-Level&p=762389&viewfull=1#post762389) ;)

I believe the barrel is also created by the board? I was arguing about how easily this issue could be fixed if they wanted to fix it.
Well tbh I didn't notice that bombs don't debuff so again, thx for the useful info.

FluffNStuff
08-28-2012, 10:15 AM
lol, I know. Look this (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?67365-Guide-to-UDB-Damage-by-Level&p=762389&viewfull=1#post762389) ;)

I believe the barrel is also created by the board? I was arguing about how easily this issue could be fixed if they wanted to fix it.
Well tbh I didn't notice that bombs don't debuff so again, thx for the useful info.

I did find that in McCrock Farm (last level of New Swamps) the bomb exists there, so that seems to be where they got it from. It is clearly a case of reusing an already in game object. The question is whether the behavior is by design of the original object, or actually how Techno wanted it to behave.

McBain
08-28-2012, 12:37 PM
Remind me to get my friends to come in your room and give you a serious funload of playing with bombers. =D

I'll have my boot ready :p

Chopper
08-28-2012, 01:14 PM
I'll have my boot ready :p

Its funny that with all the problems the ESB causes and the fact that people are discouraged form using it, it has the highest price of all Elite items. Nuts.

Brave Sir Robin
08-28-2012, 02:00 PM
I did find that in McCrock Farm (last level of New Swamps) the bomb exists there, so that seems to be where they got it from. It is clearly a case of reusing an already in game object. The question is whether the behavior is by design of the original object, or actually how Techno wanted it to behave.

Yes, very interesting, McCroc Homestead.

I took my bird for a sightseeing walk there lol. Observations: like you said these bombs do not debuff. However I didn't notice knock back effect; cannon balls do knock back.

Damage range for McCroc bombs varies according to distance from the bomb, 420 was the max I ever took (standing on bomb) and 280 the least (standing a bit further away).

http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t518/Sfaliaras/mccroc2.png http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t518/Sfaliaras/mccroc3.png

^ My bird has 230 armor.

So imo the original object was modified, looks like they added more damage (used your damage table (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?67365-Guide-to-UDB-Damage-by-Level) as reference) and knock back.

Stuff to blow up your mind.

Patricks
08-28-2012, 02:20 PM
Oh yeah i forgot about that ^^

Its also in wyldewood goblin stronghold at the boss.

FluffNStuff
08-28-2012, 10:29 PM
For those of you wanting to see the full potential of the ESB, I have found a way to research it. Please note that this is for scientific purposes only and any other uses are strictly forbidden.
For your research lab, you will need to travel to the Lost Villas. Preferably a non-hosted island as the natives there frown on us scientific types and prefer to expel us. You will want to thrasher up as to not arouse suspicions and to blend in as much as possible killing as many mobs as you can. This will gain the trust of the test subjects and they will be less likely to flee when the research begins. Remember to stick to the middle of the island and to keep firing into the center, as this will ensure a greater number of positive results. When you do have a positive result which sends a test subject flying, try not to laugh too hard as this may skew future data. It is also important to keep track of outlier results, such as a double positive, when a single test leaves two or more smoldering subjects, or the ever elusive ambulance explosion, where a mage, who is trying to revive a subject from an earlier test, is herself killed by a subsequent test.
Again, I urge you to only perform these tests for scientific purposes, and if you find yourself laughing uncontrollably, take a moment to compose yourself and continue the tests like a professional.

Brave Sir Robin
08-29-2012, 10:51 AM
Oh yeah i forgot about that ^^

Its also in wyldewood goblin stronghold at the boss.

It's nice when the discussion is leading somewhere. You threw in the idea that cannon balls might behave like barrels, then I posted my thoughts, then Fluff pointed out that these bombs appear in McCroc's. Further investigation showed that the cannon balls do not behave exactly like McCroc's bombs. Now you remembered Wyldewood...

That's the purpose of forum discussion I think :)

@Jay yes, ofc TE officially stated it's not a bug but how many interesting ideas start unintentionally? Sometimes it's hard to tell ;)
But officially, I agree with you (and TE).