PDA

View Full Version : Gold loot on awakening event

gianthills
01-05-2023, 12:34 PM
instead of only having 50% for helmet and armor, it would be nice if it had the possibility to get 20 and 40% gold drop, just like it is on belts and the other parts. If u liked my suggestion, pls write down below your thoughts:)

Enviado de meu moto g(8) usando o Tapatalk

Xuds
01-05-2023, 12:40 PM
Maybe

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Pickname - Dougim
01-05-2023, 12:54 PM
@Cinco

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o Tapatalk

Cinco
01-05-2023, 12:55 PM
@Cinco

We'll consider it for a future event but it won't make the one incoming later today.

Best wishes!

Pickname - Dougim
01-05-2023, 12:57 PM
We'll consider it for a future event but it won't make the one incoming later today.

Best wishes!Is there any way to increase the chances of looting awakened gold? us items in view that there are many sets in the game

Cinco
01-05-2023, 12:59 PM
Is there any way to increase the chances of looting awakened gold? us items in view that there are many sets in the game

I don't understand the question - but also I don't understand the statement.

Are you asking to increase gold drops? If so: no.

If you're asking to add further gold loot awakes, the answer is also no but I thought that was what I answered above.

Please clarify. Thanks in advance! :-)

Pickname - Dougim
01-05-2023, 01:04 PM
I don't understand the question - but also I don't understand the statement.

Are you asking to increase gold drops? If so: no.

If you're asking to add further gold loot awakes, the answer is also no but I thought that was what I answered above.

Please clarify. Thanks in advance! :-)We are going to have the awak event now for 2 weeks my question is, if there is a way to increase the chance in awak of dropping gold loot status on items, considering that there are millions of sets in the game to use them and little gold stock after this long event.

Cinco
01-05-2023, 01:05 PM
We are going to have the awak event now for 2 weeks my question is, if there is a way to increase the chance in awak of dropping gold loot status on items, considering that there are millions of sets in the game to use them and little gold stock after this long event.

Ah! Okay. No - the chance for awakening these specific benefits are properly balanced right now. The number of items in the game that may receive them is an entirely separate consideration. Meaning: the awakenings system doesn't care how many 'gold loot set' items exist in the realm. Hope that answers your question!

Pickname - Dougim
01-05-2023, 01:10 PM
Ah! Okay. No - the chance for awakening these specific benefits are properly balanced right now. The number of items in the game that may receive them is an entirely separate consideration. Meaning: the awakenings system doesn't care how many 'gold loot set' items exist in the realm. Hope that answers your question!Thank you for the explanation

happy New Year

-Dougim

Oakmaiden
01-05-2023, 01:35 PM
It would be cool though, if one could choose from different “awaking pools”. The rogue, warriors and mage. In other words class specific pool of stats, or luck gold pool, speed haste pool or stats. Hmmm..

Oawaoebi
01-05-2023, 01:37 PM
You mean classifies gems? Like class crates in store class awake gems @@ sounds cool

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Xuds
01-05-2023, 02:14 PM
what about class specific rolls, like how class specific locks cost 30 instead of 15, what about something like this @Cinco

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
01-08-2023, 09:30 AM
You mean classifies gems? Like class crates in store class awake gems @@ sounds cool

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I was thinking it would be a choice when actually doing the awakening, but gems sound easier to implement.
Whatever it takes! Also feel the lesser awakes should be dropped during an Enhancement event.

Kaziscate
01-08-2023, 08:05 PM
Would like to see 20%-40%gl for helm and armor outside of awaken event, with 50% gl staying event-exclusive. It would help alleviate some of the FOMO tied to getting gl on these pieces.

Pickname - Dougim
01-08-2023, 08:26 PM
+111 Nice idea

Itzmemohsin
01-09-2023, 07:53 AM
Would like to see 20%-40%gl for helm and armor outside of awaken event, with 50% gl staying event-exclusive. It would help alleviate some of the FOMO tied to getting gl on these pieces.+1 , nice idea