PDA

View Full Version : Ink up our vamps!

Ghosti
08-23-2012, 09:42 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing a tat parlor on the street. Get some nice ink for our pearly white sun-deprived vamp skin :)

Carapace
08-24-2012, 06:18 PM
I mentioned and advocated that I would love to see this as well during development, but I'm afraid it is not very likely. I'll rekindle the discussion in-house in time. The reality is most people wear the vanities which would cover up those tattoos anyway!

Ghosti
08-25-2012, 06:56 AM
I mentioned and advocated that I would love to see this as well during development, but I'm afraid it is not very likely. I'll rekindle the discussion in-house in time. The reality is most people wear the vanities which would cover up those tattoos anyway!

Yea very true. I'd def. have Mars bare it all :D I'm starting to go through update withdrawals. (Can you tell?)

Aaroniero Arruruerie
08-25-2012, 02:34 PM
some people like being shirtless, and instead of saying tattoos, we could always go for the "face and body paint" deal, so it seems kinda warrior-ish... you know, to an extent

Lady_Pebbles
08-25-2012, 02:46 PM
PL has tattooed faces... Even blue skins for enchantress. Give us more ways to customize the skins on DL too. Tattoos would be a great start. Hell I have a tattoo on my upper left shoulder that I can show with certain shirts or cover it up. The human base of the vampires on DL could have tattoos that can be shown or covered up in the same way. XP