PDA

View Full Version : Issue gettin free platiums!

xeapon anize
08-23-2012, 10:45 PM
Hello STS and the community :). I have been doing the free platiums thing for a while now and recently i tried to get 18 platiums from downloading and running the hotels.com app. But when i did that i never get the platiums i even deleted and reinstalled nothin i made an account with them but still no platiums i even went as far as attempt to book a room bit stop when i reach the part where i have to put in my credit card information. So i would appreciate it if you can look it up and send me the platiums online my ign is anizeuibilis or if i have to email STS ill need the link cause i don't know it. Well that all ill b trying to get some free platiums throughtout the week so if i find more issue similar to this one ill be sure to inform you asap. Thank you in advance and have a nice day :)!

Ape
08-24-2012, 02:47 AM
Ive just downloaded 2 and completed what was required and didnt recieve my 8 plat.

familiar issue

Dreuefesie
08-24-2012, 03:30 AM
Try this link: ==> http://support.spacetimestudios.com/entries/20379088-i-didn-t-get-my-platinum-what-gives

It might help solve the issue.

xeapon anize
08-24-2012, 04:45 AM
Did u ever retrieve ur plats maxed?
Dreue ive read ur link and clicked on the link to find my udid number on my iphone but the link doesnt seem to work do u have anything else?

Ripkord
11-29-2012, 05:44 AM
http://bjango.com/help/iphoneudid/

I'm having the same problem. The above link tells you how to get you're UDID. Unfortunately I don't have a computer so I'm screwed. Lol!!!

JeffSorrows
11-29-2012, 06:15 AM
Are you on Ios? (Iphone) and did you use the link they sent to you? (I don't know how that works exactly) but things should usually work quickly.

Ephesius
11-29-2012, 03:24 PM
Theres no offers anymore for android havent been any working ones for weeks. And i needed to respec for about month. Trialplay is not updating theres never any new offers which some people need for a respec