PDA

View Full Version : 1.4 is great. But LAG!!!!

KingFu
08-31-2010, 02:55 PM
I personally like 1.4. The skill revamp is nice, and I really enjoy it. The leaderboards are empty, but still fun to have, but after 1.4, I have had so many ping spikes on iPad, I have never had these before, I was in pvp and it went from 200 to 20K to 40K back to 2K and spiked all over, and horrible lag all the way threw, yet my browser is running about the same as usual, if not faster, so it cant be my wi fi.

I will keep this thread posted if it continues, but it's spike about 5 times, and vie restarted the app and everything.

Anyone else experiencing this?

KingFu
08-31-2010, 03:02 PM
Ugg. I'm hardly gonna play until this is fixed, it's horrible! 2 of my friends were experiencing this as well.

deathish
08-31-2010, 03:30 PM
currently installing on iphone4 man i expect the worst with lags.

FluffNStuff
08-31-2010, 03:36 PM
Consider they are probably using the same servers for the game as to update the client with the patch. Therefore, when something new like this comes out, everyone wants to jump on at the same time, causing spikes in the game bandwidth and the patch server bandwidth. Give it some time, and it should calm down.

Shelllimes
08-31-2010, 03:37 PM
I was playing it for 5 minutes before I had to leave...
The lag was like... I can't even explain!
But, at least the game looks better ^^
hopefully it isn't this laggy in the near future!

asommers
08-31-2010, 03:51 PM
I've jumped into several games, played in towne, etc. No lag. It would help to know the device and connection info to help track this down.

-ALS

Nugget
08-31-2010, 04:50 PM
No lag here.
Iphone4 32gb
Full bars, 3g, broadband wifi

Furrawn
08-31-2010, 05:46 PM
Hmmmm. The games I've been in since the update have had three to four (of the five people playing) players usually complaining of lag. I've had some trouble since the update like mysticaldream mentioned.

I'm using an iPad 64gb w Broadband wifi...
Like mystic- I have zero lag on other Internet things like browser, etc..

KingFu
08-31-2010, 05:55 PM
I've jumped into several games, played in towne, etc. No lag. It would help to know the device and connection info to help track this down.

-ALS

Uh, I think I have broadband, on iPad, I have 2.5 bar signal most of time, and I noticed the lag spikes accruing mainly in PvP.

I have heard some people complaining about lag as well.

Shelllimes
08-31-2010, 06:53 PM

-ALS

Well, for me, i've always played with lag, so I'm kind of used to it :p
but after I went on (again), it wasn't as laggy.. But I'm more concerned about other players than myself because I'm used to lag xD